Did 'L.O.L.O' and 'L.akainu' really that hurt?

Did 'L.O.L.O' really that hurts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfaooo
With every statement that you make you lose braincells, sometimes I'm so sorry for u:zosmug::lulz:
Just because you can’t comprehend my intelligence doesn’t mean I’m the one taking the L here Gorelis

Z gurls hurt my brain just as bad as Z bois…. 🤢
Post automatically merged:

They removed the prank since erkan's childish ass got triggered over it.
ZoLoZoLoZoLo :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
^
My unique one piece laugh

ZoLoZoLoZoLo

And you are just butthurt because I destroyed your little thread about ''black sword means ad.coa'' nonsense, so that's all your problem is another guy who got destroyed by me being butthurt in a different thread.
You must be projecting real hard if you think I give a fuck about what you posted on that thread.

lmao, as if I remember everyone who disagrees with my threads

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
ZoLoZoLoZoLo :milaugh:

It’s so funny to me, the same clowns claiming Erkan is the one crying, are the ones crying…..do any of you Z CUCKS understand the definition of the word “hypocrisy”
Cause of the temporary name change prank?
It is just a repeat of previous pranks where someone hard coded fandom character insults to be changed to the character's name such as Wanji/Candyboy/Candyboi=Sanji, Big Meme=Big Mom and Pirate King Luffy=Luffy.

They have it around for like a couple of days and then bring the ability to use said specific insult back. No conspiracy theories involved, just some minor trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.