[Discussion] the Idead that destructed my believing in God

B

Ballel

i-----------> .

Me, in my whole life lived with this supreme Idea that god is the supreme being...god is Omnipotent...and so on..

-i spent my life hating on atheists and even curse them....why? just becuz they didn't believe in God..

-but with days passing i started revising my thoughts... my mind started automatically rejecting this Idea of "God".....

-i was thinking today and i suddenly discovred this idea : "if God is really the first creator and if he is really the all mighty and omnipotent and all...then CAN GOD ERASE HIS EXITENCE FOR GOOD???....CAN GOD FINISH HIS EXISTENCE FOR GOOD AND TO AN INFINITY??"....

A)-if he can erase his existence and stop existing for eternity...then he isn't an infinit god...he is just an ordinary being who lives for a limited period of time....

B)-if he can't erase his existence and lives for eternity then he is not all mighty and ominipotent ,since he failed to put an end to himself....

-now becuz of this idea my mind is no longer able to believe in god...my mind just trew up this idea of god

this idea made my soul cry like this :

You must be registered for see images

-i don't think atheists are bad poeple....they are just poeple like me who refused to be talknojutsued by religious poeple...

-ohh just one thing : if god really existed he would've helped me prove his existence : wich never happned

source i----------------- .> coutresy of minamoto

Questions like these dont matter bc we will never comprehend the actual capabilities of God. Not in this life at least. What omnipotent truly means? Can God erase Himself? Can He turn Earth back to time? Does he know every choice any human will ever take? And if he does whats the point of free will? Why does God even need souls in Heaven?
The whole point is that we will never understand what IS God actually.

The problem isn't with the Answer you gave yourself, it's already in the Question
I will ask you a question, have you ever met a Short Tall Guy? or Fat Skinny Guy?
And can you guess if my Male Friend gave birth to a Boy or Girl?

You wrote two Contradictive Statements about God & then blamed it on Him & concluded he doesn't Exist
No offence, but your Logic was already Flawed to begin with

We don't talk about such things, mainly what does God do to himself, that's not in our Knowledge & we cannot comprehend Nature of God, why? Because we are neither God, nor there is Anything like Him, nor can we Study his Nature cuz Nothing can be used against him

Actually this whole Topic implies we have Ability to study God's Nature & understand how things Effect him, but if he can be Effected by other things or if he can be Studied by other things, then he isn't Above Everything, that means you're not talking about God, you're talking about something else

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you should concern yourself with is "Definition of God", not "Nature of God"
And He is indeed All Powerful & All Knowing & Above All

You also said that if God exists, then He would have helped you Find him
But again, you're assuming things, how can We Humans who don't even know what will other Humans decide, be aware of what God does?

Saying that you know what God must do means that you either don't consider him All Powerful & he doesn't have Free Will or that you have Knowledge of being a God which is clearly Wrong

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will tell you one thing, you don't have to Listen to Religious people, nor do you have to Ask yourself
Because neither Yourself nor other People can make anyone Find or Not Find God

What Atheists should really be asking is not ---> Does God Exist?
Cuz he isn't some kind of Rare Creature waiting for us to Prove his Existence, this isn't a Test about Intellect
Being Above All, means that only Him can decide who finds Him & who doesn't

So even if you bring Smartest Atheist & no matter what they say, how can they prove that it wasn't God who let them reach such Wrong Conclusions about him because He doesn't want them to Find him? (At least not yet)

Correct Question should be ---> What are Requirements for God to Guide me?
God is not a Door that you're Tasked to Study & Unlock with a Key
God is a Door that can only be Opened if you Knock & God decides to let you Enter

As simple as that, so we ask ourselves, what kind of People should We be to be allowed Entry? Cuz this is Ruler of Everything behind the Door, no one can force their way in, and those who aren't allowed to, will only start to think there is Nothing behind it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Answer is very simple
There are People who aren't really Smart, there are people who are Blind, Deaf, Hurt ... etc
But there is Something that can be found in every Single Human, and that is "Heart"

