Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

The second argument is so dumb I don't know what to say, how does ice travel through the atmosphere in a split second😭😭😭😭😭
Fact is, he turns into ice while travelling, leaving a trail of ice and frozen air behind. What are the exact mechanics behind it in the Manga? I don't know, maybe he traverses through the atmosphere by breaking down into the molecular level of his element.

How does Akainu, by turning into lava, quickly traverses through the solid ground to break out before Jinbe? How does Crocodile quickly traverse through ice to cut through Akainu?

Yeah, it doesn't seem like Aokiji just uses the strength of his legs to jump.
No. Aokiji furiously opossed the idea of Sakazuki becoming FA, sounds to me like he entered into his old burning justice mode right there.
So? That doesn't make much of a difference in terms of power. Even prior to Akainu being proposed for the Fleet Admiral position, they shared the same rank. Akainu, Aokiji and Kizaru were all known as the Marines most powerful officers, with the Gorosei also calling Aokiji the strongest fighter of the marines (as part of the admirals, who are equal to him). And now suddenly Aokiji only came close to Akainu once he opposed Akainu becoming Fleet Admiral? Please, that's cope.

So? That doesn't make much of a difference in terms of power. Even prior to Akainu being proposed for the Fleet Admiral position, they shared the same rank. Akainu, Aokiji and Kizaru were all known as the Marines most powerful officers, with the Gorosei also calling Aokiji the strongest fighter of the marines (as part of the admirals, who are equal to him). And now suddenly Aokiji only came close to Akainu once he opposed Akainu becoming Fleet Admiral? Please, that's cope.
What are you talking about ?
I'm saying that Kuzan's mindset rn is no different to that he had when he opossed Akainu, in fact, Akainu fought Aokiji when he was at his absolute peak in Power level, mindset and rank and he fell short. You're actually trying to entertain the notion that Kuzan the way he is has become stronger than when he opossed Akainu.

That to me is just cope and secretly an anti akainu agenda tbh because if Garp was to beat Kuzan u could say that this directly means Akainu would suffer the same fate as well.

What are you talking about ?
I'm saying that Kuzan's mindset rn is no different to that he had when he opossed Akainu, in fact, Akainu fought Aokiji when he was at his absolute peak in Power level, mindset and rank and he fell short. You're actually trying to entertain the notion that Kuzan the way he is has become stronger than when he opossed Akainu.

That to me is just cope tbh.
And I really doubt that Aokiji fell off my much. He lost a leg, while Akainu also has wounds all over his body and is now busy doing paper work. It's cope to think that Aokiji is now just a shadow of his former self.

Like, yeah, he hasn't the ambition he used to have, but that won't do much of a difference, especially since ambition is refueled by the right trigger. If Blackbeard tried to steal Aokiji's fruit, obviously Aokiji wouldn't have a lack of ambition in regards to defending himself and trying to kill Blackbeard.

And I really doubt that Aokiji fell off my much. He lost a leg, while Akainu also has wounds all over his body and is now busy doing paper work. It's cope to think that Aokiji is now just a shadow of his former self.
Nobody called him a shadow of his former self. A fact you guys have to eventually accept is that at his absolute best Aokiji failed to equal Akainu in giving him the same level of Injuries and making him fall at the same time as he did, just like all battles in OP between true equals have ended. To expect that current Kuzan fairs any better is cope as Akainu narratively rose in rank by defeating him while Kuzan himself was depressed and hit an existential crisis. It's obvious who came out of the battle stronger and it isn't Kuzan.

Like, yeah, he hasn't the ambition he used to have, but that won't do much of a difference, especially since ambition is refueled by the right trigger. If Blackbeard tried to steal Aokiji's fruit, obviously Aokiji wouldn't have a lack of ambition in regards to defending himself and trying to kill Blackbeard.
Lack of ambition is what turned Moria into a weakling. People in this Manga grow levels whenever they find something new to fight for, this is an established rule in the OP world at this point.

Fact is, he turns into ice while travelling, leaving a trail of ice and frozen air behind. What are the exact mechanics behind it in the Manga? I don't know, maybe he traverses through the atmosphere by breaking down into the molecular level of his element.
Or you can say Garp's best student actually uses the techniques he taught him instead of using casual visual effects to explain how ice travels through the atmosphere at the speed of light 'by breaking down to molecular levels'
This sounds unbelievably dumb
:risitavirus:

How does Akainu, by turning into lava, quickly traverses through the solid ground to break out before Jinbe? How does Crocodile quickly traverse through ice to cut through Akainu?
Uhmm because Akainu is a walking volcano that can explode through objects by sheer force, and Jinbe is not a speedster? lmao
Crocodile transforms into sand and cuts ice, whats so ground breaking about it

Scenes you are describing are nowhere near the distance and speed covered by Kuzan