Powers & Abilities Did King use CoC?

I think that panel was right after he clashed blades with King..I don't think it's adv CoC but just a CoA spark... He coated his sword in CoA on other hand King coated his sword in fire..
If you read the panel...King was above Zoro and attacked him. Zoro blocked it , but due to his position (falling) he jumped on the ground..
It look like CoC due to white background...

Either Zoro is becoming a Jedi (he force pushed King) or King as CoC :kayneshrug:

I tend to support the former :goyea:
Yeah, people keep talking about “pushing away.”

Now, I haven’t reread Wano so maybe I’ve missed this, but has CoC ever been used to just push someone away without doing any damage to them? All the times I remember (Roger vs Oden and Whitebeard, Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido, Yamato vs Kaido, Big Mom vs Page One) when CoC infusion is used in an attack- it fucking hurts people, it doesn‘t give then some random friendly force push lol.

Also there‘s, y’know, no sign that King is being pushed anywhere, which is an important part of the argument.

Now, I haven’t reread Wano so maybe I’ve missed this, but has CoC ever been used to just push someone away without doing any damage to them? All the times I remember (Roger vs Oden and Whitebeard, Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido, Yamato vs Kaido, Big Mom vs Page One) when CoC infusion is used in an attack- it fucking hurts people, it doesn‘t give then some random friendly force push lol.

Also there‘s, y’know, no sign that King is being pushed anywhere, which is an important part of the argument.
To be fair we saw several times that CoC clash can push away fodders (Oden vs WB, Luffy vs Chinjao) and/or things (Roger vs WB).

Now I think that we can all agree on the fact that scene is not clear.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

I don't think he pushed only king away

His blast pushed himself away from King or he pushed both himself and king away from each other and thus having CoC oozing out from a point which is in between them

To be fair we saw several times that CoC clash can push away fodders (Oden vs WB, Luffy vs Chinjao) and/or things (Roger vs WB).

Now I think that we can all agree on the fact that scene is not clear.
But I don’t think we’ve ever seen anything being pushed away without a clash beforehand. It’s the impact that pushes people away, we’ve never seen anyone just push something as the main purpose of using CoC.

But yeah, it is unclear. In my head, I think that King has shown CoC, but I’m not going to argue much with anyone who thinks otherwise.

Oda wouldn't show King using advanced CoC randomly without making a character clearly state he's a CoC user, that never happened before. CoC is too much of a big deal for Oda to just expect his readers to guess a character can use it from a simple visual effect, especially when advanced CoC is so similar to advanced CoA.

Besides, it doesn't look like Zoro is doing anything with his swords in this panel, he just holds them.