General & Others Do all of you still think this raid will fail?

I'm still not completely against idea of raid failing.
Something tells me that Wano still long distance away from ending and that Elbaf won't that long.
There still to many questions that need to be answer + CP0/Marines+post Wano
This could easy give us another 50+ chapters
Unless ODA speedrun the ending of WANO, which i don't think it will happen

Last edited:
I'm still not completely against idea of raid will failing.
Something tells me that Wano still long distance away from ending and that Elbaf won't that long.
There still to many questions that need to be answer + CP0/Marines+post Wano
This could easy give us another 50+ chapters
Unless ODA speedrun the ending of WANO, which i don't think it will happen
No way that tengu, onimaru and Caribou doesn't have big role.

we crossed that bridge when luffy falls in 1013.
now it makes no sense for the raid to fails.

however, this does not mean that act 4 and act 5 wont happen. Wano might still run for another full year. This one piece ends in 5 year is bullshit I really dont know why people still believe this. for god sake oda even misses his timeline of having shanks this year.

No, but there will be an act 4 and Luffy could lose yet again to kaido. As morj did say in one of his videos, the alliance is yet to see Luffy lose, Luffy is yet to struggle with defeat, and we still have a lot of subplots that we need to wrap up. I don't think any of this warrants the raid to fail, however.

It will be something like this.
  1. Momo holds up onigashima, gets his hour of legends, and allows the flower capital to be evacuated
  2. Kaido defeats luffy one more time; Big Mom defeats kid and law, Zoro is defeated due to his time limit running out
  3. Onigashima crashes in an empty flower capital
  4. Luffy, Kid, Law, and Zoro all take the Mink's medicine to have one final round against their enemies; since Zoro has already taken it once, he's basically told that he has a 99% chance of dying if he fights again.
  5. Sanji and the rest of the straw hats face off against CP0 to protect robin
  6. Luffy, Kid, and Law fight the yonko on the top of mount fuji while Zoro fights King in the flower capital. King's awakening will make him look like a western dragon, this will be zoro's ryuma moment.

No, but there will be an act 4 and Luffy could lose yet again to kaido. As morj did say in one of his videos, the alliance is yet to see Luffy lose, Luffy is yet to struggle with defeat, and we still have a lot of subplots that we need to wrap up. I don't think any of this warrants the raid to fail, however.

It will be something like this.
  1. Momo holds up onigashima, gets his hour of legends, and allows the flower capital to be evacuated
  2. Kaido defeats luffy one more time; Big Mom defeats kid and law, Zoro is defeated due to his time limit running out
  3. Onigashima crashes in an empty flower capital
  4. Luffy, Kid, Law, and Zoro all take the Mink's medicine to have one final round against their enemies; since Zoro has already taken it once, he's basically told that he has a 99% chance of dying if he fights again.
  5. Sanji and the rest of the straw hats face off against CP0 to protect robin
  6. Luffy, Kid, and Law fight the yonko on the top of mount fuji while Zoro fights King in the flower capital. King's awakening will make him look like a western dragon, this will be zoro's ryuma moment.
I really struggled to understand what is the point of having luffy lose to kaido in front of the other. We had that despair moment in sabaondy. it made 0 narrative sense as it makes the entire time skip invalid

On 1v1 alway bet Kaido.
it stoped being a 1v1 since the raid started

we crossed that bridge when luffy falls in 1013.
now it makes no sense for the raid to fails.

however, this does not mean that act 4 and act 5 wont happen. Wano might still run for another full year. This one piece ends in 5 year is bullshit I really dont know why people still believe this. for god sake oda even misses his timeline of having shanks this year.
why I change my stance regarding the raid fails is chapter 1013 in particular. the raid can fails as long as luffy was not defeated right in front of the audience. Because we could have an entire development of the alliance still believing in luffy coming back even after the raid fails and everyone was going to be excecuted in a moment of punishment due to attempting to raid kaido. The whole setup was also there with yamato and momonosuke going down.

This is what stirkes me odd, the setup was peeerfect to have the raid failing. moreover, after the latest chapter with cp0 I believe more and more that wano story will continue even after the raid.

Last edited:
for me personally I don't think it will fail, Oda already set up so many advantages to the alliance and some disadvantages to beast pirates to make the raid fail. like Beast pirates getting divided being switched to alliance sides because of stupid plot, and Kaido weakening state which was already mention by yamato, this shows Oda already making an excused why Kaido will loose this war. since oda likes to justify the outcome of battles with excuses, The reasons Whitebeard Failed back in marineford was not because of the marine being superior, its because of some Circumstances that happen, like the incident Whitebeard getting betrayed and stab by Squard weakening him making him vulnerable with fatal attacks in the future. then Blackbeard pirates interfering, even with Aces Death, WB still has the capabilities to even the score taking out one of admirals if blackbeard didn't show up. so for me i don't see reason for the raid to fail with all the things oda presented. unless there's something un expecting scenario that will happen, like the WG deciding to help kaido, but they already said they will juts sit idle and wait for the outcome.
There's an extremely small possibility that Luffy might lose again, and the Onigashima island will probably land on Wano, but I don't see the raid failing in a way that Morj wants it do be. To be honest, if you go and watch Morj's first videos about "the raid failing" and compare them to the last ones, you can clearly see that Morj slowly but surely changed his narrative. At the beginning Morj was saying that "all the strowhats will lose and the flying six will come back etc." But now he just says that Luffy will lose and the island will fall. I personally always liked the idea of the raid failing because it would provide a so much needed character growth for the strowhats + it would rise the stakes, but it's already too late for that. If the raid was spoused to fail then it should have happened way earlier, there's no point to have the act three being so long when the raid is spoused to fail, we've crossed the rubicon already and it's too late.

No
Onigashima will fall on the capital but people will have escaped by then with Momo's help
I could see maybe after Kaido loses Bb or Xebeck appear and kick their ass but not another fight the beast pirates

and luffy is the one who will break that record.
Post automatically merged:

There's an extremely small possibility that Luffy might lose again, and the Onigashima island will probably land on Wano, but I don't see the raid failing in a way that Morj wants it do be. To be honest, if you go and watch Morj's first videos about "the raid failing" and compare them to the last ones, you can clearly see that Morj slowly but surely changed his narrative. At the beginning Morj was saying that "all the strowhats will lose and the flying six will come back etc." But now he just says that Luffy will lose and the island will fall. I personally always liked the idea of the raid failing because it would provide a so much needed character growth for the strowhats + it would rise the stakes, but it's already too late for that. If the raid was spoused to fail then it should have happened way earlier, there's no point to have the act three being so long when the raid is spoused to fail, we've crossed the rubicon already and it's too late.
don't know maybe but that would be annoying i mean how many times oda have to repeat those things, why not totally killed luffy and replace the MC, he already let luffy loss and recover while kaido was fighting whoever tf he needs to fight, while wasting his powers for carrying a huge rock for no F''' ing reasons. if luffy loss again it will make him the king of meme of all MC in entire history of manga.

Last edited:
As much as I don't want it to, I find it extremely unfeasible for Oda to wrap up the myriad of unfinished plot threads that have been woven during this arc that don't pertain to this raid, in the current state of affairs.

And now you have the prospect of the WG launching a full blown assault on Wano in the event that Kaido gets taken down here and now, and it's hard to tell where Oda is going to be going with all this.