Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Thats your reasoning on why I should belief someone sat hours on Photoshop to create a fake magazine page which proofs nothing special??
Yeah, pretty much. It completely debunks everything to be honest. Or do you expect that a music recording magazine would have some real One Piece panels and texts instead of a interview?

And actually, I work with designers and they can do pages way more realiable than this shit in less than a hour.

Instead trying to protect Sandmans bullshit, you should stay real and admit that if Sandman claims it to be fake, then it shouldnt be difficult to just show us the real page 34 of that magazine.

Dude is acting extremely sus by not doing so and also in that one tweet where he didnt say its fake, but tried to argue why it should only be taken with a grain of salt due to denying its canonity. And people like you are too bias to see that...
What's funny is that this page never appeared ever before, 11 years and we have never heard of it before. And when it appeared, was from someone who just created his account 7 days ago. The one who should admit smth here is you and admit that the one who is acting sus here is the reddit OP. Sandman does not need to prove anything here.

You just convinced me that you don't read the tweets, he talked about the canonicity before someone send him the supposed page 34 and he had no idea what it was about. Just after someone claimed it was page 34 he said that the scan was fake and in fact doesn't appear in the magazine.

Oh, and this is not the first time Sandman did something similar, alright?

Don't use this shit to make him look bad just because he does not agree with your crackhead scaling

Honestly, the one with Akainu's pfp and name Admiral is the last one who should take about bias regarding Akainu's name, ffs.

Yeah, pretty much. It completely debunks everything to be honest. Or do you expect that a music recording magazine would have some real One Piece panels and texts instead of a interview?

And actually, I work with designers and they can do pages way more realiable than this shit in less than a hour.

What's funny is that this page never appeared ever before, 11 years and we have never heard of it before. And when it appeared, was from someone who just created his account 7 days ago. The one who should admit smth here is you and admit that the one who is acting sus here is the reddit OP. Sandman does not need to prove anything here.

You just convinced me that you don't read the tweets, he talked about the canonicity before someone send him the supposed page 34 and he had no idea what it was about. Just after someone claimed it was page 34 he said that the scan was fake and in fact doesn't appear in the magazine.

Oh, and this is not the first time Sandman did something similar, alright?

Don't use this shit to make him look bad just because he does not agree with your crackhead scaling

Honestly, the one with Akainu's pfp and name Admiral is the last one who should take about bias regarding Akainu's name, ffs.
sandman basically put a caution on anything that isn’t directly written by Oda, nothing to do with agenda

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
The most deserving one is the one who posted fake photoshops to prove their fav is strong.
Post automatically merged:

As factual as Akainu being confirmed the Strongest Marine
:milaugh:
As factual as Kaido being dead and irrelevant :zosleepy:

Next arc after Kizaru loses, AdmiraL wankers gonna post another fake interview that One Piece manga is not canon but only AdmiraLs' rare positive feat is canon