[Discussion] the Idead that destructed my believing in God

I said that kids suffer pointlessly because no kid deserves to be punished when it did nothing wrong

If you think that a kid with no sin deserves that, the congrats
Why did you call it "Punishment"?
Is every Pain "Punishment"?

Were our Mothers being "Punished" when they gave Birth to us?
Did they go to a Judge claiming that We Hurt Them?

And you said "Nothing Wrong", what is Wrong? Who decides that?
If there was a Single Definition of Wrong & Good made by Humans, then All Countries would have Exact Same Laws
But we know that Humans don't agree with each other

So who defines Wrong & Right?
You cannot use these Words unless you believe in a Supreme Ruler who is Above All
Cuz if you don't, then anyone can say anything, which begs the question "Then why should anyone Care?"

The Path of Non-Belief only leads to Chaos, Non-Unity, Division, Non-Care, Hating Existence, Declaring each other "Pointless" .... etc
Post automatically merged:

Again, you are comparing "god" to "humanity"

God is unlimited are they not?
No i'm comparing a Word to another
Short & Tall are Opposites, they cannot Co-Exist
Just like Everywhere & Nowhere, you cannot use both in Same Definition

God's Nature is Beyond Us, but he gave us Brains for a Reason
We have at least Enough Logic to understand Definitions & Words & his Commands

How is my fault an earthquake hits some town in chile and kills thousands? How it is my fault a kid is born with genetical mistake and is sick from day 1 one? How is it our fault so many things out of our reach happen?

God created man to his image

So either god looks like us or behaves like us
that wasn't the question bruh

Oh please how many people did God Kill? In whos name were Jihads and Crusades?
Again that was mankind using "God" as an excuse. I also criticise many religions, they did many bad things but I know that they’re far away from the teachings of God.
Love, tolerance, equality and unity are things my religion teached me as the most important things. Not to pray in a building etc.

No, the problem is existence itself. Only with existence do the problems exists. Only when a person is born are they subjected to such problems.
Not Existence, it's Free Will
You're blaming Free Will, you're indirectly saying that you don't want Free Will to exist
You wish Free Will didn't Exist & everything Runs in Sync & Problem-Free

Why did you call it "Punishment"?
Is every Pain "Punishment"?

Were our Mothers being "Punished" when they gave Birth to us?
Did they go to a Judge claiming that We Hurt Them?

And you said "Nothing Wrong", what is Wrong? Who decides that?
If there was a Single Definition of Wrong & Good made by Humans, then All Countries would have Exact Same Laws
But we know that Humans don't agree with each other

So who defines Wrong & Right?
You cannot use these Words unless you believe in a Supreme Ruler who is Above All
Cuz if you don't, then anyone can say anything, which begs the question "Then why should anyone Care?"

The Path of Non-Belief only leads to Chaos, Non-Unity, Division, Non-Care, Hating Existence, Declaring each other "Pointless" .... etc

No i'm comparing a Word to another
Short & Tall are Opposites, they cannot Co-Exist
Just like Everywhere & Nowhere, you cannot use both in Same Definition

God's Nature is Beyond Us, but he gave us Brains for a Reason
We have at least Enough Logic to understand Definitions & Words & his Commands
you are comparing something that is limited to something that is not.:seriously:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
People are stuck in a narrow view of god... Whatever they cant explain, they attribute to god...
Go back, to when the concept of god was created, 6000(?) years ago... It is us, humans who created the idea of god, for various reasons.
What about 7000 years ago? Were the people occupied by such a thing as a god? No, because the concept wasn't even there yet...

As mentioned, to explain what we dont know. Or to give us something in common to come together under the same idea.
Or to scare the enemies in battle because the almighty god is fighting with us on our side. Or to build pillars for a thing called hope.
Debating made-up stories is truly pointless. Nobody will manage to prove/disaprove anything.

In the past, the concept of god served a purpose. Today it seems nothing but a prison for the mind. A distraction.
If you cant accept the possibility of god not existing, you arent thinking critically because you are scared to question an old story.
The concept can still be useful by giving people hope in hard times. False hope but that's all some people need.

Not Existence, it's Free Will
You're blaming Free Will, you're indirectly saying that you don't want Free Will to exist
You wish Free Will didn't Exist & everything Runs in Sync & Problem-Free
Again, wrong.

