Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

How does even 1 Coby fan exist, jesus. You really have to stop and wonder what went wrong for Coby to be your fave.

The dude is a professional Luffy dick muncher, that's his entire character right there and he hardly appears on screen. There are hundreds of cool characters in One Piece with far more screentime, and you end up on Coby? What went wrong?
Sorry, but maybe what went wrong Is that you don't even remember the manga lol.

Koby might have a great debt to Luffy, but fought him nevertheless and tried to stop him from saving his damn brother.
Obviously, you can still despise him, but he just respects him and owes him for life.

Could you stop your bs? You are bringing garbage from other forums and trying to provoke the regulars of this forum
hey retard, if you check my message history it's me pinging akainu goons and giving them a little hope while slandering them at the same time, you are just mad because people are slandering your daddy, like fr, i know sandman is cool and all but you gotta remove his meat Outta your mouth, **** got offended because of me tagging @Elder Lee Hung with posts related to sandman and the scan

If you actually got a problem and if you are incapable of handling sandman hate, go to reddit and deal with the **** who wished cancer for sandman instead of crying here bro

What a dumpster fire this thread turned out to be. lol

And...
The entire thread is Made up bullshit pulled from a shit sbs which nobody takes serious. According to sbs Brooke is the fastest strawhat.
This thread is made up bullshit, but... either you don't know what an SBS is (which would seem to be the case) or you think you know more about the character's particular skills than Oda (which would be worse tbh).

Oda jokes around at times in SBSs, because he has a sense of humor, but whatever serious answer he gives is absolutely canon whether you like it or not. "According to SBS" = "According to Oda".

hey retard, if you check my message history it's me pinging akainu goons and giving them a little hope while slandering them at the same time, you are just mad because people are slandering your daddy, like fr, i know sandman is cool and all but you gotta remove his meat Outta your mouth, **** got offended because of me tagging @Elder Lee Hung with posts related to sandman and the scan

If you actually got a problem and if you are incapable of handling sandman hate, go to reddit and deal with the **** who wished cancer for sandman instead of crying here bro
Lmfaoo trolling aside, a n*gga brought the damn magazine and posted the shit 💀💀
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/13t6ird
@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Owl Ki @AkainuTheGrimReaper @ZenZu @Useless_Kidd @Admiral Mou Bu @Ice devil slayer
@Darkrai1381
🤣Looks like iam going to keep this thread active for another decade lmfao

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lmfaoo trolling aside, a n*gga brought the damn magazine and posted the shit 💀💀
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/13t6ird
@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Owl Ki @AkainuTheGrimReaper @ZenZu @Useless_Kidd @Admiral Mou Bu @Ice devil slayer
@Darkrai1381
🤣Looks like iam going to keep this thread active for another decade lmfao
Bruh. Lmfao

Honestly it’s he said/she said at this point. You have multiple people saying Sandman is lying and providing receipts, and Sandman being like “nah” but not posting any proof and just blocking anyone who contradicts him

Either Akainu fans have masterminded the most legendary troll spree of all time or a leaker is yet again lying about Admiral supremacy. I think it would be easier to believe Sandman if the leaking crowd hadn’t spent the past year butt-fucking their own credibility. Lol

It's just the same bad photoshop 💀
What makes you think it's a photoshop?
Post automatically merged:

Bruh. Lmfao

Honestly it’s he said/she said at this point. You have multiple people saying Sandman is lying and providing receipts, and Sandman being like “nah” but not posting any proof and just blocking anyone who contradicts him

Either Akainu fans have masterminded the most legendary troll spree of all time or a leaker is yet again lying about Admiral supremacy. I think it would be easier to believe Sandman if the leaking crowd hadn’t spent the past year butt-fucking their own credibility. Lol
Its a live pic posted by a guy on twitter, many people are questioning sandman right now

Last edited:
Bruh. Lmfao

It's fake lol