Questions & Mysteries Did Akainu save Kizaru ?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
‎
Imma be honest, even with Kizaru holding back, with feats we can argue a fight against Kaidou and Big Mom would simply come down to Kaidou and Kizaru. Kizaru makes Big Mom a non factor in this, she can't keep up or tag him not only because he's the fastest in the verse, but also him being a true intangible logia the homies cannot stop him either, so she has no means of playing a significant part if Kizaru wants to play hit and run.

It's no wonder then that Kizaru was so confident given his abilities because remember Kaidou could not even perceive G4 Snakeman.

Taking down the 2 of them is different from handling business and separating them. He now has the speed feats to back his statement, especially when you factor in he never went all out.

No one is catching Kizaru if he wants to escape, so to answer your question, no Akainu did not save him he could save himself at any point by leaving if he felt threatened.

King alone almost killed BM, and she and her crew could do nothing about it. You guys gotta stop thinking about everything in a pure power level sense.
Even if he couldn't just kick her ship he'd still win purely because Big Mom isn't nearly as fast as him.
From Hakai it seems she has attack speed on par with Hybrid Kaido but seeing as Kizaru could handle Snakeman well and needed G5 to be overwhelmed in speed I don't think even casual Hybrid Kaidou level speed is enough to catch him
But even though he beats BM he's never beating Kaido, that's for sure

Imma be honest, even with Kizaru holding back, with feats we can argue a fight against Kaidou and Big Mom would simply come down to Kaidou and Kizaru. Kizaru makes Big Mom a non factor in this, she can't keep up or tag him not only because he's the fastest in the verse, but also him being a true intangible logia the homies cannot stop him either, so she has no means of playing a significant part if Kizaru wants to play hit and run.
Big mom is a closer fight yes, but Kizaru holding back is the biggest cope. Why would he hold back against yonko’s an admirals natural enemy seeing how it took only one good move for Luffy to put Kizaru down. All Kaido or Big mom would have to do is wait for the moment Kizaru is in their range and then one good hit puts him down especially Kaido. Knowing what he has in his bag, and knowing he gave Luffy an extreme diff fight.
Post automatically merged:

He'd have did what King and Marco did and kicked Big Mom's ship down the waterfall. However, Kaido would have beat him like he stole something if he pulled up for a 1v1.
they’d b more prepared if they heard an admiral was coming I think

It's no wonder then that Kizaru was so confident given his abilities because remember Kaidou could not even perceive G4 Snakeman.

Taking down the 2 of them is different from handling business and separating them. He now has the speed feats to back his statement, especially when you factor in he never went all out.

No one is catching Kizaru if he wants to escape, so to answer your question, no Akainu did not save him he could save himself at any point by leaving if he felt threatened.
speed is useless unless you have the AP to back it up

Everyone is vulnerable when they attack. BM could easily grab Kizaru if he ever engaged in close combat with her.

Big mom is a closer fight yes, but Kizaru holding back is the biggest cope. Why would he hold back against yonko’s an admirals natural enemy seeing how it took only one good move for Luffy to put Kizaru down. All Kaido or Big mom would have to do is wait for the moment Kizaru is in their range and then one good hit puts him down especially Kaido. Knowing what he has in his bag, and knowing he gave Luffy an extreme diff battle.

Nah tbf it seems both Luffy and Kizaru were holding back a little

Everyone is vulnerable when they attack. BM could easily grab Kizaru if he ever engaged in close combat with her.
Lasers are dura neg so he has the AP to hurt her

ZenZu

‎
Big mom is a closer fight yes, but Kizaru holding back is the biggest cope. Why would he hold back against yonko’s an admirals natural enemy seeing how it took only one good move for Luffy to put Kizaru down. All Kaido or Big mom would have to do is wait for the moment Kizaru is in their range and then one good hit puts him down especially Kaido. Knowing what he has in his bag, and knowing he gave Luffy an extreme diff battle.
Holding back might be the wrong term here, not going all out is what I meant.

Round 1 vs Luffy he trolled Snakeman and stalemated/outlasted G5 with his mission not about Luffy. Round 2 was him mentally nerfed from killing VP he was a shell of himself there, was probably looking for an out if anything.

BM could not even perceive Brook.
She always relies on homies to tag opponents, she's not tagging Kizaru without them, since they don't have haki she's cooked.

Also Kizaru can butcher BM with a light saber, everything points to lasers being effective against her too, but that's not really relevant to the discussion, Kizaru can easily pull up on Kaidou and BM and leave whenever he wants without them being able to do a thing about it.

Last edited:
Big mom is a closer fight yes, but Kizaru holding back is the biggest cope. Why would he hold back against yonko’s an admirals natural enemy seeing how it took only one good move for Luffy to put Kizaru down. All Kaido or Big mom would have to do is wait for the moment Kizaru is in their range and then one good hit puts him down especially Kaido. Knowing what he has in his bag, and knowing he gave Luffy an extreme diff fight.

How does Big Mom hit Kizaru? Take your time in trying to come up with a feasible scenario for that.
The only move to ever hit Kizaru in direct combat even up till now is the absolute fastest attack from Gear 5 Luffy. And that was after some offscreen fighting that left both G5 and Kizaru panting from effort.

Either way, her attacks that Kid & Law were shrugging off are obviously not putting Kizaru down.

Holding back might be the wrong term here, not going all out is what I meant.

Round 1 vs Luffy he trolled Snakeman and stalemated/outlasted G5 with his mission not about Luffy. Round 2 was him mentally nerfed from killing VP he was a shell of himself there, was probably looking for an out if anything.

BM could not even perceive Brook.
She always relies on homies to tag opponents, she's not tagging Kizaru without them, since they don't have haki she's cooked.

Also Kizaru can butcher BM with a light saber, everything points to lasers being effective against her too, but that's not really relevant to the discussion, Kizaru can easily pull up on Kaidou and BM and leave whenever he wants without them being able to do a thing about it.
That Big Mom was going crazy and got slimmer from her hunger pangs. When she fought Brook in her original state she won relatively easily.

Luffy held bck more knowing he could’ve did wht he did in chapter 1108 - 1109 n chapter 1092 to kizaru he threw him instead of squeezing him like a sauce packet

ZenZu

‎
That Big Mom was going crazy and got slimmer from her hunger pangs. When she fought Brook in her original state she won relatively easily.
Tbh Brook did really well for a fodder, he left Big Mom's homies crying in pain. If anything it tells you he was able to blitz around offpanel and tag them once again.

Another example of BM getting blitzed

Her observation and reactions are terrible, I never seen a top tier get unarmed like this. Killer took Napolean from her hand like he was stealing candy from a baby.

ZenZu

‎
u think kizaru long range attacks are putting big mom down durability too much for tht kizaru would have to use closer attacks to rlly harm big mom n thts when kizaru is done because he’s a long range fighter close range is bad for him
Bruh he pressed a master swordsman (Ray) in CQC and had Snakeman huffing and puffing unable to do anything against him point blank.....this is a batshit crazy take to have.

Tbh Brook did really well for a fodder, he left Big Mom's homies crying in pain. If anything it tells you he was able to blitz around offpanel and tag them once again.

Another example of BM getting blitzed

Her observation and reactions are terrible, I never seen a top tier get unarmed like this. Killer took Napolean from her hand like he was stealing candy from a baby.
Kaido literally got unarmed by base Neko at the start of the raid. Then he knocked his brick off on the roof top (and Neko got an amp there).
You read into these "anti feats" too much. It's just the characters being off guard or inattentive at the moment.

ZenZu

‎
Kaido literally got unarmed by base Neko at the start of the raid. Then he knocked his brick off on the roof top (and Neko got an amp there).
You read into these "anti feats" too much. It's just the characters being off guard or inattentive at the moment.
That was an offguard ambush with all of the scabbards attacking him at the same time. He never got disarmed like that on the roof mid battle.

Big Mom does not have anti feats, those are consistent feats. Anti feats are outliers, not the norm.