Powers & Abilities Debunking Literally Every Argument Against Ryokugyu’s Black Blade

Does Ryokugyu Have A Black Blade?

• Total voters
Fujitora is clearly a swordsman which places him below Mihawk. That doesn't mean Mihawk is unbeatable for Fuji or above every admiral lol.
Fuji is below a warlord whom the world (including WG) weaker than Buggy and can't best Vista

Seems logical
Post automatically merged:

Ngl, some of these Supreme Grade swords are lame af. Roger’s sword looks like a generic cutlass. Fuji’s sword looks like a generic cane sword.
Because Oda doesn't care about swordmanship (wss title, supreme blades,...)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
In the film Ronin Gai where Yoshio Harada plays the original Aramaki. I watched it a few weeks ago. Aramaki is a drunkard and a womanizer but he is a superb swordsman and like I said, even drunk as shit he cuts down dozens of samurai at once.

Here is the scene. And like I said keep in mind Aramaki is shitfaced drunk in this scene.

Last edited:
I'd like to bring up one thing that could be a misconception when it comes to black blades among the fandom

When a Black blade is "forged", it does not increase in rank in terms of the meito system, so for example a great grade blade, becoming a black blade, does not make it a "supreme grade" blade. That is just how we have chosen to interpret this information

That system just indicates the quality of the blade when it was made, that actual rank does not change, when it comes to the grading system.

Japanese readers, seem to understand that when it talks about it elevating in rank (after becoming black), it's actually completely separate from that rank system, forging it into a black blade is an echelon of it's own

This is talking about another rank entirely, and the blade being elevated in status separate from that, it's literally it's own league of status

This is further backed up by more recent statements we have, which say Black blades are the most elite blades in existence, this literally goes beyond just the grading system :

To give an example, and I'm gonna use a DBZ example here as most people would understand that

You have your super saiyan line, ssj1, 2, 3 and 4, and the saiyan is using their own (mortal) ki in those power ups

And then you have God ki, Which is an entirely separate type of ki, and when you apply that to super saiyan

You get SSJ Blue

If base form is a low rank grade, ssj1 is slighter higher etc, ssj3 is great grade and ssj4 is supreme grade

and then you add God Ki to that transformation, that is what making a black blade is

So even if you take shusui, that was originally great grade, but you're applying "god ki" to it when u make it a black blade, and it's in an echelon of it's own, in terms of durability black blades are meant to be unparalleled.

You might think this potentially cheapens supreme grade blades or something, but that's not true, a black blade has to be earned, just like a swordsman has to bend a high grade sword to it's will:

being forged through your own history of battle

That's why he then asks if zoro is greedy and just thinks about his base desires, using someone elses black blade, because he didnt forge it

zoro is later told that he can make enma a black blade potentially.

Fujitora having a supreme blade has increased the chances of Ryokugyu having a black blade by 100% lmfao

Fuji having a supreme blade does not affect Greenbull of the White Blade (not even a confirmed supreme blade user himself thus far lol) and his non-existent Black Blade status in anyway. Roger and Whitebeard both have confirmed supereme grade blades and neither blackened their blade.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Fuji having a supreme blade does not affect Greenbull of the White Blade (not even a confirmed supreme blade user himself thus far lol) and his non-existent Black Blade status in anyway. Roger and Whitebeard both have confirmed supereme grade blades and neither blackened their blade.
If Fujitora has a supreme grade blade, his Marine rival most likely has one too lol. There isn’t a chance that Ryokugyu doesn’t have a blade comparable to Fujitora. Which means either Ryokugyu has a supreme blade himself, or he has a great blade that he blackened and therefore it raised to the rank of a supreme blade.

So yeah Fujitora having a supreme blade has skyrocketed the change of Ryokugyu having a top tier blade as well.

If Fujitora has a supreme grade blade, his Marine rival most likely has one too lol. There isn’t a chance that Ryokugyu doesn’t have a blade comparable to Fujitora. Which means either Ryokugyu has a supreme blade himself, or he has a great blade that he blackened and therefore it raised to the rank of a supreme blade.

So yeah Fujitora having a supreme blade has skyrocketed the change of Ryokugyu having a top tier blade as well.
Why didn't Oda name drop it alongside Fuji then?

While I am asking questions, why did nobody in Wano, literally the place that worships Ryuma as a deity and who considers his black blade Shusui a national treasure, not recognize Greenbulls blade if it is as you say black?

Its simple, because Greenbull does not have a black blade.

Oda, much like he has done now with Fuji, may give Greenbull a superem grade blade to fill out all 12 of them by the end of One Piece.

That still does not make Greenbulls thus far nameless and grade-less blade any blacker though.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Why didn't Oda name drop it alongside Fuji then?
Because he wasn’t asked about it? Lol

While I am asking questions, why did nobody in Wano, literally the place that worships Ryuma as a deity and who considers his black blade Shusui a national treasure, not recognize Greenbulls blade if it is as you say black?
No one cares.

The only argument you guys have is “nothing is confirmed…yet!!!” How did that work out for you on Fujitora lmfao. “If Fujitora wields a supreme blade, why didn’t Oda reveal that in 2014? Why didn’t Zoro comment on his supreme blade?”

Look, if you are so proud of your own ignorance that you still didn’t learn your lesson after Fujitora…more power to you. Ten years of stupidity debunked in a causal SBS and your retarded ass learned nothing. That’s fine. stop asking me the same dumbass questions that get bodied in SBS time and time again.

You’re a broken AI stuck on repeat, just as deranged and weak now as you were when this whole debate started. No one cares.

Look, if you are so proud of your own ignorance that you still didn’t learn your lesson after Fujitora…more power to you. Ten years of stupidity debunked in a causal SBS and your retarded ass learned nothing. That’s fine. Continue flinging your own shit around the room like the monkey you are, but stop asking me the same dumbass questions that get bodied in SBS time and time again.
Said the guy who is arguing with reality itself. Also funny you call me an AI stuck on repeat, even the most dogshit AI that you can use for free could probably tell that Greenbull aint got a black blade at this point via sheer logic alone yet you are still in denial.

Said the guy who is arguing with reality itself. Also funny you call me an AI stuck on repeat, even the most dogshit AI that you can use for free could probably tell that Greenbull aint got a black blade at this point via sheer logic alone yet you are still in denial.

Funny enough that guy believes Issho isn't a swordsman but still believes Issho can wield a supreme grade sword with skill above Oden's despite "not even being a swordsman"