[FNZ] Turbo game Death Note RPG (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. You get to have fun. Being town is like frustrating. I remember two turbo games in a row with my first post I got scum, NW and TAC, and we still lost lmao. It feels so bad after. As scum even if you lose you were vastly outnumbered and at least got to off some of them.
You'd be so much better as town in a real game. Play Covid with us!

D

Dragomir

One last tip for you guys, stop suspecting players for being "inconsistent" or "all over the place". Inconsistency is not a scum trait, in fact, it's a town one. Townies are very inconsistent in their posts and flip flop constantly. The reason for that is because they know they're town so they just don't care. That being said, don't start town reading players for their inconsistency cause scum can be inconsistent too. What you should do is try to understand the progression between the reads. That is the most important thing. If the player's mindset and progression makes no flipping sense and comes off as forces then they're likely scum. If you can piece together their posts into a coherent progression that is logical with how they're playing, then you got a townie in your sights.

C

Celestia

During one game I and @Celestia were the only mafia... we screwed up really bad DP1 and we both were almost DP1 lynch... though in that game there was also Jester who start acting scummy and then after that we finally able pick our pace and won the game. It maybe was only game where I lost hope of winning entirely early phase lol

Games like that make me thrill lol
I think that was the only game when we were both scum

I would like to be scum with you more since you do 80% of the work

Status
Not open for further replies.