Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

So if Akainu is stronger than Prime Garp, who is said to be equal to Roger, that means Kaido surpasses Roger, Akainu, and Prime Garp, which is not surprising at all, since King was saying those beautiful words to us in his flashback.

And obviously, Oda confirmed:

Q: Is my mom stronger than Akainu?
Oda: She is even stronger than Kaido.

However, I don't think that source is reliable to begin with.
Post automatically merged:

so reliable random ass wiki post thats not even added on the wiki
:kobeha:
https://onepiece.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000003737000
Oh, that's unfortunate. So, is this information not even on the Wiki? Was it a member who posted it in the comments or something? That's really sad.

So if Akainu is stronger than Prime Garp, who is said to be equal to Roger, that means Kaido surpasses Roger, Akainu, and Prime Garp, which is not surprising at all, since King was saying those beautiful words to us in his flashback.

And obviously, Oda confirmed:

Q: Is my mom stronger than Akainu?
Oda: She is even stronger than Kaido.

However, I don't think that source is reliable to begin with.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, that's unfortunate. So, is this information not even on the Wiki? Was it a member who posted it in the comments or something? That's really sad.
This information is 100% correct is writing by oda in SBS 82 I think
Kaido >>> Akainu was already confirmed in Kaido’s introduction chapter and many times after

This information is 100% correct is writing by oda in SBS 84 I think
it is "told" by Oda

not to shit on this statement
but Oda could very well make a statement without thinking too hard about it wording
saying history ... but meaning alive
saying strongest ... but slipping other facts

cause Oda never ever ever makes a clear statement about power level
there is not even 1 definitive statement about a character power in manga or sbs or interview

all I'm saying is
don't get your hopes up

Oda is still sucking Garp's dick with more pleasure

Last edited:

EDIT: OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

Source: https://onepiece.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000003737251/r/4400000000016071628

This is not a drill, I have checked the source and this appears to be legit. This came directly from Oda’s mouth in an interview done with Sound & Recording Magazine in 2012.

This is not even remotely fucking surprising lol. Garp was never a legitimate candidate for this title and only fools thought so. I actually thought Kong had a shot at being stronger but I ain’t mad.

And people actually thought Garp would kill Akainu (or any Admiral) at Marineford lmfao. This would also seem to imply Akainu > Roger and Akainu > Kaido by extension as well since Kaido is inferior to Roger and Garp ~ Roger?

“Akainu is so strong, he could become the Pirate King in less than a year…”

@Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Veku @Sentinel @Playa4321 @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @silverfire @scoobie3 @ZenZu @JoNdule @AkainuTheGrimReaper @EmperorKinyagi @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @Extravlad @kurwa @ShishioIsBack @Garp the Fist @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Light D Lamperouge @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Red Admiral @Uncle Van @Xione @SkySanji @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy
This is a fake magazine. I'm pretty sure this was made by someone on a Discord server I was in a few months ago.
I even looked it up, this never happened, he never made that magazine.
If it makes you feel better, you can technically still argue he's one of the strongest marines in history due to his role as Fleet Admiral (only Sengoku and Kong should be over him if anything).