Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

No, if you read the quote without bias, its clearly showing Akainu is so frickin strong in Oda's eyes that he would walk through his entire story in such a short time - so that Oda couldnt write an exciting story if he just Saitama clears from Arc to Arc.

I dont know how you come to the conclusion that it refers to pre Ts villains or characters like Kuzan and Marco? Its clearly talking about current Akainu with his level of strength going through the road of Luffy till the end of the entire story.
This makes no sense.
Why would he just mean Akainu is too strong in general? How do you expect him to write Akainu's future or previous fights then?

@Elder Lee Hung It is confirmed fake
:holdthisl:
🤣 @Elder Lee Hung Iam honestly disappointed in you Lee, Are you really going to take this level of disrespect 😂😂😂

I thought being an akainu fans you would create an whole ass thread proving the scan is real, but looks like sandman ended your career 💀 are you going to fight back? Or are you going to accept this L:cheers:

🤣 @Elder Lee Hung Iam honestly disappointed in you Lee, Are you really going to take this level of disrespect 😂😂😂

I thought being an akainu fans you would create an whole ass thread proving the scan is real, but looks like sandman ended your career 💀 are you going to fight back? Or are you going to accept this L:cheers:
Lmfaooooooo Don't know which side to take lol @Elder Lee Hung @EmperorKinyagi @SakazOuki @MarineHQ

Reddit mf's are going crazy 💀

The scan is real?????