Powers & Abilities Debunking Literally Every Argument Against Ryokugyu’s Black Blade

Does Ryokugyu Have A Black Blade?

• Total voters
With the latest chapter, I'm leaning towards NO. Maybe it's a Black Blade from someone else that he picked up LMAO. He needed to use his DF to fight Morley. If he made that Black Blade he should have used it instead.
Its like saying kaido doesnt have hybird form or advcoc because he didnt used it vs oden back then, oda doesnt show for arsenal before their main fight.

All that being said, GB doesnt have Black blade

Its like saying kaido doesnt have hybird form or advcoc because he didnt used it vs oden back then, oda doesnt show for arsenal before their main fight.

All that being said, GB doesnt have Black blade
Arguable. Kaido could have not taken Oden seriously before Oden's strongest attack. While GB would need to get serious on this fight.
Post automatically merged:

Ryokugyu has to contain and keep Morley's Giant fat ass in check that's why he's using Broccoli mode. He can't use his city cleaving Black Blade.
I don't know if you are serious or not. But that is funny.:milaugh:

I don't know if you guys are being serious haha. Mihawk has a black blade but not all of his attacks cut cities in half.
This is a casual Mihawk sword's swing:

I am not talking about a technique, much less a strong or even the strongest move: it's just a nameless slash.

What if Morely somehow evaded the slash? By Holy City?

I am not saying he has it 100%, I am saying that he fighting Morley in a place in which he himself said "It's impossible to fight here" It is not proof in one sense or another.

This is a causal Mihawk sword's swing:

I am not talking about a technique, much less a strong or even the strongest move: it's just a nameless slash.

What if Morely somehow evaded the slash? By Holy City?

I am not saying he has it 100%, I am saying that he fighting Morley in a place in which he himself said "It's impossible to fight here" It is not proof in one sense or another.
You do know this is not the only time Mihawk used his sword, right? Zoro would have been cut in half if this was the only thing a black blade can do. Haha

You do know this is not the only time Mihawk used his sword, right?
Yeah, the other times were against WB (and was as destructive) or when Vista warded him off, so no environmental damage.

Ah, and yes, at the very start of the manga, when levels were completely different, haki of any form didn't exist and he didn't want to kill Zoro. And even then, the hit was not avoided so we don't know the possible environmental damage.

But take it as you want.

Yeah, the other times were against WB (and was as destructive) or when Vista warded him off, so no environmental damage.

Ah, and yes, at the very start of the manga, when levels were completely different, haky of any form didn't exist and he didn't want to kill Zoro.

Bit take it as you want.
IIRC. He also attacked Luffy and missed. Attacked Buggy few times. So no. It's pretty weird that people assume this. No matter how strong Mihawk's strongest attack, he should be able to adjust his minimum attack.

Zoro took the damage and no environmental damage? That would still mean that pre-ts Zoro was tanking an attack that would cut mountain in half?

IIRC. He also attacked Luffy and missed. Attacked Buggy few times. So no, it's pretty weird that people assume this. No matter how strong Mihawk's strongest attack, he should be able to adjust his minimum attack.
Yeah, with a short ranged attack that in fact even Luffy avoided and even without using haki against Buggy.
As I said, Ryo explicitly said that it was impossible to fight there.

Vista warded off an attack from Mihawk, so if Ryo wanted to use the sword and really do something, he would have to put power behind it, and doing that would be dangerous.

But we'll as, hopefully in the very next chapter.

Yeah, with a short ranged attack that in fact even Luffy avoided and even without using haki against Buggy.

Vista warded off an attack from Mihawk, so if Ryo wanted to use the sword and really do something, he would have to put power behind it, and doing that would be dangerous.

I don't know how explain it to you.

I still don't understand how he can't adjust his power. LOL. He can't even make sure his slash would go up in the sky similar to Mihawk's attack haha. A Black Blade user who might miss a shot against a giant vet level fighter. Sure.

I don't know how explain it to you.

I still don't understand how he can't adjust his power. LOL. He can't even make sure his slash would go up in the sky similar to Mihawk's attack haha. A Black Blade user who might miss a shot against a giant vet level fighter. Sure.
I have done all I could.

I have posted the pics of Mihawk's missed attacks, I have already said that a YC-level fighter could block a slightly strong attack from Mihawk and so Ryo should use quite a force to be sure to kill/beat Morley, who has a power that enables him to flee under the stone and so evade it.

Choose to believe what you want obviously.

Last edited:
I have done all I could.

I have posted the pics of Mihawk's missed attacks, I have already said that a YC-level fighter could block a slightly strong attack from Mihakw and so Ryo should use quite a force to be sure to kill/beat Morley, who has a power that enables him to flee under the stone and so evade it.

Choose to believe what you want obviously.
"Attack" not "attacks". You only posted one missed attack.

If he can miss an attack to a Giant Veteran Level fighter then how slow can they be. LOL. He can't even make sure every slash he makes goes to the sky.

"Attack" not "attacks". You only posted one missed attack.

If he can miss an attack to a Giant Veteran Level fighter then how slow can they be. LOL. He can't even make sure every slash he makes goes to the sky.
Yeah, because, as I said, the other two semi-serious attacks were warded off, so we didn't see the environmental damage. And for the first one we kind of see that nevertheless and was still enormous.
Also, Morley being a vet level seems quite absurd to me, and he has a fruit that permits him to flee under the stone.

So, under these conditions, not wanting to use even more powerful moves in a city named "Holy City" and full of CDs seems absolutely sound to me.

But we will see.