Do you believe in evolution?

believe in evolution?

• yes i do

• no, i dont

Results are only viewable after voting.
i'm not talking about analogy tho that is a strawman and a contradiction of what i said

homology and analogy are about different structures without common ancestry

homoplasy and homology are about similar structures without common ancestry and with commom ancestry

DNA evidence is put forth for homology for HUman - chimp common ancestry homoplasy a counter explanations of the similarities not analogy
:kaidowhat:

:rolaugh:

and i dont know crap about evolution hun?

:sanjimeh:

why make a valid theoretical mechanism obsolete who said that?you're adding words in my mouth

and just coz its valid for something's it doesn't mean its valid for others. Like i said it contradicts human sociology

another pathetic attempt to wiggle out of this aye

and what happened to me denying evolution lol ?

evidence for common ancestry ?LOL
Humans have made it obsolete for us. Plenty people would die in nature without modern medicine, without modern society. So natural selection isnt an issue for us

And no analogy isnt a strawman. Its just part of evolution lmao. And scientists differentiate. Similarities arent always due to homology and no one claims that. You have just a crazy limited understanding of apparently anything that plays into this. But well, you tried the "its just a theory" argument that stems from scientific illiteracy, so im not exactly surprised.
Post automatically merged:

The theory of evolution in itself is pretty solid and well established, there is little reason to doubt it. That being said, that of course doesn't prove or disprove god's existence, you could still say that evolution is a well designed system. Though I personally do not believe this to be the case. As long as god can exist seemingly without cause despite being so super complex, so can the universe be originated from a source that has no intelligence or consciousness (e.g. forces of nature).
Evolution isnt compatible with humans being special existences above animals in the religious mind.

Its kinda funny that the nutjob always talked about human-chimp ancestry when we are related to at least all eukaryotes lmao

And no analogy isnt a strawman. Its just part of evolution lmao. And scientists differentiate.
redherring*

i mentioned homology and homoplasy in the context of Human-chimp common ancestry and TOL
that homology is the assumption based on similarities to conclude CA (common ancestry ) and homoplasy is similarities that aren't due to CA

so analogy which are differences in structure is ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT TO THE POINT

has being a zoo keeper or whatever affected the way you think or what?

Similarities arent always due to homology and no one claims that
you can't prove Human chimp common ancestry let alone form the TOL without homology you have been beating around this point long enough
and THIS is a strawman

i never said homology is the sole way similarities come to being i never made that claim .I said homology is a vastly used assumption in TOL and its subset which is HCCA

you tried the "its just a theory" argument
never made that argument , since you're too dense to get what we were discussing up there

- i said theory's have their flaws and new data can always disprove it (you even admitted that majority of the bio blueprint of the world is unknown), and as an explanation of facts , the utmost degree its considered to is valid until its disproven

- TOL is a theory with alot of assumptions involved and even though it may be valid it isn't the only theory out there explaining evolution and rejection of the explanation of Evolution isn't rejection of evolution

- Theory can never be a fact , an explanation can always improve a fact is a reality and theory is an elaborate interpretation

Its kinda funny that the nutjob always talked about human-chimp ancestry when we are related to at least all eukaryotes lmao
nope i have been using TOL and Human-chimp common ancestry quite frequently together.. both have similar issues and i ahve reiterated those several times

explains how lousy your comprehension is , you've got a prokaryote for a brain .

Last edited:
Address the points or don't address me at all
:kuzanshut:

Concessions are accepted
:kayneshrug:
No concessions happened lul. I adressed enough tbh. And the scientific world has all the evidence. You are just not genuine in your pursuit of this, since, as i mentioned earlier, you are starting off with your conclusion due to your religious background.

Its great though that there are people like AL who can accept reality despite their religious views. And i personally dont know a single religious person who doesnt accept evolution, christians and muslims alike.

No concessions happened lul. I adressed enough tbh. And the scientific world has all the evidence. You are just not genuine in your pursuit of this, since, as i mentioned earlier, you are starting off with your conclusion due to your religious background.

Its great though that there are people like AL who can accept reality despite their religious views. And i personally dont know a single religious person who doesnt accept evolution, christians and muslims alike.
This the arrogance I'm talking about.. "the evidence is all there"
But you turn into a bigot when someone points out its holes and assumptions.
I don't think of Al in any other fashion than an academic ignorant like you
It all shows when you attack me for denying the theory and not my points and you persist on beating around the bush than addressing points or even being remotely reasonable.
You're the only idiots that believe science leads to certainty. I've done my job schooling you on evolution, pointing out you lack of competence in engahingin honest discussion,

- theory synonymous to facts LOL?

- STRAMANS

- GISH GALLOPING

- Insults

- Red herring

- fallacies

- assumptions

I have surely observed how well you quote evidence.. Evidnece to your arrogant ignorance that is.

