Powers & Abilities Did Zeus damaged S-Shark?

Title.

• Total voters
Zeus expected to KO him
Also this is bad translation it seems.

Of course S-shark got damaged
Who has ever had smoke, white yes and bruises all over without being damaged (minimal or moderate even)?
Post automatically merged:

People are trolls.

If King wasn't phased/damaged, he wouldn't have white eyes and stand still for a brief

If seraphim wasn't damaged , he wouldn't have white eyes, smokes and bruises all over

That's why King was dodging/blocking zoro next despite flames-on cause he knows he can't keep tanking powerful blows that bypass his flames-on dura minimal wise or moderate.

"It didn't work" means just that....it didn't work. Learn to comprehend simple English or whatever language u read it in u idiots
What didn’t work, idiot? Pick one:

A. The attack doing damage
B. The attack not being decisive

I’ll be nice and make it clear for the special needs, the answer is B. They literally spell it out for you, Nami didn’t want to have to put the Seraphim down but it was her intent, and that’s why she lets her guard down after hitting him, because she assumed he was down and out as she literally apologizes

:laughmoji:

Nah, it didn't work means, it didn't KO him.:risitameh:
Damn i gotta take English classes again :josad:
Post automatically merged:

What didn’t work, idiot? Pick one:

A. The attack doing damage
B. The attack not being decisive

I’ll be nice and make it clear for the special needs, the answer is B. They literally spell it out for you, Nami didn’t want to have to put the Seraphim down but it was her intent, and that’s why she lets her guard down after hitting him, because she assumed he was down and out as she literally apologizes

:laughmoji:
3 simple words, has WGs very own spastics in a chokehold. It didn't work means just that. Can't help u any further

Poor 🍬, your favorite robot said the name of the attack but your brain can't process more than 2 words per panel.

Dom shoes enhanced cheapshot against the weakest Seraphim and still did less than Nami which was nothing. :kobeha:
When did oda rank the seraphim for you ?? You guys would bleed all over till this arc over

Holy fuck, people for real are morons. They can pretend something by denying the manga panels for their own agendas.

It says in the manga lunarian doesn't suffer anything in flame mode. And a proof that zeus failed. But you have people who are bringing others characters when they could be hurt anytime by random fodders ...

Source : believe me bro.