Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It isn't real. I followed your link and all indications are that it's fake. The only thing Oda said in an interview about Sakazuki was the MC thing.
Nah it’s legit, it’s been 12 hours now and no real fact checks have emerged, just salty doubters who can’t accept the reality that there beloved old Gen was surpassed long ago lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

This is from the one piece magazine. How come we don't consider Kaido to be stronger than Roger?

either we all live in a world of headcanon or magazines aren't actually accurate.
Because only a complete dumbass would consider Crydo stronger than Roger lol. Kaido is the strongest animal of all time, glad we could confirm Crydo > Chopper

Because only a complete dumbass would consider Crydo stronger than Roger lol. Kaido is the strongest animal of all time, glad we could confirm Crydo > Chopper
We are just applying your degenerate „arguments“

Waido rapes Lakainu. Lakainu „confirmed Strongest Marine“ Waido confirmed strongest being easiest checkmate according your own degenerate „arguments“

This is not a drill, I have checked the source and this appears to be legit. This came directly from Oda’s mouth.

This is not even remotely fucking surprising lol. Garp was never a legitimate candidate for this title and only fools thought so. I actually thought Kong had a shot at being stronger but I ain’t mad.

And people actually thought Garp would kill Akainu (or any Admiral) at Marineford lmfao. This would also seem to imply Akainu > Roger and Akainu > Kaido by extension as well since Kaido is inferior to Roger and Garp ~ Roger?

“Akainu is so strong, he could become the Pirate King in less than a year…”

@Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Veku @Sentinel @Playa4321 @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @silverfire @scoobie3 @ZenZu @JoNdule @AkainuTheGrimReaper @EmperorKinyagi @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @Extravlad @kurwa @ShishioIsBack @Garp the Fist @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Light D Lamperouge @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Red Admiral @Uncle Van @Xione @SkySanji @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy
I thought you didnt use material outside the manga for your agenda?

And you will notice. That it's a brand new account that posted that shit.

Same thing with reddit.

This is not a drill, I have checked the source and this appears to be legit. This came directly from Oda’s mouth.

This is not even remotely fucking surprising lol. Garp was never a legitimate candidate for this title and only fools thought so. I actually thought Kong had a shot at being stronger but I ain’t mad.

And people actually thought Garp would kill Akainu (or any Admiral) at Marineford lmfao. This would also seem to imply Akainu > Roger and Akainu > Kaido by extension as well since Kaido is inferior to Roger and Garp ~ Roger?

“Akainu is so strong, he could become the Pirate King in less than a year…”

@Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Veku @Sentinel @Playa4321 @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @silverfire @scoobie3 @ZenZu @JoNdule @AkainuTheGrimReaper @EmperorKinyagi @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @Extravlad @kurwa @ShishioIsBack @Garp the Fist @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Light D Lamperouge @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Red Admiral @Uncle Van @Xione @SkySanji @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy

WTF is this retarded ass translation lmao💀 ″Demon to pirates″ tards be saying anything Here is the real translation post: https://onepiece.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000003737251

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Who won the 1v1
A truther should not be ridiculous and deny strong evidence, which is direct 1v1 combat lmao
he won but who do Gorosei think is stronger?

Aokiji

Sengoku also is practical and choose based on competence

Aokiji is also Garp’s favourite student.

Aokiji is more talented than Akainu, this is what I’m saying . Talented , and almost as strong

you deny viz that says Gorosei see Aokiji as greatest power

Magma consumes fire, what does that have to do with the chill fruit
Nothing , it is description of how Akainu can make magma with high density. This is why fire is consumed this is why it’s most destructive df on planet

Oda thinks magma power is most destructive , not chill fruit. If Aokiji has more aoe then magma power is so great it make half of Punk Hazard volcanic

What gets me even about this example is that literally no canon or even semi canon material straight up says that Kaido was the worlds strongest creature. This example here has suspicious quotes around the title. The manga says he was said to be. Very different treatment from whitebeards title, which was manga fact.

Post automatically merged:

Kaido isn’t a man, he is a creature lol. This is straight from Oda’s mouth, Akainu > your favorite Yonko (Holy Knight)
Wrong.
Oda : Kaido is the Strongest Man alive