[FNZ] Turbo game Death Note RPG (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Playing as town sucks.

I love being scum. So much better. I'd like to try the indie. You get to kill everyone. That's great.

Again, thanks a lot Oreki.

D

Dragomir

problem is if you are just contributing noctis
and people know how you play when you are town
you look scummy
take reborn informant for example. he plays like that?
he's off first day in an ideal game.

if you are an active scum hunter as a townie , you just have to be as scum or you would look off because people pick up how you play I guess.
You know what you should do? Play differently in every single game. You're town in X game, you play passively, town in Y game, you're an active scum hunter. Just play completely different in each game regardless of your alignment. That is the most effective way to not get meta used against you.

You know what you should do? Play differently in every single game. You're town in X game, you play passively, town in Y game, you're an active scum hunter. Just play completely different in each game regardless of your alignment. That is the most effective way to not get meta used against you.
hmm the rej playbook
noted.
Post automatically merged:

Playing as town sucks.

I love being scum. So much better. I'd like to try the indie. You get to kill everyone. That's great.

I honestly dont see a difference between indie and town.

N

Noctis

Playing as town sucks.

I agree with him... maybe because my scum play stronger than my town play but playing as scum is fun and trying to fool others
Post automatically merged:

looking foward to playing alongside you tho .
You playing AL and Rebon upcoming game? I will be playing in that game

N

NeutralWatcher

Meta is an extremely cruel illusion. Exactly because you have meta on someone you can't fathom them otherwise or it becomes part of your case. Like someone is scum but when you take their Meta into consideration while making your read on them, you find ourselves doubtful thinking they're acting like how they do as a town. While it can be helpful at times, I wouldn't make this my main weapon let just something to put additional flavor to my reads

Though Meta is not our game personality but more like our game intentions
I understand. It makes me doubtful sometime to just rely on meta.

Forgive me @Celestia

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
That's because you're town neutral Lanji. Scum play isn't for you, from what I saw.

I'd pick off everyone. Start with town. I'd rather align with mafia tbh if I were scum.

I agree with him... maybe because my scum play stronger than my town play but playing as scum is fun and trying to fool others
Yeah. You get to have fun. Being town is like frustrating. I remember two turbo games in a row with my first post I got scum, NW and TAC, and we still lost lmao. It feels so bad after. As scum even if you lose you were vastly outnumbered and at least got to off some of them.

D

Dragomir

Meta is objectively the most useful way to scum read someone. Having a direct comparison of someone's playstyle will lead to a more accurate read and a less warped one. But it shouldn't be constantly relied on but playstiles can change based on a player's mood. You will also come into situations where you do not know a player's meta. That lack of knowledge will put you at a huge disadvantage and get you buttfucked in games like no tomorrow.

Meta is objectively the most useful way to scum read someone. Having a direct comparison of someone's playstyle will lead to a more accurate read and a less warped one. But it shouldn't be constantly relied on but playstiles can change based on a player's mood. You will also come into situations where you do not know a player's meta. That lack of knowledge will put you at a huge disadvantage and get you buttfucked in games like no tomorrow.
This is so true. Now in a game with 40 people I don't know is so difficult. You have to read very closely. :namiriously:

D

Dragomir

There is a difference. A townie will always project genuineness. They're town. They can't be fake. Indies on the other hand won't always be genuine. Especial hostile ones like SK and Cult. They will have a guilty conscience in the back of their mind cause they know they're baddies. Scum will always try to appear genuine. Townies just do.

N

Noctis

Yeah. You get to have fun. Being town is like frustrating. I remember two turbo games in a row with my first post I got scum, NW and TAC, and we still lost lmao. It feels so bad after. As scum even if you lose you were vastly outnumbered and at least got to off some of them.
During one game I and @Celestia were the only mafia... we screwed up really bad DP1 and we both were almost DP1 lynch... though in that game there was also Jester who start acting scummy and then after that we finally able pick our pace and won the game. It maybe was only game where I lost hope of winning entirely early phase lol

Games like that make me thrill lol

N

Noctis

For that I would suggest reading MU guides... they're quite useful. This is where I got my basic knowledge as well. I just recently played with four players that has 8 years of experience even though I was reading them correctly (scum) they dominated me in a matter of debate lol.

D

Dragomir

For that I would suggest reading MU guides... they're quite useful. This is where I got my basic knowledge as well. I just recently played with four players that has 8 years of experience even though I was reading them correctly (scum) they dominated me in a matter of debate lol.
Drop the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.