Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Shanks CoC did make Kizaru sweat lol, Sandman isn't the liar, you are.
It wasn’t the sweat fool, it was the fact that Sandman baited Admiral fans with this lol. I’ve seen Yonko sweat at much weaker characters but I’ve never seen Sandman bait Yonko fans about it.

That guy is just trolling and is trying to bait Sandman.

Sandman has no reason to be lying, Sandman has been around for a good while and is a really nice user who will sometimes translate especially when being asked to.

He doesn't seem to really care about power level arguments and I never once seen him participate in one, we don't even know if he's on the side of Yonko's or Admirals.

For all we know he could like the Admirals more or maybe he likes them both, either way all this just to push some dumb agenda is just getting sad now.

At first it was funny but now some people are taking it a bit too far and are becoming toxic trolls.

Even EmperorKinyagi of all people is at least on the reasonable side and isn't trying to attack Sandman.
"Trust me bro" isn't enough here especially since we've had multiple cases of supposedly trusted member of the community lying for agendas recently.
Sandman could easily end this by posting the actual page 34.

C

CensoredbyWG

maybe a little higher. officially, he is stronger than at least Shanks
Post automatically merged:

Mihouk is the strongest swordsman in the world.
shanks = just a great swordsman.
Mihouk = Black Blade.
Shanks= no
Mihawk solo=3.6kkk
Shanks yonko+tima+territories=4kkk
Mihawk is waiting for someone stronger than Shanks for a decent fight.
All the facts indicate that Mihawk >Shanks. at best, Mihawk>=Shanks (for shanks fans)
All portrayal shanks>mihawk, just the way that shanks treated WB compared to mihawk tucking his tail is enough.

Clearly that’s false if we are directly stating that the guy posting page 34 is fake? That helps our agenda but we are calling him out anyway.

Doesn’t change the fact that Sandman and the rest of the leakers have damaged their own credibility with all the fake baits.
It isn't bait. He was asked a question about a magazine, and he gave a honest answer.
when you make a thread that simultaneously has all yoncucks crying like pussies over "f-fake info!!!" :suresure:
When I'm in an immature retard contest and Centurion walks in

So you're telling me the strongest marine in the strongest pirate era in history, the same man who scarred Luffy, broke his will and killed his brother is 99%, and the only top tier to defeat another in a fair 1v1, and the Fleet Admiral to make push the marines to the strongest they've ever been, and has a literal Admiral for a fanboy, is the strongest marine ever??
:kuzanshut:

The fact that people think this scan being real (altho its not) is something weird, only delaying the inevitable

So you literally say "its proven to be fake" and when we ask where was that prove, you show some Tweets from Yonkotard Sandman saying Trust me Bro.
:gokulaugh:

The other guy literally showed a picture from the page, and Sandman was unable to refute it factually. Also it was clearly not said in the interview... But it was written in the same (by Oda supervised) Magazine where he also gave his interview.

Sandman clearly looks like some fraud who cant even properly believe his own lies, else he wouldnt keep rowing back in some of his Tweets like here where he doesnt claim it to be straight out fake, but just tries to belittle the reliability of the magazine:

:kaidowhat:

So you guys rather believe Sandman saying "trust be bro its fake" while rowing back from time to time not saying its fake but maybe not canon enough, and believe people invest 10 hours creating a fake magazine page which looks pretty real - and all that just to proof something which should be already really obvious??

You are trippin for real.

So you guys rather believe Sandman saying "trust be bro its fake" while rowing back from time to time not saying its fake but maybe not canon enough, and believe people invest 10 hours creating a fake magazine page which looks pretty real - and all that just to proof something which should be already really obvious??

You are trippin for real.
I saw the moon is made out of cheese

Sandman says no it's not, the moon is made up of rocks.

Who are you going to believe?