Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Anyway, Sandman has done a lot of helpful things for the community. No need to insult him over japanese cartoons
Thats not the only thing. Sandman is the guy who used to collect Oda's interviews or quotes from different Japanese sources, translate and post them in a thread in the Arlongpark forum. You can still find that here:
https://forums.arlongpark.net/topic/37998/oda-s-interviews?lang=en-GB&page=1

This is the thread that gave us many famous quotes like "When fans say a villain is weak, I will make him stronger" or "Luffy, Zoro, Nami are the triggers of One Piece", or the most relevant quote for this thread: "Akainu can finish One Piece in a year if he were a protagonist". Without Sandman, people wouldnt probably know that Akainu quote exists. Imagine how stupid it is to call him an admiral hater lmao

Are you under sandman's payroll 😂? Let the man have his entertainment.
I dont see the man enjoying, they are seething and wishing people cancer

Last edited:
The funniest shit is that when sandman said it's fake, admiral bros started coping by claiming he's biased and doesn't count but they believe in the claim that a scan with such important claims would take 11 years to be discovered.

Admiral bros, we all know there is better arguments and I agree with most of it. What makes me avoid y'all is your excess of bias and extremism.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Coby would have to eclipse the growth of Luffy the literal protagonist with god fruit and super mega special genes to even have a shot at zoro lol. No way he gets admiral'd unless all the other admirals and vice admirals literally just die.

Coby has epilogue admiral written all over him.
he already said he has a lot to do to match the greatness of zoro and luffy in ennies lobby, it's happening