Did 'L.O.L.O' and 'L.akainu' really that hurt?

Did 'L.O.L.O' really that hurts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno Y u are such a clown.
Tha show urself thread is on ta 3rd corner to tah right btw
I have an identical twin brother
He likes that garbage swordsman but he isn’t as dedicated to be on forums like I am

If I don’t see him as a clown then I most certainly can’t be one. You’re self projecting
Post automatically merged:

@Erkan12 keep doing what you’re doing bro! Keep making these Z CLOWNS CRYYYYYY!!!!
Their tears are hilarious 😂😭😂

Again, you comparing some shit I said almost a year and a half ago. To you being a clown ass idiot now…..congrats?
So what's your point about that ''a year and half ago''?. ...

Now are you embarrassed that you said that before?

The point stands you never give the same reaction to people who says Meme, Crydo etc while you try to laugh at Ladmirals. Which is hypocrisy.

You must be projecting real hard if you think I give a fuck about what you posted on that thread.

lmao, as if I remember everyone who disagrees with my threads
Then why don't you answer the first part of my post that destroyed you? Which shows your bias

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
So what's your point about that ''a year and half ago''?. ...

Now are you embarrassed that you said that before?

The point stands you never give the same reaction to people who says Meme, Crydo etc while you try to laugh at Ladmirals. Which is hypocrisy.
Yea cause they don’t bitch and cry and make whole ass threads when a letter or two is banned as a joke(that we do damn near every year) unlike your circus like behavior

Maybe erkan didn’t know
Hell I didn’t know and I’ve been here for a while
The first time it happened, nobody knew about it at all. I sure don't recall anyone dedicating a whole thread about not being able to use specific insults though. Folk had a good laugh about the prank.

This thread though? This thread is a monument to pettiness.

While powerscaling insults are dumb in general, I think the point of contention for me and a lot of other people is just how stupid "l.olo" and "l.akainu" are.
It takes almost zero creativity @Erkan12 , you are just adding L in front of the character's names(his code name, in the case of akainu). Literally a 3rd grader could do that. Try harder, man.

Big Meme
Crydo
neckbeard
Useless Captain Mid
Are all funny spins on the characters names. Just adding L in front of a character's name when you talk(and referring to that character as such in your entire posts) just makes you sound like a child.

And if I'm being fair about it, L.anji is also a really stupid term. But at least that rolls off the tongue a lot better than the terms you created.

Also, I don't know who came up with it, but that crying 6 meme is fucking hilarious

Yea cause they don’t bitch and cry and make whole ass threads when a letter or two is banned as a joke(that we do damn near every year) unlike your circus like behavior
So its related to your personal likings of the people not about the words... At least you admitted you weren't honest at that time.

If you want to see whining check out the codes of the site and see how they change my L.o.lo term into another wank, that's the ultimate whinning via using admin powers. You can simply ignore my post or put me in your ignore list you don't need to change the codes of the site because of being butthurt.

While powerscaling insults are dumb in general, I think the point of contention for me and a lot of other people is just how stupid "l.olo" and "l.akainu" are.
It takes almost zero creativity @Erkan12 , you are just adding L in front of the character's names(his code name, in the case of akainu). Literally a 3rd grader could do that. Try harder, man.

Big Meme
Crydo
neckbeard
Useless Captain Mid
Are all funny spins on the characters names. Just adding L in front of a character's name when you talk(and referring to that character as such in your entire posts) just makes you sound like a child.

And if I'm being fair about it, L.anji is also a really stupid term. But at least that rolls off the tongue a lot better than the terms you created.

Also, I don't know who came up with it, but that crying 6 meme is fucking hilarious
If its stupid why you get hurt so much that it takes a Ladmin to change the codes of the site?

Clearly you are not being honest again. If you don't like my posts you can ignore or put me on your ignore list you don't need to change the codes of site because of me lmao.

Also again if its ''annoying'' that's the purpose isn't it? L.anji is suppose to be annoying for Sanji fans.

I am putting L in front of it because it's perfect. How is Meme or Crydo is creative lmao And neckbeard? That's already an existed term.

And the fact that you ignore the L.anji part tells it all we need to know you are not being honest.

Then why don't you answer the first part of my post that destroyed you? Which shows your bias
I replied to your post, you never replied back

Raisin had good CoA feats. To harden his sword like he did, he must obviously have decent mastery of ryuo. He was still fodder to sanji, however, becase ryuo isn't an end all be all.

That being said, King's ryuo was so strong that he was able to clash blades with zoro for a prolonged period of time, and zoro needed ACoC to break his sword. So obviously King's Ryuo is advanced to some degree.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

@Jailer @Mlzz @Adam-san @WesMidnight @Tejas @park_min young @SaitamaSanji @Bullet @Desolate Smaug @Big D. Kaios @Adamxero @Chaves @uyuu @Vinsmoke D. Grandmaster Zoro @Trafalgar_D_Law @BillSlipton @Luffy is the mc @Tejas @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @MonsterKaido @qwe

It hurts so much that they literally changed the codes of the site like ''L.o.l.o'' and 'L.akainu' to ''Papazuki Zoro''...

The mission is accomplished my friends, the butthurt Worstgen administration trying to stop the ''freedom of speech'' and ''L.o.L.O'', 'L.akainu' , Worstgen administration are confirmed as Zorofanboys and Akainufanboys. :cheers:

''L.O.L.O'', L.akainu, and the freedom of speech will never end.
Originally it was zoLo . the bugger always had that huge L in the middle of his name :gokulaugh: :milaugh:

L that represented his whole fanbase of cringe lords :vistalaugh:

If its stupid why you get hurt so much that it takes a Ladmin to change the codes of the site?

Clearly you are not being honest again. If you don't like my posts you can ignore or put me on your ignore list you don't need to change the codes of site because of me lmao.

Also again if its ''annoying'' that's the purpose isn't it? L.anji is suppose to be annoying for Sanji fans.

I am putting L in front of it because it's perfect. How is Meme or Crydo is creative lmao And neckbeard? That's already an existed term.

And the fact that you ignore the L.anji part tells it all we need to know you are not being honest.
I didn't change the codes or even report your posts. I just found those terms to be especially cringe. Since you decided to make a thread about it, I figured I mind as well voice my opinion.

I find people who use lanji especially annoying as well. I'm not going to go out of my way to call out people who use it because 1) they didn't make a thread crying about how the mods are against them 2) i don't want to start drama

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
its related to your personal likings of the people not about the words... At least you admitted you weren't honest at that time.

If you want to see whining check out the codes of the site and see how they change my L.o.lo term into another wank, that's the ultimate whinning via using admin powers. You can simply ignore my post or put me in your ignore list you don't need to change the codes of the site because of being butthurt.
Damn tha boi can’t read smh, jus ignore tha part where I said we do it as a joke literally EVERY year. So why you make a thread this time…..

You really wanna know why most(everyone) is clowning you bout this? Tha Meme/Crydo/Neckbeard etc thing is people jus being funny a shooting tha shit for tha most part. You actually mean it and contribute a(considerable) amount of brain power to adding an “L” in front of characters names to try and be funny and witty…..and it’s terrible. You literally took someone elses meme(crying 6) and couldn’t even make your own material, clown ass jus poorly changed a couple words and tried to pass it off

Thing is….I don’t have shit to do with tha Forums Codes Lmaoooo. Also your term? Kinda self important don’t ya think…..

You do know that's temporary, right?
He don’t, tha clown paint is too thick

Status
Not open for further replies.