Questions & Mysteries Did Luffy’s devil fruit helped him in many fights?

According to the gorosei luffy’s devil fruit has a will of its own.

in the first chapter of onepiece where luffy ate the devil fruit he said “look, im happier than before, after i ate the gum gum fruit”

that made me wonder why luffy felt that? What vision did shanks saw on luffy?

im thinking that what if all this warlords that luffy fought specially on part 1 where probably most of them has observation haki like crocodile (which probably he does since there’s no way he would become a warlord if he doesnt have it) to eneru, to impel down like magellan and his poison. In this journey luffy’s devil fruit actually giving him wisdom, strenght?

Remember the time how he was so creative fighting eneru? Or the time luffy mix his powers with mister 3 devil fruit?

a similar thought to what i said here https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-reason-why-luffy-is-so-powerful.23629/

what you guys think?

Last edited:
According to the gorosei luffy’s devil fruit has a will of its own.

in the first chapter of onepiece where luffy ate the devil fruit he said “look, im happier than before, after i ate the gum gum fruit”

that made me wonder why luffy felt that? What vision did shanks saw on luffy?

im thinking that what if all this warlords that luffy fought specially on part 1 where probably most of them has observation haki like crocodile (which probably he does since there’s no way he would become a warlord if he doesnt have it) to eneru, to impel down like magellan and his poison. In this journey luffy’s devil fruit actually giving him wisdom, strenght?

Remember the time how he was so creative fighting eneru? Or the time luffy mix his powers with mister 3 devil fruit?

a similar thought to what i said here https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-reason-why-luffy-is-so-powerful.23629/

what you guys think?
The moment Luffy ate Sun god devil fruit, his future was set in the Stone, he was destined to be pirate king and I am pretty sure Shanks knew about the joy boy Sun god Nika. This is the story of The Chosen One and people of the one-piece community should just accept this at this point.

As for the Crocodile not knowing anything about the Haki is just a plot hole, Haki was not established back then. if you view one piece from the Haki perspective lots of things will not feel right.

I will state some facts about joy boy fruit

luffy's devil fruit Has the capability of Zoan and paramecia.

Zoan alone can boost the physical strength, healing factor, stamina, and fast strength growth.

paramecia rubber provides the user very high damage insulation.

Even without the awakening, Sun god is a pretty good devil fruit in my opinion.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I don't think the fruit retroactively changes anything since it pretty much was just a rubber fruit up until awakening. Nothing actually changed. If the fruit is so godlike even unawakened then why hasn't anyone that got it inbetween joyboy and Luffy made any waves in the verse? Surely in 800 years a few other pirates or whatever ate the fruit, but they're all nobodies because only joyboy and luffy were able to make it good.

I don't think the fruit retroactively changes anything since it pretty much was just a rubber fruit up until awakening. Nothing actually changed. If the fruit is so godlike even unawakened then why hasn't anyone that got it inbetween joyboy and Luffy made any waves in the verse? Surely in 800 years a few other pirates or whatever ate the fruit, but they're all nobodies because only joyboy and luffy were able to make it good.
Like anyone else could have found one piece, didn't Roger said they were too early when he reached laugh tail.

Also it is very good chance that nobody has ever eaten son God devil fruit since last 800 years. That fruit has will of its own even after 800 years marines couldn't capture that fruit, like how the hell that is even possible can that fruit manipulate the reality or something.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Like anyone else could have found one piece, didn't Roger said they were too early when he reached laugh tail.

Also it is very good chance that nobody has ever eaten son God devil fruit since last 800 years. That fruit has will of its own even after 800 years marines couldn't capture that fruit, like how the hell that is even possible can that fruit manipulate the reality or something.
I think that other pirates ate the fruit during that time and that's what actually made it harder to find, since the navy wouldn't easily be able to find the fruit if some no name that sucked ass had it.

