Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

This shit is still going on :crazwhat:

if you check my message history it's me pinging akainu goons and giving them a little hope
Why are you giving them hope? Who cares about tweets from creditless bums? If I create a twitter account and say, "Hey I have bought the magazine and page 34 is about Akainu", you would probably post that here to provoke these fools.

Nevertheless, I cant completely blame you either when @Elder Lee Hung is acting like a sensitive 12-year-old in her period, throwing tantrums at any fake leaks shown to him. He should know better.

you gotta remove his meat Outta your mouth, **** got offended because of me tagging @Elder Lee Hung with posts related to sandman and the scan
You cant just join this forum to smear the name of the reputed users of the community. I have also defended Stephen Paul when people tried to discredit him in the Mihawk thread

If you actually got a problem and if you are incapable of handling sandman hate, go to reddit and deal with the **** who wished cancer for sandman instead of crying here bro
Thats the thing, you brought that entire circus called reddit to this forum. You have like 22 posts buddy, I am starting to think you might be an alt of the degenerate troll who started all this.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Nevertheless, I cant completely blame you either when @Elder Lee Hung is acting like a sensitive 12-year-olds in her period, throwing tantrums at any fake leaks shown to him. He should know better.
The hell are you talking about? Acting like any of these motherfuckers have credibility is sheer delusion.

Like I said the Akainu stuff is clearly fake, but One Piece leaker’s credibility levels range from decent to fucking horrendous. I understand why there are still many on Reddit who don’t believe these people.

It seem fake to me . But heck sandman should post page 34 which end drama show but whatever.
It is strange that people can post virve card and shared on online without getting trouble . People are buying virve card in Japan . But posting 2012 magazine on single page will get you trouble ? It is like not like he is selling for money or showing entire magazine , or post fan art
‘Unless I don’t get how Japanese copy right works

It seem fake to me . But heck sandman should post page 34 which end drama show but whatever.
It is strange that people can post virve card and shared on online without getting trouble . People are buying virve card in Japan . But posting 2012 magazine on single page will get you trouble ? It is like not like he is selling for money or showing entire magazine , or post fan art
‘Unless I don’t get how Japanese copy right works
Japanese copyright laws are pretty harsh, and japanese people to respect them more.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Idk honestly, but Japanese people are quite weird with that kind of stuff
He should have just said “I can’t post anything because of copyright” rather than saying “I can’t post anything because of copyright, but here lemme post page 27 which settles nothing” lol.

Shit is fake either way but Sandman is largely responsible for this crap.

Then why did he post page 27?

Like I said if Sandman didn’t act suspect as hell then he could’ve easily silenced the trolls but his own incompetence has allowed this shit to keep going.
Try to take everything from nobodies with a grain of salt. You were baited before with fake posts, like "Oda confirms Akainu is yonko leveI" =>
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...terally-confirms-akainu-is-yonko-level.12612/
The same is happening in this thread. If Sandman says, page 34 has nothing to do with One Piece, you better believe it. If someone wants to disprove it, they need solid evidence, not some fake photoshopped nonsense.

As I said before, Sandman is the one who made "Protagonist Akainu will finish One Piece in a year" quote popular, probably the only quote outside the manga that hypes Akainu's strength. How could you doubt this man?

Then why did he post page 27?

Like I said if Sandman didn’t act suspect as hell then he could’ve easily silenced the trolls but his own incompetence has allowed this shit to keep going.
Those were the only pages that had the oda interview, he posted it for anyone that wanted to see the full interview.

Also with how these lunatics are acting are acting they would have just moved the goal post and cried it's fake or the wrong magazine

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Try to take everything from nobodies with a grain of salt. You were baited before with fake posts, like "Oda confirms Akainu is yonko leveI" =>
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...terally-confirms-akainu-is-yonko-level.12612/
The same is happening in this thread.
Yeah. “Fool me once,…” and all that lol.

If Sandman says, page 34 has nothing to do with One Piece, you better believe it. If someone wants to disprove it, they need solid evidence, not some fake photoshopped nonsense.
Yeah sorry but I don’t believe any official OP leakers for shit anymore lol. Not after recent fake leaks, these people aren’t getting any trust from me lol. Redon is okay but even he gets disproven by scans pretty often. Pretty much the only reason I believe sandman is because I can’t read Japanese.

As I said before, Sandman is the one who made "Protagonist Akainu will finish One Piece in a year" quote popular, probably the only quote outside the manga that hypes Akainu's strength. How could you doubt this man?
Because I think he gave the absolute shittiest response I’ve ever seen when questioned about this ordeal, but like I said once the supposed page 34 screenshots started coming out, it was obvious this was fake.