Chapter Discussion Did Sanji got off screened by Queen?

I remember the days @Zowo and other Zorofans saying that they are not like Sanji fans who are obsessed in creating threads to belittle Zoro and that it’s beyond them

:kriwhat:

What happened?

Was King beating to Zoro so harsh to your reality that now you want to divert attention from how Zoro was treated like Sanji last chapter? Lol

Lol, Zoro in middle of King assault asked him to “hold off” and wait Lol… then asked him to play by his rules by only fighting with swords
:gokulaugh:
The same Zoro who couple of chapters ago said that King can fight however he wants and he was okay for King to not be a swordsman… he’s now backtracking and asking King to only fight as a swordsman Lol

Please king! Don’t use your DF on Zoro! Only swords
:milaugh:
They’re quite obssesed with Sanji. And they say were obssesed with Zoro lol.

Ok, I'm sorry for assuming you're 22. You're clearly much younger, a prattling child with some anger issues.

Let me lower myself to your age, I assume, 14? I hope you aren't older than 25 because man, it'd suck if your frontal lobe crystallised like that. Well, there's always surgery in the future. Don't give up hope on maturing!

In your language: "OMG did Franky OfF ScReEn SaSaKi? We don't see him for one panel so he's clearly DEAD!!!!!!!? I mean Franky is CAsuAllY BrEaaKinG FoCuS tO SpEaK!!!!!!"

Remember when they no-diffed Big Mom and Kaido?

On topic, to actual mature people. King's Kamikaze probably forced Sanji to dodge, separating him and Queen. Especially since we know that Sanii was back to back with Zoro last chapter anyway.
Tbf he has a point.

Oda himself established that in high level fight you cannot let your guard down for one second, if so you can be defeat.
The fact that he did not apply this rule in Onigashima talks more about his own inconsistency than of the readers IQ, imo.

Tbf hé has a point.

Oda himself established that in high level fight you cannot let your guard down for one second, if so you can be defeat.
The fact that he did not apply this rule in Onigashima talks more about his own inconsistency than of the readers IQ, imo.
I mean he did with Sanji vs King clash. Sanji got distracted talking to Momo, and he got flying to the ground. Same way when Luffy and Zoro ignored Queen. Sanji never actually ignored Queen, it was Queen who was constantly ignoring him.

I mean he did with Sanji vs King clash. Sanji got distracted talking to Momo, and he got flying to the ground. Same way when Luffy and Zoro ignored Queen. Sanji never actually ignored Queen, it was Queen who was constantly ignoring him.
I’m not talking about Sanji only. I’m talking about the whole raid.

You have people goofing around and not getting all of their attention on their opponents which should lead to defeat or severe injuries but it did not.

Your example about King and Sanji is a good proof of Oda’s inconsistency. Without the RS Sanji would have paid dearly for not being focus on King but after that you have Luffy, Kidd and Law playing stupid game in front of 2 Yonko and not suffering any severe injuries.

Hating on Sanji is so old now. Like nobody even says Lanji anymore as well.

I think Oda constantly potraying Zoro with Sanji after Roof Piece has them pissed.
Lets be real Oda likes the Zoro-Sanji dynamic a lot but he also goes out of his way to make Zoro look more impressive overall. Zoro’s feats in Rooftop Piece though put him a notch above Sanji, who felt threatened by Jinbei

I wonder which fight will last longer, Zoro v King or Sanji v Queen (even though I can see a combo attack being portrayed) I have the suspect and hope the former will last less also because Zoro will have to deal with Kaido.
Don't worry about dealing with thing . Because that won't gonna happen . Even it is not possibility.
Zkk= just execution not more than it.

Either way its a win.

If Queen casually offscreened Sanji and started talking with King, those argues about King>>>>>>>Queen (i mean, basically full Copium) are even more pathetic

If Sanji, while distracted fighting Queen, got hit by the slash that Zoro blocked, got sent flying and needed Franky's help to stop him BUT in this case Sanji just fell to the ground to get up again, its an even more impressive durability feat.

Even more considering Sanji didn't get a break on this raid, no super Elixir consumed either.

Last edited:
Ayo..

this is still up and active.. GUYSSS I WAS THE ONE WHO CAME ON WITH THIS IDOCY

I WAS TROLLING.. @Zowo LMAO

CHILL DUDE
Post automatically merged:

I remember the days @Zowo and other Zorofans saying that they are not like Sanji fans who are obsessed in creating threads to belittle Zoro and that it’s beyond them

:kriwhat:

What happened?

Was King beating to Zoro so harsh to your reality that now you want to divert attention from how Zoro was treated like Sanji last chapter? Lol

Lol, Zoro in middle of King assault asked him to “hold off” and wait Lol… then asked him to play by his rules by only fighting with swords
:gokulaugh:
The same Zoro who couple of chapters ago said that King can fight however he wants and he was okay for King to not be a swordsman… he’s now backtracking and asking King to only fight as a swordsman Lol

Please king! Don’t use your DF on Zoro! Only swords
:milaugh:
O SHIT.. THE LAST PART LMAO

I dunno, the revelation that Zoro has CoC as Luffy’s RH man just kinda solidified that imo. As a wielder of Enma whose previous owner was ACoC user. Portrayal wise Zoro got many points ahead too. Unless Sanji has CoC too but not likely
COC is not the proof of the strong. It has been proved many times. In addition, jinbei does not threaten Sanji Imagine that jinbei is fighting disaster and Zoro is fightingF6. Did Zoro threaten Jinbei?