[Discussion] the Idead that destructed my believing in God

Saying god exists or denying it, both are wrong because we don't know. We should follow the path of seeking the truth whatever it is. - Jesus Pedro

actual source from sanathan dharma

I am doing my small part despite him acting like a douche
The Terms you use for him even though you don't believe in him, shows everything
If i ask all Atheists, why they don't believe, each will give different Reason & some will be Similar
But one thing is shared between them all, it's "Ego"

It has nothing to do with Intellect or Proof or Judgment or Life
Deep down, some people simply cannot accept Existence of Superior Being
The Idea of not being at The Top scares them

they aren't.. US isn't if it was then its just contradicting its believe . China is secular.. Russian is.. Russia which is secular too
Post automatically merged:

Saying god exists or denying it, both are wrong because we don't know. We should follow the path of seeking the truth whatever it is. - Jesus Pedro

actual source from sanathan dharma
we won't know if we don't try to find it..
first you could logically prove existence of a god.. second just study religions and come to a logical solution

ta da itz not that simple but you won't know of you don't try.

and btw US is constitutionally secular

We literally came into this Life through Pain (Our Mothers endured so much)
We literally lived in Darkness for Months & then came into this Life & are unable to Return to Darkness we came from
We are born as Babies who are Needy & cannot Live without others
We are Evolving Beings who keep Growing Up once we start to Exist inside our Mother's Wombs

But when God says that this Life is Painful but those who Endure will find Everlasting Happiness, they call him "Psychopath"
As if our Mothers & Fathers are Psychopaths because they agreed to let our Moms suffer to have us

But when God says that we live shortly in this Life & then come to our Lasting Place (Afterlife), they call him "Crazy"
As if we could return to our Mother's Wombs or we lived there like we do here

But when God says that we will have Needs & Problems & must Unite & take care of each other, they call him "Naive"
As if we are born Mature or Babies can live alone without Care or maybe we should blame our Parents for giving Birth to us even thought they knew we are gonna be Needy & have Problems

But when God says that we need to Strive to become Better & Good Humans, they call him "Egoist"
As if we never strive to Learn in this Life & improve our Skills & Knowledge

Following this Logic, then our Parents are biggest Psychopaths & Craziest Egoists People ever
Which makes All Humanity Worst of Existence

As i said before, Enemy of God = Enemy of Humanity
Cuz God isn't effected by Non-Belief nor anything we could do even if we Team-Up
Refusing him is same as abandoning each other

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
We literally came into this Life through Pain (Our Mothers endured so much)
We literally lived in Darkness for Months & then came into this Life & are unable to Return to Darkness we came from
We are born as Babies who are Needy & cannot Live without others
We are Evolving Beings who keep Growing Up once we start to Exist inside our Mother's Wombs

But when God says that this Life is Painful but those who Endure will find Everlasting Happiness, they call him "Psychopath"
As if our Mothers & Fathers are Psychopaths because they agreed to let our Moms suffer to have us

But when God says that we live shortly in this Life & then come to our Lasting Place (Afterlife), they call him "Crazy"
As if we could return to our Mother's Wombs or we lived there like we do here

But when God says that we will have Needs & Problems & must Unite & take care of each other, they call him "Naive"
As if we are born Mature or Babies can live alone without Care or maybe we should blame our Parents for giving Birth to us even thought they knew we are gonna be Needy & have Problems

But when God says that we need to Strive to become Better & Good Humans, they call him "Egoist"
As if we never strive to Learn in this Life & improve our Skills & Knowledge

Following this Logic, then our Parents are biggest Psychopaths & Craziest Egoists People ever
Which makes All Humanity Worst of Existence

As i said before, Enemy of God = Enemy of Humanity
Cuz God isn't effected by Non-Belief nor anything we could do even if we Team-Up
Refusing him is same as abandoning each other
Why do you choose to believe in a god? Did you choose it or you went along with what you were taught when you were young?
Have you considered the possibility that the god doesnt exist and that it is a made-up old story?
Why do you choose to believe in that one god while not believing in hundreds of other gods?
Why believe in something that has no proof in the first place?

So… it’s been six years and Minamoto still speaks like that? What the actual fuck

Why do you choose to believe in a god? Did you choose it or you went along with what you were taught when you were young?
Have you considered the possibility that the god doesnt exist and that it is a made-up old story?
Why do you choose to believe in that one god while not believing in hundreds of other gods?
Do you believe in Zoro religiously? Genuinely curious

I chose to believe God out of my own Free Will
I'm not doing it because of my Parents nor my Environment
When i was a Child, i obviously believed because i was Taught
But when i reached certain Age, i decided to think just like you did & i made my own Decision, that God does indeed Exist

There can't be other Gods
The reason you said so is because you define God as "Superior Being", but that isn't my Definition of him
Because for example if i meet an Angel, i won't Worship them even though they are More Powerful or any other Powerful Being
God = Supreme Being
There can only be One Supreme Being, if others exist who are his Equals, then he isn't Supreme, then i can't call him God

This Proof question is Subjective for many reasons
First of all, it's You who haven't found this Proof
But Billions of Others claim that they have found Proof, just because they or we don't agree on same Proof doesn't mean everyone is wrong

