Future Events Discussing Zoro next Power up (the battle between Zoro and King )

Because two things

- people overhyped the rooftop fighters and the rooftop fight
"Overhyped"
Sounds like a jealous fanboy whom favorite character didn't make it to the Rooftop because got stalled by a Flying Six. :josad:

BM warning Kaido doesnt mean Zoro wasnt benefiting from it being a teamfight, for once Zoro could launch that hit in because Kaido was fighting The others.

Also again, headcanon.

You got supremely defensive and brought up something irrelevant to the point because I dared saying the truth.

Zoro was shining in a team battle, put him 1 on 1 with Base or Hybrid Kaido and he dies.

My point is further reinforced by him struggling against King, Kaidos subbordinate.
Kaido would also struggle against King.

Zoro has the AP to mortally wound King and the endurance to take all of King's attacks and still keep functioning. That's been shown clearly in the rooftop fight.

What King excels at is his raw phyiscals - power, endurance and speed. He keeps relentlessly attacking Zoro while not giving him room for anything.

Plus I don't even think Zoro is going to get anything new. He is probably going to master the Conquerors Haki attack he showed on the rooftop and that should be the endgame for this fight. Conquerors Haki and Enma are his two powerups for this arc.
Well said, at the rooftop Zoro was given time to do his attack thanks to it being a teamfight and Kaido not having his attention on him and him alone.

This is why you my boy Conq.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Rooftop Luffy did more damage.
CoA attacks are most likely not strong enough as Kaido can just easily recover from them.
Not a surprise that only 2 swords attacks made damage to Kaido both were coated with CoC.
Besides that Zoro land a tatsumaki who did no lasting damages. (Feel pain is basically useless as Kaido felt pain from Momo and even Raizo if I remember correctly, same for white eyes)
If you goes with comments from Kaido basically Red Roc was also aknowledge as been abke to hurt Kaido.

Hence only AdCoC attacks are relevant against Kaido.

So explain why Zoro did more damage than 1010 Luffy (Unless you don't count 1010 as rooftop)?
Let's say, for the sake of argument, that only COC attacks are relevant against Kaido—which I obviously don't agree with. Now, explain to me, how Luffy with his COC attack did more damage to Kaido than Zoro with COC attack?

As for why I think Zoro did the most damage:

We know it the way Kaido reacted to the damage taken. He was evidently distressed and shocked after the attack, which is apparent from him saying, "Damn it," while holding the damaged area as he looks at it:

He was literally shivering as he says the scar will remain with him—he actually looks like a patient in the panel:

He started breathing heavily:

He was so damaged that he started bleeding from the nose just by clashing with Luffy—which happens immediately after Asura.

Note: Luffy had not landed a hit on Kaido by the time this clash happened so the blood is due to the damage he took from Asura.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah but mastering Enma and CoC is a PU. Zoro will be better after beating King.
Yeah but does that count as a powerup against King? He already did that against Kaido and is only going to start doing it consciously IMO. I still think King wouldn't be able to tank that Ashura attack which scarred Kaido, where he used his Conquerors in some form.

I agree with your overall point though. EoW Zoro should be stronger than all YC1s (including Beckman) if Luffy's promise to Shanks is to be fulfilled.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah but does that count as a powerup against King? He already did that against Kaido and is only going to start doing it consciously IMO. I still think King wouldn't be able to tank that Ashura attack which scarred Kaido, where he used his Conquerors in some form.
Yes it is, even if he showed it before it doesn’t mean he mastered it, we clearly saw against Kaido that he didn’t master Enma fully yet, and his COC attack was half baked. If he improved on those two points or on one of those it will be a PU.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't think we can prove neither of us right, but i think its quite logical that if your enemy takes you seriously by dodging, defending screaming attacks then you are doing just as good if not better then visible permanent damage.
I don't think there is any need for me to disprove something that hasn't been proved yet. You know as well as I do that Kaido wasn't just excited to fight Luffy because of how much damage he's inflicting, which throws the idea that, "Luffy did the most damage because Kaido's excited about fighting him," out of the window.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes it is, even if he showed it before it doesn’t mean he mastered it, we clearly saw against Kaido that he didn’t master Enma fully yet, and his COC attack was half baked. If he improved on that two points or on one of those it will be a PU.
If you want to count it as a powerup against King then cools. I don't disagree that it is a powerup though - Zoro got two PUs this arc Enma and Conquerors Haki.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Because two things

- people overhyped the rooftop fighters and the rooftop fight

- people underrated the commanders Queen and King
Not necessarily, Zoro has yet to use his rooftop moves on King. King's basically fighting an improved version of Dressrossa Zoro rn.

Yes it is, even if he showed it before it doesn’t mean he mastered it, we clearly saw against Kaido that he didn’t master Enma fully yet, and his COC attack was half baked. If he improved on those two points or on one of those it will be a PU.
What do you? Zoro has Enma completely under control. The fact that he can regulate the amount of Haki released into it proves it.