I think that other pirates ate the fruit during that time and that's what actually made it harder to find, since the navy wouldn't easily be able to find the fruit if some no name that sucked ass had it.
Doesn't that actually proves that how legendary that fruit is, with all their might Marine still fail to capture the users of the Sun god fruit.

Also, even if other people did awaken joyboy Sun god fruit they still would have failed. Even Roger pirates were too early so no way those other users of Sun god could have gotten their hands on one piece.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Doesn't that actually proves that how legendary that fruit is, with all their might Marine still fail to capture the users of the Sun god fruit.

Also, even if other people did awaken joyboy Sun god fruit they still would have failed. Even Roger pirates were too early so no way those other users of Sun god could have gotten their hands on one piece.
No i'm saying they couldn't find the fruit because whoever ate it during that time was weak or trash so the marines had no idea who to look for to capture. Nobody else besides joyboy or Luffy were able to awaken the fruit at all, so it's only good if someone who can make it good has it, if some shitter like don krieg or wapol ate the fruit they would still be bottom tier shitters in the verse

No i'm saying they couldn't find the fruit because whoever ate it during that time was weak or trash so the marines had no idea who to look for to capture. Nobody else besides joyboy or Luffy were able to awaken the fruit at all, so it's only good if someone who can make it good has it, if some shitter like don krieg or wapol ate the fruit they would still be bottom tier shitters in the verse
Like how many rubber devil fruit people are roaming around in one piece world?

Isn't it obvious Sun god is literally describe as a rubber person in one piece world. So anyone who has the power of rubber should be considered as a suspect. Marine government has millions of officers and thousands of spy in their pocket, Yet they are so mediocre that they couldn't even capture or find a rubber person even after 800 years.

Isn't it obvious Sun god is literally describe as a rubber person in one piece world. So anyone who has the power of rubber should be considered as a suspect. Marine government has millions of officers and thousands of spy in their pocket, Yet they are so mediocre that they couldn't even capture or find a rubber person even after 800 years.
the marines are not that omnipotent and marines are not directly under the leadership of the gorosei

You have to remember a few things:

1. He’s a god from a dead religion. Knowledge of him is outright illegal. No one would know about Nika or his traits
2. The marines don’t report everything to the Gorosei because why would they?
3. Not even the Gorosei seemed to have known about the fruits real name until Imu told them very recently.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Well this is the first time he unlocked G5 but his gears always sustained him robustly since the ancient times of Enies Lobby 🤔

the marines are not that omnipotent and marines are not directly under the leadership of the gorosei
800 years are long time bro. You can't be more incompetent than this if you can't even do one job in 800 years. Unless that fruit can bend the reality I don't see any other excuse making sense.

You have to remember a few things:

2. The marines don’t report everything to the Gorosei because why would they?
3. Not even the Gorosei seemed to have known about the fruits real name until Imu told them very recently.
Bro, like they literally told on the panel that they have been searching for the Sun god fruit for last 800 years. You would think that if they were searching for something for the last 800 years at least they would have some basic understanding and knowledge of that thing.

As for marines don't report, they don't need to. Gorosei has cipher pol and thousands of Spy's under their command and I am pretty sure that these agents are not just some freeloaders. They have the job to collect the Intel on the most important things in the world and what could be more important than there Arch enemy rubber Sun god.

It did I think.

Plus people influenced by him could have been thanks to his DF.... increasing the chances.
Nope him influencing people was done by him. That is part of the power that comes with his soul( which is 800 years old).

The fruit chose Luffy due to him attracting the fruit with his OP charisma.

No
first of all the freedom of the nika fruit is ONLY realised when awakened, and it is nearly impossible to awaken this specific fruit.
secondly the fruit allows it's users imagination to be used, it doesn't give it's user imagination.

You guys are getting way too much mileage off of the statement that Zoan fruits have a will of their own

Nobody thinks Kaido secretly has a dragon in his brain controlling his every move, or that Yamato only wants to protect Wano because of the doggy god fruit

Y'all be like "Would Chopper have been able to become a doctor without the Hito Hito No Mi" and the answer is who the hell cares