This the arrogance I'm talking about.. "the evidence is all there"
But you turn into a bigot when someone points out its holes and assumptions.
I don't think of Al in any other fashion than an academic ignorant like you
It all shows when you attack me for denying the theory and not my points and you persist on beating around the bush than addressing points or even being remotely reasonable.
You're the only idiots that believe science leads to certainty. I've done my job schooling you on evolution, pointing out you lack of competence in engahingin honest discussion,

- theory synonymous to facts LOL?

- STRAMANS

- GISH GALLOPING

- Insults

- Red herring

- fallacies

- assumptions

I have surely observed how well you quote evidence.. Evidnece to your arrogant ignorance that is.
You dont even know the basics of scientific literacy lmao.

All you do is gish gallop anyway. And regurgitate nonsense thats been debunked for ages.

And you unironically shared meme hijab, thats telling enough already. You could only top that by sharing some zakir naik bs

And where the fuck did i turn into a bigot lmfao? XD im smelling mental gymnastics again

You should just get over the fact that humans are chordates, mammals, primates, great apes.

:milaugh:

You dont even know the basics of scientific literacy lmao.

All you do is gish gallop anyway. And regurgitate nonsense thats been debunked for ages.

And you unironically shared meme hijab, thats telling enough already. You could only top that by sharing some zakir naik bs

And where the fuck did i turn into a bigot lmfao? XD im smelling mental gymnastics again

You should just get over the fact that humans are chordates, mammals, primates, great apes.

:milaugh:
OmG I Have BeEN dEBUNKedD CoZ ThIs ApE sAiD I Am DeBUNkED..

yea yea very reasonable , come back when you are literate enough and mentally mature enough to target my point instead of just labeling them "debunked"

Don't tell me what facts are when you can't even differentiate between Scientific fact and theory dweeb

did i turn into a bigot lmfao?
When you kept insisting that i deny evolution because i deny Human-Chimp commin ancestry

Its a an accusation a bigot who imposes a dogma and tries to exempt those who have a varying POV would make

That is a bigot, so you are a bigot, happy realization B-I-G-O-T

Last edited:
Don't tell me what facts are when you can't even differentiate between Scientific fact and theory dweeb
Glorious irony xD

4 times in one post hory shet
And im not mentally mature lululul

When you kept insisting that i deny evolution because i deny Human-Chimp commin ancestry
We still arent just related to chimps.

And sorry but we are part of evolution. And if you accept everything in evolution except for us being part of it, why even push the "its just a theory" "argument"?

you need to read about what a scientific theory is more. You clearly dont get it

Do you know how DNA works??
I wonder what evolution deniers think about dna being able to tell us whether person X is a parent of child Y but apparently it cant tell us distant relations to other species of animals lmfao.

Last edited:
able to tell us whether person X is a parent of child Y but apparently it cant tell us distant relations to other species of animals lmfao.
Another logical fallacy

"oh Look i can identify my relative based on DNA (small scale) SO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE THE SAME MEATHOD TO DISCOVER MY ANCESTORS ON A SUBSTANTIALLY LARGER SCALE"

thats also assuming homology is true and that we didn't evolve and adapt to the relatively same degree to get they same genetics.

UMn typical of a bigot to not accept it

Another logical fallacy

"oh Look i can identify my relative based on DNA (small scale) SO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE THE SAME MEATHOD TO DISCOVER MY ANCESTORS ON A SUBSTANTIALLY LARGER SCALE"

thats also assuming homology is true and that we didn't evolve and adapt to the relatively same degree to get they same genetics.

What fallacy?

And i wasnt talking about ancestors at all. I think you should reflect your own reading comprehension. Either you are lacking in that regard like crazy or you are just disingenuous like fuck like meme hijab.

Also you still didnt answer my question on whether meme hijab is legit on the quran not giving an agr limit to sexual intercourse or whether you cherry pick depending on what you agree with

Another definition you need to look up.

Though at this point im really not sure. You might just be a dishonest troll.

Definitely a good decision by AL not to waste any time on your ass xD

And i wasnt talking about ancestors at all. I think you should reflect your own reading comprehension. Either you are lacking in that regard like crazy or you are just disingenuous like fuck like meme hijab.
Don't wanna hear this shit from you, getting a lesson on disingenuousness from a bigot is delirious

:risicheck:

And i wasnt talking about ancestors at all
Replace it with distant Relative instead of Ancestor its not like your dumbass can refute a point i made expect from focusing on pointless technicalities and the assumptions are still the same And the foundational assumption of common ancestry still remains

The point remains the same

You use accuracy of a method ascertaining relations from a small scale, humans, to chimps and try to apply it to a completely different scope with the underlying presumption being since thefeis a similarity there should be common ancestry

Try again semantics boi