This is the most retarded thing Ive ever read, Kaido would not be the underdog fighting his godamn subbordinate, do you ever read what you are typing or just blurting out whatever comes out of that mouth of yours?
Yeah I really think King will push Kaido to at least high diff, so it is a struggle.
If Kaido can't use hybrid form, it is an extreme diff. If Kaido is limited to can only use dragon form, he loses badly.

1 other thing that favors King here is, apparently he already understands Kaido so well, includes his moves and skills. Proof is, the moment Orochi started to talk shit, King already knew what Kaido was thinking about and giving his sword without Kaido asking. It will be trouble for anyone, fighting someone that is already very familiar with your move.

So, Kaido will struggle against King alone.
If I calculate, King alone gives bigger problem than 9 scabbards combined.

P.s.
Water 7 Luffy strugglee against fucking Usopp.
Ace struggled and ultimately lost against his former subordinate, Teach.

I don't think there is any need for me to disprove something that hasn't been proved yet. You know as well as I do that Kaido wasn't just excited to fight Luffy because of how much damage he's inflicting, which throws the idea that, "Luffy did the most damage because Kaido's excited about fighting him," out of the window.
Well zoro doing the most damaged hasn't been proved yet too, if luffy is about to defeat kaido he is for sure gonna do more damage then zoro, again i just think it makes sense that you respect your enemy if you enjoy fighting them in all aspects, speed, endurance, damage

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Not necessarily, Zoro has yet to use his rooftop moves on King. King's basically fighting an improved version of Dressrossa Zoro rn.
Haha not at all, Zoro had now Enma training so better Haki control and better Haki overall, he is also stronger overall from the different boosts from the different fights he had in DR and Wano, also Zoro has also the spear skill to jump on the air etc etc.

Current Zoro beats down DR Zoro.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Mohawk os a beast teacher... managed to make zoro top tier ... zoro really got the least powerups since TS
Zoro's far cry from being a top-tier, and Enma is a significant boost. He's also got fire cutting+Passive improvements from Dressrossa to Wano.
Post automatically merged:

Haha not at all, Zoro had now Enma training so better Haki control and better Haki overall, he is also stronger overall from the different boosts from the different fights he had in DR and Wano, also Zoro has also the spear skill to jump on the air etc etc.

Current Zoro beats down DR Zoro.
Enma training is essentially him learning to control how much Haki he imbues it with. How does that improve his haki in general? and how does that make him stronger in general?

I agree passive boost happened to him which is why I said improved version of Dressrossa Zoro.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Zoro's far cry from being a top-tier, and Enma is a significant boost. He's also got fire cutting+Passive improvements from Dressrossa to Wano.
We dont know how strong DR zoro was ... he never went fully out... he learned to cut fire from kinemon so we cant say for sure he didnt learn it in dressrossa or at least was allready having such techique in mind trying to develop it... dont forget DR zoro has asura too not confirmed but if its CoC atack than its stronger than adCoA haki from enma alone... not saying hes on same strenght as he is now but deff was on YC2 level after TS

While sanji was below YC and luffy YC4

If he gets real power up against king than after TS he was on par with G4 luffy

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
We dont know how strong DR zoro was ... he never went fully out... he learned to cut fire from kinemon so we cant say for sure he didnt learn it in dressrossa or at least was allready having such techique in mind trying to develop it... dont forget DR zoro has asura too not confirmed but if its CoC atack than its stronger than adCoA haki from enma alone... not saying hes on same strenght as he is now but deff was on YC2 level after TS

While sanji was below YC and luffy YC4
If Luffy doesn't know about Zoro learning fire cutting, then it's safe to say Zoro doesn't have it until Zou. Dressrossa Zoro is basically current Zoro without Enma boost, fire cutting, and passive boost.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
from chapter 1000 to 1026, zoro is like a god......... then he really needs a power up to kill king, why this is the case @@.
He needs a power up based on?
Yeah, I did not like the writing where he was fighting two Yonko's and now has to fight a commander it's lame. Should have structured it better.
Thats because the two Emperors arent as impressive as King when it comes to combat style.
All they are good at is "I am tough af and I swing my weapon powerfully..." Such combat style is no challenge whatsoever for someone like Zoro and that's why nothing the emperors had was a challenge for Zoro ezcept those things I mentioned - their toughness and their combined swing of the weapons which results in an island buster.

Idk why fighting a commander is lame - Kaido is fighting commanders the whole raid(Zoro aside) and several of them are giving him trouble. The whole point of my thread was to point out that commanders can give a fight to top tiers so it is no different for King vs Zoro either and note that Zoro will defeat an impressive commander in record time.
Zoro's far cry from being a top-tier
:kriwhat: What is going to make Zoro into a top tier? What is that magical formula? Genuinely curious.