Chapter Discussion Did Sanji got off screened by Queen?

This presents the larger question of why the hell is Oda so inconsistent??? Like wtf is Sanji doing? Why can Queen let his guard down so non-chalantly?

I guess I shouldn’t expect much. This is the same manga where Sanji was cracking jokes against Queen mid battle with a smile on his face then one chapter later is on the ground with Marco complaining about how tough he is.
You need to reread the chapters. Whenever someone isn't a focus, they aren't always shown. Sanji is still there, and Queen is still fighting him. He just evaded the slash so he's not right next to Queen.

Oda expects a 12 year old to get it, but 22 year olds need everything spoon fed to them.

You need to reread the chapters. Whenever someone isn't a focus, they aren't always shown. Sanji is still there, and Queen is still fighting him. He just evaded the slash so he's not right next to Queen.

Oda expects a 12 year old to get it, but 22 year olds need everything spoon fed to them.
You’re a moronic clown. Don’t try to belittle people when you’re as stupid as you. Like why did you assume I was 22 when I’m no where near, not like you know me.

Queen is casually breaking focus to talk. That’s already been highlighted enough as a no no in battle:

Sanji’s whole shtick is speed. Try again, duck face.

You’re a moronic clown. Don’t try to belittle people when you’re as stupid as you. Like why did you assume I was 22 when I’m no where near, not like you know me.

Queen is casually breaking focus to talk. That’s already been highlighted enough as a no no in battle:

Sanji’s whole shtick is speed. Try again, duck face.
Ok, I'm sorry for assuming you're 22. You're clearly much younger, a prattling child with some anger issues.

Let me lower myself to your age, I assume, 14? I hope you aren't older than 25 because man, it'd suck if your frontal lobe crystallised like that. Well, there's always surgery in the future. Don't give up hope on maturing!

In your language: "OMG did Franky OfF ScReEn SaSaKi? We don't see him for one panel so he's clearly DEAD!!!!!!!? I mean Franky is CAsuAllY BrEaaKinG FoCuS tO SpEaK!!!!!!"

Remember when they no-diffed Big Mom and Kaido?

On topic, to actual mature people. King's Kamikaze probably forced Sanji to dodge, separating him and Queen. Especially since we know that Sanii was back to back with Zoro last chapter anyway.

Ok, I'm sorry for assuming you're 22. You're clearly much younger, a prattling child with some anger issues.

Let me lower myself to your age, I assume, 14? I hope you aren't older than 25 because man, it'd suck if your frontal lobe crystallised like that. Well, there's always surgery in the future. Don't give up hope on maturing!

In your language: "OMG did Franky OfF ScReEn SaSaKi? We don't see him for one panel so he's clearly DEAD!!!!!!!? I mean Franky is CAsuAllY BrEaaKinG FoCuS tO SpEaK!!!!!!"

I’m not reading any of what you said, I find it best to ignore roaches. Talking about anger issues when your first post here was calling the OP a moron for no reason

offscreen ?
that is not even question.
sanji vs queen fight pieces and basement were built before.
Oda , right now , built zoro vs king fight and basement.

Apparently , both of them got overpowered by queen and King.

Queen and King have special haki ability and ancient zoan capacity that we have seen in fights.

Base Sanji attacked many times . Queen did not take any serious wound.
Zoro barely cracked a small part pieces of Kings Mask . And Kings overpowered a couple times.

These means zoro and sanji have to take some AP.

Sanji APs clearly related to genes factor.
May be Zoro black blade.

Parallelization has been made between zoro and sanji.

Offscreen possibility is impossible.

Remember when they no-diffed Big Mom and Kaido?

On topic, to actual mature people. King's Kamikaze probably forced Sanji to dodge, separating him and Queen. Especially since we know that Sanii was back to back with Zoro last chapter anyway.
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

No he didn't but if you think so i guess sanji & zoro off screen king & queen for awhile back then https://flic.kr/p/2mwpCjk because there talking casually