Secondly, we are different, not same Argument or Proof works with everybody
God isn't some Rare Creature that we can find a Scientific Formula to explain him or a Device to see him & share with each other to prove him. He didn't put us here to test our Intellect.
This is why it's not us who Guide anyone, only God can do so, after all he is Most Powerful & All Knowing.
This is why we simply ask him

For example, i don't understand everything in my Religion all the time, there are always times when i'm like "What does this Verse mean?" or "Why did God do this?" but in my experience, i didn't choose to just abandon my Faith because i couldn't answer a question, i simply said "I will look for an Answer & accept it however it is & hopefully i will receive it" & believe me & i swear, i really got so many Answers about questions i asked before, like it just popped into my head like some kind of Revelation.

And finally, my personal Proof is Holy Quran, but i don't want to turn this Thread into a Debate about Quran or Islam, i wanna keep it Neutral & General about God, cuz what matters most is to first find God & then we can discuss which Religion is the right one.

B

Ballel

@Thururuzao
The only one who understood that this thread is not serious...

this idea made my soul cry like this :

You must be registered for see images
Not even this part made people suspicious?!:kaidowhat:

Do you believe in Zoro religiously? Genuinely curious
:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

I won't participate in that endless Thoedicy debate as this issue is pointless and always goes in circles.
But some of the replies here are genuinely interesting, wouln't have thought that the thread gains so much attention:youcraz::youcraz:

@Cross_Marian I DO like your thoughts about these kind of matters but you already know this I guess.:kata:
@DynaMight Some of your posts I like too.

@Thururuzao
The only one who understood that this thread is not serious...

Not even this part made people suspicious?!:kaidowhat:

:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

I won't participate in that endless Thoedicy debate as this issue is pointless and always goes in circles.
But some of the replies here are genuinely interesting, wouln't have thought that the thread gains so much attention:youcraz::youcraz:

@Cross_Marian I DO like your thoughts about these kind of matters but you already know this I guess.:kata:
@DynaMight Some of your posts I like too.
Poyo
:kata:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
I chose to believe God out of my own Free Will
I'm not doing it because of my Parents nor my Environment
When i was a Child, i obviously believed because i was Taught
But when i reached certain Age, i decided to think just like you did & i made my own Decision, that God does indeed Exist

There can't be other Gods
The reason you said so is because you define God as "Superior Being", but that isn't my Definition of him
Because for example if i meet an Angel, i won't Worship them even though they are More Powerful or any other Powerful Being
God = Supreme Being
There can only be One Supreme Being, if others exist who are his Equals, then he isn't Supreme, then i can't call him God

This Proof question is Subjective for many reasons
First of all, it's You who haven't found this Proof
But Billions of Others claim that they have found Proof, just because they or we don't agree on same Proof doesn't mean everyone is wrong

Secondly, we are different, not same Argument or Proof works with everybody
God isn't some Rare Creature that we can find a Scientific Formula to explain him or a Device to see him & share with each other to prove him. He didn't put us here to test our Intellect.
This is why it's not us who Guide anyone, only God can do so, after all he is Most Powerful & All Knowing.
This is why we simply ask him

For example, i don't understand everything in my Religion all the time, there are always times when i'm like "What does this Verse mean?" or "Why did God do this?" but in my experience, i didn't choose to just abandon my Faith because i couldn't answer a question, i simply said "I will look for an Answer & accept it however it is & hopefully i will receive it" & believe me & i swear, i really got so many Answers about questions i asked before, like it just popped into my head like some kind of Revelation.

And finally, my personal Proof is Holy Quran, but i don't want to turn this Thread into a Debate about Quran or Islam, i wanna keep it Neutral & General about God, cuz what matters most is to first find God & then we can discuss which Religion is the right one.
Fair enough but I simply dont see what makes you so sure that god exists. An old book is proof of god's existence?
What about the long period of time before that book was made by us, humans?
What about the long period of time before the concept of god even existed?
Why werent we so sure back then that god exists? Because we didnt have an old book telling us that he does exist?

Fair enough but I simply dont see what makes you so sure that god exists. An old book is proof of god's existence?
What about the long period of time before that book was made by us, humans?
What about the long period of time before the concept of god even existed?
Why werent we so sure back then that god exists? Because we didnt have an old book telling us that he does exist?
This Book isn't Proof for people before it, it's Proof for People after it (and ofc who were Present during it's reveal)

Just like the Lifetime of a Single Human, starting as a Baby & keeps growing up & learning more, and the greater their knowledge increase, the greater their awareness of problems & the stronger their feelings of both misery & joy.
Same thing can be said about Life of Humanity in general, we are Evolving Creatures, our Ideas & way of Life keep changing over time

This is why the Guidance keeps changing, this Book wasn't available to us since beginning, other "Signs" were provided depending on our progress, for example you can't blame your Primary Teacher for not teaching you about College Lessons, cuz you weren't ready for them.
Currently we reached a Level where this Book is the Sign we need to be reminded of God, but Nations before us had other Signs & Commandements just like they had other Prophets & Religious Leaders

