Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Because I think he gave the absolute shittiest response I’ve ever seen when questioned about this ordeal, but like I said once the supposed page 34 screenshots started coming out, it was obvious this was fake.
His response was fine, its just the trolls are trying to confuse everyone here:

Here, his latest post, Sandman is calling it 100% fake again =>

Here iam again to keep this thread active 🤣
Fuck @Elder Lee Hung it's time to discuss about @Admiral Mou Bu because this n*gga was screaming sandman is a liar from the top of his lungs lmfao, @SakazOuki @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ @Owl Ki @Blother Fertitta @Darkrai1381 @AmiralTensei
The Akainu tards on reddit are still going strong but sandman and his defenders are going strong too, who would win in this quarrel? Let's wait for the next episode 🤣
Ohh forgot to tag you @Ice devil slayer 😹
I’m not gonna shit on Sandman bro
He’s a good guy

The funniest thing about this is even if the page was real it doesn't mean anything coming from some magazine lmfao.
This just shows me stupid trolls will go to great lengths to misinform and fool others. Tbh anybody who spends hours translating English to Japanese, photoshop, typeset, and spread this misinformation in different forums is a fool himself. If that little punk is half as serious with his studies, he is getting straight As.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This just shows me stupid trolls will go to great lengths just to misinform others. Tbh anybody who spends hours translating English to Japanese, photoshop, typeset, and spread this misinformation in different forums is a fool himself. If that little punk is half as serious in his studies, he is getting straight As.
If he did all of that and got little to no attention from it, then I would consider it wasted time. If his goal was entertainment, it was worth it for him. All eyes were on this topic, it provided tons of entertainment in a slow week and the fact that it kept getting dragged is even crazier given this should have ended on the first day.

Well played I'd say, anyone who gets overly invested in what some magazine says deserves it.

If he did all of that and got little to no attention from it, then I would consider it wasted time. If his goal was entertainment, it was worth it for him. All eyes were on this topic, it provided tons of entertainment in a slow week and the fact that it kept getting dragged is even crazier given this should have ended on the first day.

Well played I'd say, anyone who gets overly invested in what some magazine says deserves it.
Its just some of your fellow fanboys are sensitive and naive. Otherwise, this shouldnt have gone this far. If some noob posts a thread, "Oda said Kizaru is stronger than Kaido" without anything to back it up, there will be 20 pages worth of replies within a day.

Dont encourage these dumbass trolls. Firstly, if you need to put that much work to troll others, its not worth it. Secondly, you are trolling at the expense of someone's reputation, which is not acceptable.