Versus Battle (Death Battle) Sanji Vs Rock Lee Discussion, Possible Concerns, and overall thoughts.

Using the Death Battle Rules and Research Who do you think will Win

• Sanji

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • Rock Lee

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters
Compare this

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Jvando/Deus_Sema_Requiem

To this

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/One_Piece_-_More_Dressrosa_Feats_2

The difference between the two feats is like night and day. Before you bring up the Stampede meteor feat, that’s not canon and even Death Battle tend to avoid non-canon feats.

We will see how Zoro stacks up against Kaidou or get a new feat better than Pica. Then we can see if he can be equal to EOS Erza.
The meteor does not have that speed when is in the atmosphere if you see the scans (all that happened during that timeframe) and Relativistic feats does not exist in FT, so that will be an outlier. They don't have even mach 3 digits speed.
And the energy they got there are several hundreds gigatons. Even Acnologia with his island busting feat is below that...
One needs to use logic with this things and the manga itself, not only the calc.

And if Mahsima would have to draw the crater destruction feat, we would saw something similar to Jellal's Sema crater, which was pretty crap and its size was similar to Irene's.
Fujitora's first meteor crater was even greater than Jellal's...

The meteor does not have that speed when is in the atmosphere if you see the scans (all that happened during that timeframe) and Relativistic feats does not exist in FT, so that will be an outlier. They don't have even mach 3 digits speed.
And the energy they got there are several hundreds gigatons. Even Acnologia with his island busting feat is below that...
One needs to use logic with this things and the manga itself, not only the calc.

And if Mahsima would have to draw the crater destruction feat, we would saw something similar to Jellal's Sema crater, which was pretty crap and its size was similar to Irene's.
Fujitora's first meteor crater was even greater than Jellal's...
Nice downplay

Bet my ass you are a OBD´ler

The Sanji preview is out, so far so good. Not a single inaccuracy with the preview, that gives me hope.
If were being Real here...... Rock Lee is pretty disgusting in close Combat especially with the gates. However, the problem is he never really defeated anybody. Of course the characters he went up against were always pretty powerful but still. Hard to vouch for a characters abilities when the abilities didn't overcome anyone. Sanjis fire ability is definitely the X factor considering Naruto characters have pretty shit durability compared to One Piece..... Neji was stronger than Lee and he got taken out by one good punch from Naruto....... This is a pretty close fight tho if Lee can use all 8 gates and sanji has his Raid suit.

S

stealthblack

rock lee best feat is from some non canon movie together with 12 other people.
Post automatically merged:

Popular Youtube series Death Battle just announced their next Death Battle will be Sanji (From One Piece) Vs Rock Lee (From Naruto). While I personally feel aside from a hand full of Death Battles, does put in the effects and research into the characters, and while I don't always like the Outcome I rarely disagree with the results. (The exceptions are Gaara vs Toph, and Ben 10 vs Green Lantern.)
I feel that this Death Battle will be very straight forward in what they are going to include with the Character Feats, because unlike with Comic Book Characters, and even some Video Game Characters they have done in Past Death Battles, Both Sanji and Rock Lee have clear Canons. Where some Characters are Composites Of various canons and stories to pull feats from.
Two of the Biggest Potential Problems I can see coming up is
1) Where in the Story are they going to be the Cut off for Sanji, as the Series is still on going, and their research and animation take months to do.
and
2) Death Battle like to compare Characters to others from the same Series, with regards to Feats. I could See them comparing Rock Lee directly to Might Guy, Which would be a big advantage for Rock Lee, if they take the All Eight Gates into play, While Might Guy could use all Eight, Lee has only gone up to the Seventh Gate.

The Death Battle Airs Dec 13.
if they scale him to might guy with 8 gates, they would be repeating the same battle might guy had 11 months ago with all guy.

Imo the most likely scenario is that death battle is gonna primarily use part 1, shippuden and the last versions of rock lee. I mean having an EOS 30-something year old adult rock lee go up against a young adult sanji just makes no sense. And besides, it should be practically impossible to use boruto lee since theres literally no feats to analyze, youd just be going by things people have said, for example we know boruto lee has access to all 8 gates, however we've never actually seen rock lee use the 8th OR the 7th gate(to my knowledge), so again, theres nothing to analyze, no feats.

This should essentially mean that while rock lees trump card is the 6th gate, sanjis is the raid suit, and i feel like the raid suit is definitely superior, since lees 6th gate offers a boost in speed and power, meanwhile the raid suit also offers a speed+power boost, but it also significantly boosts sanjis durability. And I honestly don't see 6th gate breaking through sanjis defense.

Theres also the fact that rock lee doesnt have anything to counter sanjis invisibility.

Imo the most likely scenario is that death battle is gonna primarily use part 1, shippuden and the last versions of rock lee. I mean having an EOS 30-something year old adult rock lee go up against a young adult sanji just makes no sense. And besides, it should be practically impossible to use boruto lee since theres literally no feats to analyze, youd just be going by things people have said, for example we know boruto lee has access to all 8 gates, however we've never actually seen rock lee use the 8th OR the 7th gate(to my knowledge), so again, theres nothing to analyze, no feats.

This should essentially mean that while rock lees trump card is the 6th gate, sanjis is the raid suit, and i feel like the raid suit is definitely superior, since lees 6th gate offers a boost in speed and power, meanwhile the raid suit also offers a speed+power boost, but it also significantly boosts sanjis durability. And I honestly don't see 6th gate breaking through sanjis defense.

Theres also the fact that rock lee doesnt have anything to counter sanjis invisibility.
Lee shouldn't be able to take too many Diable Jambe hits if the burning effect isn't nerfed. 1 or 2 of these should end the fight honestly.