There is no such thing as period of time before concept of God existed,
Atheists automatically don't believe First Humans believed in God, but as a Believer & Religious Person
I know that First Humans believed in God & knew about him & followed his Commands

What went wrong you might ask? well as Life progressed, Humans Nature also progressed, the goodness in them might have increased, but also their evil side, so as Evil & Bad Deeds arise, Humans start to lose some of that Faith & some of that Knowledge & start to question everything, that's when God sends new Prophet & new Signs (What you call Miracles or Proof)

This cycle repeated many times which resulted in True Faith becoming surrounded by Thousands of False Ones & currently in Age of Science, people are now confused about which Path to take as there are so many & who to believe & is there even a Correct Path ... etc
That's why this Book answers all of that, it's the Final Revelation

Just to give an example,
When Humanity were so few, everything was available for them
But as they increase in Numbers, ressources become limited, they can't for example all eat Apples because there aren't enough
This is what started the Term "Possession" & "Trade"

Such development created a New Bad Deed which is "Stealing", something that couldn't have existed when everything was available for everyone, and because of that, Humans had to create "Security" & thus Guards or Law Men were introduced, and to handle such things, and Leader was needed & it gave rise to Politics & Money ... etc

What i'm trying to say is that Life automatically changes over time & with it comes New Life Styles & New Crimes
Which is exactly what happens with Religion & Guidance
It comes gradually & every time Humans learn more from God, they are also introduced to more Problems & more Bad Ideas

Cuz that's simply the nature of Humans, they take something a create two paths from it cuz they are both Good & Evil
So the question is, can we beat ourselves? And defeat our Evil Side

The Enemy is not God, it's Us

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
This Book isn't Proof for people before it, it's Proof for People after it (and ofc who were Present during it's reveal)

Just like the Lifetime of a Single Human, starting as a Baby & keeps growing up & learning more, and the greater their knowledge increase, the greater their awareness of problems & the stronger their feelings of both misery & joy.
Same thing can be said about Life of Humanity in general, we are Evolving Creatures, our Ideas & way of Life keep changing over time

This is why the Guidance keeps changing, this Book wasn't available to us since beginning, other "Signs" were provided depending on our progress, for example you can't blame your Primary Teacher for not teaching you about College Lessons, cuz you weren't ready for them.
Currently we reached a Level where this Book is the Sign we need to be reminded of God, but Nations before us had other Signs & Commandements just like they had other Prophets & Religious Leaders

There is no such thing as period of time before concept of God existed,
Atheists automatically don't believe First Humans believed in God, but as a Believer & Religious Person
I know that First Humans believed in God & knew about him & followed his Commands

What went wrong you might ask? well as Life progressed, Humans Nature also progressed, the goodness in them might have increased, but also their evil side, so as Evil & Bad Deeds arise, Humans start to lose some of that Faith & some of that Knowledge & start to question everything, that's when God sends new Prophet & new Signs (What you call Miracles or Proof)

This cycle repeated many times which resulted in True Faith becoming surrounded by Thousands of False Ones & currently in Age of Science, people are now confused about which Path to take as there are so many & who to believe & is there even a Correct Path ... etc
That's why this Book answers all of that, it's the Final Revelation

Just to give an example,
When Humanity were so few, everything was available for them
But as they increase in Numbers, ressources become limited, they can't for example all eat Apples because there aren't enough
This is what started the Term "Possession" & "Trade"

Such development created a New Bad Deed which is "Stealing", something that couldn't have existed when everything was available for everyone, and because of that, Humans had to create "Security" & thus Guards or Law Men were introduced, and to handle such things, and Leader was needed & it gave rise to Politics & Money ... etc

What i'm trying to say is that Life automatically changes over time & with it comes New Life Styles & New Crimes
Which is exactly what happens with Religion & Guidance
It comes gradually & every time Humans learn more from God, they are also introduced to more Problems & more Bad Ideas

Cuz that's simply the nature of Humans, they take something a create two paths from it cuz they are both Good & Evil
So the question is, can we beat ourselves? And defeat our Evil Side

The Enemy is not God, it's Us
Your approach to this topic is too much influenced by what I would call blind belief and "as a believer and religious person, you know first humans believed in god and followed his commands" is something I cant take seriously. You cannot possibly know such. The oldest concept of god is around 6000 years old, people before that couldnt believe in god nor follow his commands because they didnt make up such a concept yet nor did they invent "god's commands" to follow...

Thousands of years have gone by without a concept of god and the time since the concept of god is known is minuscule in comparison. There was no need to attribute the unknown to god, like we do today. The concepts vary significantly over time for it to be mistaken for one and the same thing. It is, without doubt, us who made them up and wrote books under the excuse that it was god who spoke through us... It is a simple system of control, it keeps people in line.

It is human nature, that's where the need for god comes from, because the ability to think is both a blessing and a curse. Many people will let old stories tell them what to think instead of thinking themselves because the responsibility falls onto old beliefs instead of on us. We made god up in our image, capable of good and evil. We are the ones who are capable of creating paradise and hell from one and the same place. Imo, god is simply a convenient old story, which is not that old when you start going back...