Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Do you even have a clue on what Sound & Recording Magazine publishes? It is not even focused on publishing news on animes and mangas, let alone One Piece. Actually it is involved in music productions, check it for yourself: [https://www.facebook.com/SoundRecordingMagazine/]. Such page wouldn't be present in that format presenting Characters infos given that it is not made to its public, but in fact, only presented a brief interview with Oda.

Also, let's made it clear that the account that posted it in the link presented by the OP is completely new and published it's first post just 1 week ago and was guess what? This same scan that never appeared before in the internet.

If you don't believe me, just go ahead and compare the scan posted by Sandman on page 27 and this supposed page 34 and you can see it is very different, even the letter font and size.

At last, why would you have any more reasons to believe in a deadass random that published a highly dubious scan than Sandman who, even though you claim him to be biased, is one of the most reliable sources on OP info?
Thats your reasoning on why I should belief someone sat hours on Photoshop to create a fake magazine page which proofs nothing special??

Instead trying to protect Sandmans bullshit, you should stay real and admit that if Sandman claims it to be fake, then it shouldnt be difficult to just show us the real page 34 of that magazine.

Dude is acting extremely sus by not doing so and also in that one tweet where he didnt say its fake, but tried to argue why it should only be taken with a grain of salt due to denying its canonity. And people like you are too bias to see that...

Instead trying to protect Sandmans bullshit, you should stay real and admit that if Sandman claims it to be fake, then it shouldnt be difficult to just show us the real page 34 of that magazine.
Why should Sandman give a shit about what a few online nobodies think? If he posts page 34, you will still try to nitpick and probably ask for something else.

wtf don't close, this is the best thread all month
lmao, thats true, but then they need to stop news accounts with 20-30 messages fueling the fire. Otherwise, simpletons like @ZenZu might believe this shit