Did 'L.O.L.O' and 'L.akainu' really that hurt?

Did 'L.O.L.O' really that hurts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
I mean this is the chase for Zowo, he labels every non Zoro as either condoms or candyboy. Nothing wrong with that, but if you do that then you have to take others trolling as well.

Wtf.

I forgot Zowo was the one who changed this shit and not a mod? @Zowo

I forgot Zowo dosnt give a fuck about these changes and he never went off crying when mods trolled zoro fans last year.

Lmfao. Whatever this is, it's not Zowos fault.

Wtf.

I forgot Zowo was the one who changed this shit and not a mod? @Zowo

I forgot Zowo dosnt give a fuck about these changes and he never went off crying when mods trolled zoro fans last year.

Lmfao. Whatever this is, it's not Zowos fault.
Never said it's his fault, read what I said, I don't care him or anyone else labeling everyone else as such, but expect to be able to take it back then.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
β€Ž
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

@Jailer @Mlzz @Adam-san @WesMidnight @Tejas @park_min young @SaitamaSanji @Bullet @Desolate Smaug @Big D. Kaios @Adamxero @Chaves @uyuu @Vinsmoke D. Papazuki Zoro @Trafalgar_D_Law @BillSlipton @Luffy is the mc @Tejas @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @MonsterKaido @qwe

It hurts so much that they literally changed the codes of the site like ''L.o.l.o'' and 'L.akainu' to ''Papazuki Zoro''...

The mission is accomplished my friends, the butthurt Worstgen administration trying to stop the ''freedom of speech'' and ''L.o.L.O'', 'L.akainu' , Worstgen administration are confirmed as Zorofanboys and Akainufanboys. :cheers:

''L.O.L.O'', L.akainu, and the freedom of speech will never end.
Your so fucking cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.