General & Others Do all of you still think this raid will fail?

No, it won't fail. How do you guys call yourselves One Piece readers and not actually know how the arcs always finish? The Tobi Robbo are done. Jack is done. Hawkins is done. Queen and King will be wasted in couple of chapters, and Luffy will beat Kaido at the end. That's literally how every climax is finished in OP.

Is this thread a continuation of Morj? Dude's theories always prove to be false, like Luffy vs Jack

As much as I don't want it to, I find it extremely unfeasible for Oda to wrap up the myriad of unfinished plot threads that have been woven during this arc that don't pertain to this raid, in the current state of affairs.

And now you have the prospect of the WG launching a full blown assault on Wano in the event that Kaido gets taken down here and now, and it's hard to tell where Oda is going to be going with all this.
what if he didn't finish those plots ?!
remember the end of WCI !!
this what i am afraid of , every answer will be in one piece treasure
:whitepress:

If the raid doesn't fail:

Kaido. King and Queen will possibly lose in a few minutes compared to Jack that's been fighting for hours, taking more damage than any of them and still got back up.

That itself will be bad because Jack and Ulti are the only ones who got up after taking multiple heavy hits. The tobi roppo went down like fodder.

You place a 10 minute time limit, begin the "final fights" within that time and have a yonko and 2 commanders fall within that time?

Granted Kaido has been fighting for hours, but only recently it was said his clouds are weakening, yet we don't get any real signs of fatigue or worse from kaido.

This'll look horrible for kaidos crew if his #1 & #2 are defeated in less time than choppers 30 minute rumble ball.

Last edited: