Speculations Did Garling paid Nasujuro to make Shanks a Yonko?

So far we've only shown 1 territory island that fly shanks pirate flag....soooo do what you can with that info...a fooder island at that
Well.. By that logic, then mostly we can only count 1 island for every yonko..

- Even dressrosa didn't use kaido flag, but doffy is under kaido and rule dressrosa for kaidos interest.
- Fishmen island didn't use BM flag, but they do give tribute to BM until luffy arrived
- Even WG don't have their flag on every nations they control. They only had it on their base island, which is mostly got no name. Lol

The point is u can't ask people to point out what story haven't "literally" tell us. This is not a logical way to disprove something. The story simply tell us this guy has wide territory, then just go for it, unless there are contradicting story.

Well.. By that logic, then mostly we can only count 1 island for every yonko..

- Even dressrosa didn't use kaido flag, but doffy is under kaido and rule dressrosa for kaidos interest.
- Fishmen island didn't use BM flag, but they do give tribute to BM until luffy arrived
- Even WG don't have their flag on every nations they control. They only had it on their base island, which is mostly got no name. Lol

The point is u can't ask people to point out what story haven't "literally" tell us. This is not a logical way to disprove something. The story simply tell us this guy has wide territory, then just go for it, unless there are contradicting story.
Lol they did have BM flag flying in fishman island...reread young man

Whole cake is a collection of islands like literally...

Kaido was supplying most of weapons for the world and WG from wano and had a warlord dealing for him..

WG have they flags flying in every island they control and have marine bases nearby...

So what the fuck

Lol they did have BM flag flying in fishman island...reread young man

Whole cake is a collection of islands like literally...

Kaido was supplying most of weapons for the world and WG from wano and had a warlord dealing for him..

WG have they flags flying in every island they control and have marine bases nearby...

So what the fuck
Show me please?

No one knew how Shanks became or managed to become a Yonko, but that's irrelevant to me when the overwhelming power of Shanks' Conqueror's Haki is paralyzing, trembling, and forcing a Marine admiral to surrender. His strength is undeniable, and that's what matters. The rest is just people trying to undermine Shanks' character by using family ties, just like they did with Kaido when they had no more arguments to criticize him after he broke all the records.

It's somewhere between the turtle lion guy and egg guy from big mom pirates arrive...and they explained and showed BM flag and told Luffy fishman is under BM...I'm on my phone it's a hustle to post pic in worstgen..

We know kaido is supplying weapons cause we had cp0 in wano for that reason...
Ok then, lemme count it for u
I will just follow your logic here

Yonko island count

Shanks : 1 (random island that barto took)
Bigmom : 2 (whole cake, fishmen)
Kaido : 1 (wano)
Blackbeard : 1 (hachinosu)
Luffy : 0 (i don't even remember where.. Lol)
WG : 3 (marineford, enies lobby, impel down)

If anyone has more just post it, i will update this..

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Yonko island count

Luffy - has both FI and Wano under his protection. Even dressrosa

Shanks has multiple islands under his protection

BB took over all the territories of WB

Yonko island count

WG HAS 170+ confirmed

Big mom has 50+ like an island

Kaido have a big ass wano

Luffy have fishman wano and Zou maybe