Finding God is not Test of Intellect cuz that would mean only Smartest People can Find him
It's not Test of Physical Endurance, not Test of Power, not Test of Vision & getting Lectured ... etc
It's just a Test of Faith, God only requires your Heart, nothing more, nothing less, the Rest comes after that

God sees what's Inside us, something that we Humans are unable to no matter how Long we know a Person
And God only guides those who truly want Him & need his Guidance

But someone who deep inside says "I don't need God", then why should God help him?
Someone who says "I wanna find Proof of God but i won't follow him even if i do", why should God help him?
Someone who says "I don't care about God, i just wanna Find him", why should God help them?
Someone who says "I don't know if God exists, but i will just Live my Life & forget about him", why should they be Guided?

You either Want & Need God, or You believe you're Separated from Him or Worse, Against him
There is no Middle Ground, it's only these Two Sides, either you're With God, or Don't Care/Against Him

If you want Guidance, don't Ask yourself, don't Ask anybody, whether they are Religious or Atheists
Ask only God, just make sure your Heart is Pure & you have Good Intentions & willing to Follow him no matter what Answer you get
You must never be Biased toward any Belief or Disbelief, it's God first & then comes Religion, not Vice Versa

Just think about this Single Phrase "If God is Above All, then Only Him can Guide me"
Accept this Statement & then you get your Final Answer, either you remain an Atheist or you be Guided

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Questions like these dont matter bc we will never comprehend the actual capabilities of God. Not in this life at least. What omnipotent truly means? Can God erase Himself? Can He turn Earth back to time? Does he know every choice any human will ever take? And if he does whats the point of free will? Why does God even need souls in Heaven?
The whole point is that we will never understand what IS God actually.
Quantum physics.... absolutelly anything that can possible happen happens at infinity alternative universes , even impossible things... what do we know if we live in glitched reality, we would never be able to tell... its like if you wrote anthting in your computer that is possible to write in memory ... every 0 and 1 possible combination... you could see there a video of yourself flying in space and visiting every existing planet and universe

You can’t understand God. The mystery about God is only by himself. We need to understand his teachings and ourselves, what is our purpose within this creation?
Your brain can comprehend the existence of God and rejects it because of that. The brain is a small part of this whole universe and has a limit. Our brain will help us in the physical world but it will also die with our body. Only love is endless and that’s where you will find your answers, within your heart.
You can’t force love, if you don’t feel it in a honest way then you won’t find an answer.

Nobody can force you, maybe you will find your own answer.
:yearight:

As a Muslim Islam teaches such attributes of God aka Allah in our religion as well, he is the most just, omnipotent, all-knowing etc etc

Tho i haven't yet mastered by religion funny enough i cant believe i still am a believer with soo less that ik about this spiritual sanctuary..

I have had such doubts and my goal has been to reason my way out of them since there is a multitude of evidence that already proves the existence of such a being so why bother solving a paradox that our brain isn't capable of comprehending.. in fact our great companions of our last and most beloved prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him) have reiterated such dilemmas to The prophet to which he replies that the fact that such dilemmas and questions Irv you is a clear sign of faith.

So we can agree its a logical contradiction to say that i can do anything yet i cant erase my own existence true?

so the god now is proven to be incapable of doing EVERYTHING..which is your metric to gauge what a god is i suppose.

but the problem with that is that we're not taking other attributes like GOD IS ETERNAL.. but he can do everything and now ceases to exist then he was never eternal to being with.. and if he ceases to exist then we too too as his creation? bruh what a dilemma ik.

here comes another attribute of his.. that he's Flawless.. and if he's flawless then he wouldn't contradict his attributes would he?

that means he won't cease to exist coz that would contradict his immortality (no beginning no end) but would that prove his divinity null just coz he can't undo himself? another attributes that he entitles himself with is The Originator/The Initiator, The First, and The Last , if he's the foundation of existence.. the originator.. then him ceasing to exist would mean the foundation of "existence" ceasing to exist..

