Did 'L.O.L.O' and 'L.akainu' really that hurt?

Did 'L.O.L.O' really that hurts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm neither a zoro fan nor an akainu fan
but I think erkan is annoying as hell when he just spams these terms in his posts

I'm glad the mods made the right decision
So; L.anji, Crydo, Meme, Neckbeard etc etc are not annoying when the trolls using it and you think you are being honest and objective right now? :gokulaugh:

We even have members named; L.anji Cucksmoke and Le Crydo etc but We can't use these terms in our post they can use it as nicknames?

These double standards are just obvious.

And you are just butthurt because I destroyed your little thread about ''black sword means ad.coa'' nonsense, so that's all your problem is another guy who got destroyed by me being butthurt in a different thread.

B

Ballel

I'm neither a zoro fan nor an akainu fan
but I think erkan is annoying as hell when he just spams these terms in his posts

I'm glad the mods made the right decision
@Erkan12 seconds before he logs onto tha forum

So; L.anji, Crydo, Meme, Neckbeard etc etc are not annoying when the trolls using it and you think you are being honest and objective right now? :gokulaugh:

We even have members named; L.anji Cucksmoke and Le Crydo etc but We can't use these terms in our post they can use it as nicknames?

These double standards are just obvious.

And you are just butthurt because I destroyed your little thread about ''black sword means ad.coa'' nonsense, so that's all your problem is another guy who got destroyed by me being butthurt in a different thread.
Only the worst Zoro haters even.use the word 'l.ol.o' , I have only ever seen lerkan and laios use it

@Erkan12 seconds before he logs onto tha forum

Jiihad: ''using L.admirals is childish''

Jiihad again: ''Big Meme''
Yet Meme and Kaidou have not.
Imagine being a salty Ladmiral fanboy who is using ; Big Meme, then ''tries'' to laugh when someone say Ladmirals. :suresure:

As I just proved Jiihad, you are not only a proven troll due to saying things like ''Whitebeard is a planet buster'' , you are also a hypocrite. :steef:

King and Queen might be close to each other, not every Yonko crew should have the same crew dynamics.

Marco has info card in the manga that's saying that he was WB's right-hand man.

''And his right-hand man was Marco.''
--- Chapter 909

Marco too has a different place in Yonko crews like Beckman has.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/kizaru-vs-big-mom.1722/page-42#post-2023608
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh: You deserve that mask more than I do due to being a hypocrite.

B

Ballel

How about changing back so i can post "R'uffy"?

The forum auto-correct it since over a year
It's dumb and a misspelling, on the bounty posters it can be clearly seen Luffy is meant to be written with an L.

If anything this is Bogard/Pantheos rejecting the dumb misromanization that their country's dub came up with.

Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.