[FNZ] Turbo game Death Note RPG (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

But then there will be people coming after you for reads or saying you aren’t helping
Just be contributing... like take some points from here and there to make your reads... most people think yeah they're trying to contribute so they must be a town or lazy town. You can also read your previous game where you were a town, take notes from your own game and try to fabricate that

There are a lot of ways.

N

NeutralWatcher

Just be contributing... like take some points from here and there to make your reads... most people think yeah they're trying to contribute so they must be a town or lazy town. You can also read your previous game where you were a town, take notes from your own game and try to fabricate that

There are a lot of ways.
Is using meta to read players alignment a good way or not according to you?

Losing as town makes you feel like an idiot. Especially if you suspected the right people but kept in getting distracted and lynch someone else first until it’s too late. Cough ToL cough
Let's not mention that trauma ever again.

@Dragomir I played (and lost) a scum vs scum game too. I was scum, you know how they figured me out? I was hunting the other scum too much :milaugh:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

There are a lot of ways.
You told me to do that for Tokyo Ghoul game! And literally 2 hours into the game, I already got a long essay from Drago that finished with Kiwi isn’t acting to her town meta

:pepehands:

problem is if you are just contributing noctis
and people know how you play when you are town
you look scummy
take reborn informant for example. he plays like that?
he's off first day in an ideal game.

if you are an active scum hunter as a townie , you just have to be as scum or you would look off because people pick up how you play I guess.

N

Noctis

Is using meta to read players alignment a good way or not according to you?
Meta is an extremely cruel illusion. Exactly because you have meta on someone you can't fathom them otherwise or it becomes part of your case. Like someone is scum but when you take their Meta into consideration while making your read on them, you find ourselves doubtful thinking they're acting like how they do as a town. While it can be helpful at times, I wouldn't make this my main weapon let just something to put additional flavor to my reads

Though Meta is not our game personality but more like our game intentions

Status
Not open for further replies.