Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

The weakest marine as Akainu have better ultra instinct than Beerus. :yodaswag:
It is over Beerus and saiyan bro . Akainu dodge jinbe in mid air just like goku dodge kefla attack in mid air.
Marines can master ultra instinct better than goku .
When marine wank need to stop?
First shaggy ultra instinct. and now Akainu .
Now I know the real reason why Zeno erase one piece universe because marines will end up find out ultra instinct. Mere mortal marine have ultra instinct better than GOD Beerus . :jinbewat:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Couldn't you, I dunno, politely ask one of the widely respected translators on this forum to translate this for you in order to prove Lee wrong (in the assumption that it is wrong) rather than do whatever silliness this is? Lel.
This isn’t possible because the source and translation I posted are correct lol.

Literally everyone claiming it’s fake have zero evidence or reason for claiming it is fake aside from “muh tier list!!”

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I just realized the same fucking wiki Lee got this from had exposed this for not being real lol
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/My...ion#Akainu_Would_Find_the_One_Piece_in_a_Year
Nothing was exposed, we debated this a million times years before you showed up lol. Oda literally said Akainu was strong enough to end the manga in one year if he was the protagonist.

Your levels of salt and butthurt are usually the highest on the forum but this is just pathetic lol.

Nothing was exposed, we debated this a million times years before you showed up lol. Oda literally said Akainu was strong enough to end the manga in one year if he was the protagonist.

Your levels of salt and butthurt are usually the highest on the forum but this is just pathetic lol.
I don't see how you could post a scan from a random dude on a wiki but then see an official explanation for it on the same wiki and say " Yeah you're an idiot this isn't real Oda said what he said these people don't know anything "

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't see how you could post a scan from a random dude on a wiki but then see an official explanation for it on the same wiki and say " Yeah you're an idiot this isn't real Oda said what he said these people don't know anything "
These are two different incidents. The information in the OP is supposed to be more recent than the one you're talking about. The link you posted addressed the older information, and I think pretty much everyone knows Oda's talking about serialization back then. It doesn't change much in the grand scheme of things as it still says Akainu's too strong to be a protagonist.

EDIT: OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

Source: https://onepiece.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000003737251/r/4400000000016071628

This is not a drill, I have checked the source and this appears to be legit. This came directly from Oda’s mouth in an interview done with Sound & Recording Magazine in 2012.

“Akainu is so strong, he could become the Pirate King in less than a year…”
]
These are two different incidents. The information in the OP is supposed to be more recent than the one you're talking about. The link you posted addressed the older information, and I think pretty much everyone knows Oda's talking about serialization back then. It doesn't change much in the grand scheme of things as it still says Akainu's too strong to be a protagonist.
It's like you haven't even read the OP or something.
Funny how it took ELEVEN YEARS to uncover this magazine and translate it.
I wonder why that is.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's like you haven't even read the OP or something.
Funny how it took ELEVEN YEARS to uncover this magazine and translate it.
I wonder why that is.
I did. There are two points being propagated here. One that says Akainu's the strongest marine in history, and the one that says he'd end One Piece in one year. The Wiki link that you posted talks about the latter, and everyone and their moms already know Oda's talking about the manga serialization ending in one year if Akainu's the protagonist, which's what the Wiki clarification literally says. It was also clarified by Sandman, irrc.

Like I said:

I obviously don't believe it's Oda's words or writting.

And even if the Source is legit, the information doesn't make Akainu = Prime Garp, not until some feats.
While I do think Akainu has a chance to be the Strongest Marine ever, it's not a Vivre Card or Data book that's gonna cement it.

Either way, it's a nice addition, and it's cool.