There is nothing wrong with Free Will,

There is something wrong with the idea of a 'god' that judges free will, no matter the definition of such 'god'

Whether that 'god' is omnipotent/omniscient or not.

If 'god' is omni, then again, the question arises as to why their ego needs to be stroked. They are 'god' are they not, the stroking of egos should be below them.

If 'god' isn't omni, then they are simply a psychopathic being that enjoys the suffering of others and needs their ego stroked.

Again this is pertaining to an idea of a 'god' that judges.

If 'god' doesn't judge then it is a completely different.

People are stuck in a narrow view of god... Whatever they cant explain, they attribute to god...
Go back, to when the concept of god was created, 6000(?) years ago... It is us, humans who created the idea of god, for various reasons.
What about 7000 years ago? Were the people occupied by such a thing as a god? No, because the concept wasn't even there yet...

As mentioned, to explain what we dont know. Or to give us something in common to come together under the same idea.
Or to scare the enemies in battle because the almighty god is fighting with us on our side. Or to build pillars for a thing called hope.
Debating made-up stories is truly pointless. Nobody will manage to prove/disaprove anything.

In the past, the concept of god served a purpose. Today it seems nothing but a prison for the mind. A distraction.
If you cant accept the possibility of god not existing, you arent thinking critically because you are scared to question an old story.
The concept can still be useful by giving people hope in hard times. False hope but that's all some people need.
I expected no-less from you, Nik-san :cheers:

if religious were that linear and irrelevant in our lives.. they wouldn't have lasted this long

even scientific studies show that children are born with the awareness the supernatural..

the thing is you're making a claim without substantiating it or proving it logically or morally either one i prefer logical reasoning tho..

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
well thats redundant since US killed near 900million in Afghanistan in the name of peace and vengeance..
Dhifting
if religious were that linear and irrelevant in our lives.. they wouldn't have lasted this long

even scientific studies show that children are born with the awareness the supernatural..

the thing is you're making a claim without substantiating it or proving it logically or morally either one i prefer logical reasoning tho..
If you would burn everu trace of religon people would just make up new shit to suit them

Again, wrong.

There is something wrong with the idea of a 'god' that judges free will, no matter the definition of such 'god'

If 'god' is omni, then again, the question arises as to why their ego needs to be stroked. They are 'god' are they not, the stroking of egos should be below them.

If 'god' isn't omni, then they are simply a psychopathic being that enjoys the suffering of others and needs their ego stroked.

I expected no-less from you, Nik-san :cheers:
Ig the only thing that's keeping you from even ponder over what god is or looking into religions.. is your ego itself
Dhifting

If you would burn everu trace of religon people would just make up new shit to suit them
thats again a red herring..
my point wasn't about the formation of religions in the world and human innovation..

its was about WHY IT HAS LASTED LONGER.. and not DIED out.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Ig the only thing that's keeping you from even ponder over what god is or looking into religions.. is your ego itself

thats again a red herring..
my point wasn't about the formation of religions in the world and human innovation..

its was about WHY IT HAS LASTED LONGER.. and not DIED out.
Bcs it enables power and control of people

Again, wrong.

You use Words, "Should" & "Wrong" & "Their Ego", "Psychopathy"
As if we decide how God should be

There is Difference between Wanting to Find God & Choosing whatever God suits you
We should never put our Logic or Wisdom or Knowledge or Judgment above God

In your case, you should be asking why is God doing all this, the simple Belief that God can provide an Explanation is enough to eventually receive it

But if you keep drawing Conclusions about God & say what he "Should" & "Shouldn't", then why will he Answer you?
You don't want his version of the Story

You decided that God "Cannot be a Judge"
Humans can, but God cannot
So yeah you're not comparing God to Men, you're putting them "Above Him"

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

How long did we last without religions? :myman:
Must be proof of god, huh? Cant explain it? GOD! :yasu:
My claim is perfectly reasonable, there is no proof of god, we are the ones who made that concept up.
Believing in made-up stories doesnt seem like logical reasoning.

How long did we last without religions? :myman:
Must be proof of god, huh? Cant explain it? GOD! :yasu:
My claim is perfectly reasonable, there is no proof of god, we are the ones who made that concept up.
Believing in made-up stories doesnt seem like logical reasoning.
they i agree there certainly isn't any scientific or logical proof when yoi don't go out looking for it