Did 'L.O.L.O' and 'L.akainu' really that hurt?

Did 'L.O.L.O' really that hurts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Nearly all Z-boys use terms like condoms, candyboys, so either we all do it or don't.
You pretending a zoro fan was the one who changed the entire fourm? Lmao it's a mod or admin.

At least no Zoro fan cried and made a whole ass thread when Zoro was changed to stuff like "kidd" or "Zo.lo" or when lajji was banned.

No one on this supposed Zoro gen cared, but when mods do a little trolling now you all are crying.

You pretending a zoro fan was the one who changed the entire fourm? Lmao it's a mod or admin.

At least no Zoro fan cried and made a whole ass thread when Zoro was changed to stuff like "kidd" or "Papazuki Zoro" or when lajji was banned.

No one on this supposed Zoro gen cared, but when mods do a little trolling now you all are crying.
Well how would you feel if I were given powers to edit your posts over and over, be real

At least no Zoro fan cried and made a whole ass thread when Zoro was changed to stuff like "kidd" or "Zo.lo" or when lajji was banned.

TAC troll on king vs sanji poll before. I call her out. Yet I don’t see erkan12 complaining about this poll.

Erkan12 just hate zoro and admirals.

Well how would you feel if I were given powers to edit your posts over and over, be real
As far as I understand, the only thing that is changed, is correcting a misspelled name, which actually is a good mechanism. If you are misspelled it unintentionally, you are corrected for your own sake. If you misspelled it intentionally, it is corrected for the sake of a more respectful interaction.

As far as I understand, the only thing that is changed, is correcting a misspelled name, which actually is a good mechanism. If you are misspelled it unintentionally, you are corrected for your own sake. If you misspelled it intentionally, it is corrected for the sake of a more respectful interaction.
It's not a good mechanism if it isn't done for everyone, so clearly he's just doing it to troll erkan

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Who cares? It goes off after a bit. Just like when mods trolled Zoro fans last year with "lo.wo" and banned lanji for the most hardcore sanji haters.

Which grown man goes and makes a whole thread about it?

Unless your whole identity revolves around changing peoples names into "lo.ro" or lanji or any other abbreviation and can't handle the change for a little as a day, then you shouldn't give a fuck.

It's not a good mechanism if it isn't done for everyone, so clearly he's just doing it to troll erkan
Well, everyone who misspells Zoro, is being corrected, not just Erkan. But I think it is fair to implement other changes to toxic behavior too, since this place shall be a free of such. It's Sanji, not Lanji. But step by step, future suggestions shall be made.

Who cares? It goes off after a bit. Just like when mods trolled Zoro fans last year with "lo.wo" and banned lanji for the most hardcore sanji haters.

Which grown man goes and makes a whole thread about it?

Unless your whole identity revolves around changing peoples names into "lo.ro" or lanji or any other abbreviation and can't handle the change for a little as a day, then you shouldn't give a fuck.
I mean this is the chase for Zowo, he labels every non Zoro as either condo m or candyboy. Nothing wrong with that, but if you do that then you have to take others trolling as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.