Do you guys still deny kid Buu >>> super Buu?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Fat buu is not a fandom thing, It refers to the buu who appeared after buu was released from the capsule
You just have no idea what your talking about and have no understanding of the forms shown from buu

Statements say kid buu is the strongest.
The fandom can be in denial all they like, They apparently dont even know what evil buu is. Why should they be taken seriously about discussions on when they evidently know nothing about it??
Because facts speak otherwise

Goku fought kidd buu

Goku stood 0 chance against super buu

It needed ultimate gohan to best super buu and he was stronger than goku

HA001

Evil buu is named evil buu as it's the literal evil version of good buu after he expelled the evil from his body, It's you who evidently knows nothing bub not me
Yes that's the grey one
I'm on about super buu which is when the grey one absorbed fat buu
Which is what I said

This guy thinks evil buu is super buu
Consenus worshipers knowing nothing about the manga, They religiously worship is surprisingly consistent anyhow nobody was talking about form but him so wonder why he thinks this discussion is about that version of buu likely just daft

Lmfao you deluded fool that's just constructs inside buus body that means nothing
Keep coping bud
You cant prove jack and your just salty about it. Where's the evidence that this construct buu is weaker?? if there's none then just concede and move on or whine like a 2 yr old that 1 guy out of 20 disagrees with you whatever works for you bub

HA001

This guy thinks evil buu is super buu
Consenus worshipers knowing nothing about the manga, They religiously worship is surprisingly consistent anyhow nobody was talking about form but him so wonder why he thinks this discussion is about that version of buu likely just daft
Look I've said multiple times

SUPER BUU IS WHEN EVIL GREY BUU ABSORBED FAT BUU

Not once have I said super buu is evil Buu

you've got no argument and are resorting to lying
Post automatically merged:

Keep coping bud
You cant prove jack and your just salty about it. Where's the evidence that this construct buu is weaker?? if there's none then just concede and move on or whine like a 2 yr old that 1 guy out of 20 disagrees with you whatever works for you bub
My proof is goku admitted he's weaker than super buu yet could fight kid buu

Last edited by a moderator:
Look window licker I've said multiple times

you've got no argument and are resorting to lying

You said super buu was the grey one. Im not lying.
those are your own words not my fault that you are back tracking so hard after being destroyed on the point made

Or did this never happen??

Ironic coming from the one ignoring all the evidence posted by me and ironic coming from the one who engages in ad homiem tactics

HA001

You said super buu was the grey one. Im not lying.
those are your own words not my fault that you are back tracking so hard after being destroyed on the point made

Ironic coming from the one ignoring all the evidence posted by me and ironic coming from the one who engages in ad homiem tactics

WHERE IS THE BACK TRACKING LMFAO

Read what it says

Super buu is the evil grey one who absorbed FAT BUU

Are you seriously this dumb

You've shown no proof

Goku himself said

Super buu > goku

Yet he fought and beat kid buu

WHERE IS THE BACK TRACKING LMFAO

You were arguing that the buu forms were fandom ideas and now your not after the supreme king dominated fodder consensus worshippers as per the usual

Goku himself said

Super buu > goku

Still been debunked pages ago

Still no evidence on the construct buu being weaker

You've shown no proof

I have, What are you even talking about??

Last edited:

HA001

You were arguing that the buu forms were fandom ideas and now your not after the supreme king dominated fodder as per the usual

I have, What are you even talking about??

No I said the words fat buu is a fandom thing in story they call fat buu majin buu.

That means nothing

When they got rid of the absorbtion's

Vegeta wanted to get out of buu and fight super buu

Goku who FOUGHT AND BEAT KID BUU says
NO WE NOT I WE WILL BE KILLED IF WE FIGHT HIM (SUPER BUU)

The same super buu who gohan was toying with

Gohan shits on goku ssj3
And super buu >>>> Kid buu

You have no answer to this

kid buu is still said as stronger then all buu's

Fandom types can just deny facts to suit their narrative however facts domt care about your feelings

HA001

kid buu is still said as stronger then all buu's

Fandom types can just deny facts to suit their narrative however facts domt care about your feelings
Lmfao using shit like that you can say dumb shit like kid buu > gohan buu
Which means goku > Vegito

Do you believe kidd buu is the strongest buu above gohan buu ?

HA001

Sure thing bub

making up context after the fact just shows how wrong you are as your having to create information just to justify previously said

citation or it didt happen
You can't fucking read

It says HE WOULDN'T SAY FAT BUU
Because fat buu is a fandom thing
Are you fucking illiterate

Fat buu is A fandom thing
In the show fat buu is called majin buu

How is this too difficult for you to understand.

Which means goku > Vegito
Just cause x character beats this character does not mean that another cannot.

I mean if we wanna go down that rabbit hole though, it's actually said that kid buu fight goku has maximum power and would be the strongest so not that far fetched when you consider the various facts that be

Lmfao using shit like that you can say dumb shit like kid buu > gohan buu

Buuhan did nothing tho
He just got stomped veggeto

HA001

Just cause x character beats this character does not mean that another cannot.

I mean if we wanna go down that rabbit hole though, it's actually said that kid buu fight goku has maximum power and would be the strongest so not that far fetched when you consider the various facts that be

Buuhan did nothing tho
He just got stomped veggeto
You deluded

Goku alone cannot be stronger than goku and vegeta fused BECAUSE IT HAS FUCKING GOKU
IN IT

Also

Here

Goku outright says if we go out (To fight SUPER BUU) they will die
They then weakened him further by removing fat buu and only then did goku fight him

End of debate

Gohan >>> goku

Super buu >>> kid buu