but with the logic you presented.. any god claiming to be a a god with all these attributes isn't a god and is prolly a mortal with a god which provides us with another paradox coz that would be any god isn't a god.. hence each self proclaimed god has a god and now there are infinite beings claiming to be the foundation of existence.. if there are infinite god then it provides a problem.. a paradox within a paradox.. so with infinite gods with such power to their disposal would either there are infinite universes each having their god (which is another paradox) or there are a infinite gods possibly controlling finite number of universes and Allah has something to say about that 2nd option lemme tell you why the first one doesn't makes sense.. logically anything infinite neither has a beginning nor an end and if the infinite universes with infinite gods dont have an initial source to initiate from.. then their existence is in doubt hence that possibility doesn't exist.. one can ask that what if the infinity is staggered on that one source from which the infinity initiates .. i'd still argue that with your logic of god there can be infinite sources since each sources claims to be the initiator but cannot cease to to exist, which is your definition of what god or source of all creation should be, hence isn't the source (you can see how illogical your question was lol) so if infinity neither has a beginning nor an end.. it shouldn't exist in the first place since it has no 1 underlying existential foundation to being with or build upon.

2nd option regarding Infinite glads and finite universe.. Allah says this in Quran.

Al-Mu'minun 23:91

مَا ٱتَّخَذَ ٱللَّهُ مِن وَلَدٍ وَمَا كَانَ مَعَهُۥ مِنْ إِلَٰهٍۚ إِذًا لَّذَهَبَ كُلُّ إِلَٰهٍۭ بِمَا خَلَقَ وَلَعَلَا بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍۚ سُبْحَٰنَ ٱللَّهِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ

Allah has not taken any son, nor has there ever been with Him any deity. [If there had been], then each deity would have taken what it created, and some of them would have sought to overcome others. Exalted is Allah above what they describe [concerning Him].

in a nutshell Allah SWT says universal Objectivity wouldn't be a thing and you'll be forced to choose between a God... but who's more valid.? and in this case infinite gods.. infinite standards claiming to be ideal..

So with that we can agree to the fact that your argument is a paradox in of itself and what you did is you took one attribute of god and try to conflict it with others to get to the wrong answer.. what you should have logically concluded if you really wanted to reconcile that matter.. is that god is also ALL KNOWING and someone all knowing with peak wisdom claiming to be the foundation of existence would know that he is a necessity if he ceases to exist so shall we since he is the creator after all.. so he can't
Your question was redundant to begin with and it isn't pragmatic and won't help you get anywhere if you really want to find such a being to believe in.. and you won't be existing to witness the foundation of existence.. ceasing to exist anyway so again a flaw in reasoning. first comprehend what god is and whether he really exists or not to really doubt his being .. rather than just giving up on that idea coz of a assumption you made that you won't be existing to ascertain in the first place lmao.

even as a believer i don't see such a doubt threatening coz I'm just assuming based on my limited thinking to how my god functions.. while evidently claiming that such a being exists.

There certainly are things that elude our ephemeral and minute understanding about god since he's the crux of existence and we live in as one of his creations .. if from him comes existence.. if he's the ultimate domain from which everything sprouts..then him ceasing to exist would literally answer what NOTHING truly is.

hope this helps you out Solis chwan
Post automatically merged:

You can’t understand God. The mystery about God is only by himself. We need to understand his teachings and ourselves, what is our purpose within this creation?
Your brain can comprehend the existence of God and rejects it because of that. The brain is a small part of this whole universe and has a limit. Our brain will help us in the physical world but it will also die with our body. Only love is endless and that’s where you will find your answers, within your heart.
You can’t force love, if you don’t feel it in a honest way then you won’t find an answer.

Nobody can force you, maybe you will find your own answer.
:yearight:
great point.. first ponder over what you think exists in your universe that links to such a being.. and then make a boast about god not existing rather than trying to comprehend the incomprehensible

Last edited: