Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

I did. There are two points being propagated here. One that says Akainu's the strongest marine in history, and the one that says he'd end One Piece in one year. The Wiki link that you posted talks about the latter, and everyone and their moms already know Oda's talking about the manga serialization ending in one year if Akainu's the protagonist, which's what the Wiki clarification literally says. It was also clarified by Sandman, irrc.
One: Sandman isn't an official source, just a random dude from Twitter
Second: The scan Elder posted isn't even real. He claims it's from 2012 which means it existed for a whole eleven years without anybody ever finding out until now.
I find that suspicious, since they clearly knew about this magazine but not about the scan until now.
Post automatically merged:

See? Sandman him self says it ain't canon.
Though he's not an official source but the evidence is lining up.

One: Sandman isn't an official source, just a random dude from Twitter
Second: The scan Elder posted isn't even real. He claims it's from 2012 which means it existed for a whole eleven years without anybody ever finding out until now.
I find that suspicious, since they clearly knew about this magazine but not about the scan until now.

See? Sandman him self says it ain't canon.
Though he's not an official source but the evidence is lining up.
The strongest in history bit it doesn't appear in the Magazine, Akainu's PK race if Protagonist is true.

I still really don't buy into that scan, or any other Data book and VC unless it's directly written by Oda.

The strongest in history bit it doesn't appear in the Magazine, Akainu's PK race if Protagonist is true.

I still really don't buy into that scan, or any other Data book and VC unless it's directly written by Oda.
I kind of trust Data books and VCs since those have some proof of being canon, but this one is very suspicious.
But nonetheless, Akainu is a top tier. Just, probably not the strongest Marine of all time. That's sort of pushing it.

I kind of trust Data books and VCs since those have some proof of being canon, but this one is very suspicious.
But nonetheless, Akainu is a top tier. Just, probably not the strongest Marine of all time. That's sort of pushing it.
Data books and VC's are incoherent sometimes, that's why every information on it it's said to be taken with a grain of salt.

Like bits of information that are substantial, for example if a Character has CoC or other informations that Oda needed to put there because he has not enough space in the manga, sure.

For powerscalling, ehk.

Reddit is now saying this is from an upcoming interview and not from 2012? These people bro. Lol
I heard about it, but dunno, it was supposed to come on the 25th or something?
Can't remember.

EDIT: OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

Source: https://onepiece.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000003737251/r/4400000000016071628

This is not a drill, I have checked the source and this appears to be legit. This came directly from Oda’s mouth in an interview done with Sound & Recording Magazine in 2012.

This is not even remotely fucking surprising lol. Garp was never a legitimate candidate for this title and only fools thought so. I actually thought Kong had a shot at being stronger but I ain’t mad.

And people actually thought Garp would kill Akainu (or any Admiral) at Marineford lmfao. This would also seem to imply Akainu > Roger and Akainu > Kaido by extension as well since Kaido is inferior to Roger and Garp ~ Roger?

“Akainu is so strong, he could become the Pirate King in less than a year…”

@Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Veku @Sentinel @Playa4321 @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @silverfire @scoobie3 @ZenZu @JoNdule @AkainuTheGrimReaper @EmperorKinyagi @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @Extravlad @kurwa @ShishioIsBack @Garp the Fist @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Light D Lamperouge @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Red Admiral @Uncle Van @Xione @SkySanji @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy
My saying for years, Akainu reigns over rest of top tiers alongside EoS Luffy and EoS BB.

It's common sense, if any character have chances of surpassing Roger it's BB, Akainu and Dragon (2 hands Shanks). All final arc materials.

So yes New Gen Marines> Old Gen especially when it will have the strongest Pirate in History Luffy that is the new Joyboy.