Do you guys still deny kid Buu >>> super Buu?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Beat does not mean murdering
Ubb is above goku. He didt kill him afterall

Blue lv krillin, he didt murder his best friend afterall
Irrelevant dumbass
They didn't beat the construct
Buu can fucking regenerate

Goku was about to die as proven above so once again you've been proven wrong

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
they did beat it
He was overpowered and knocked to the ground.

Not my fault, that you think goku is krillin lv because of the stupid well if he didt kill it then he's weaker logic
They didn't beat shit thats like saying vegeta beat fat buu when he blew himself up.

Not my fault you're extremely dumb

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
It's implied.
That's all that was said by me. nothing more least with regards to this inside buu stuff
He did.
Just because vegeta was there in that scene does not negate goku's own feats
So are you agreeing or not with that implication? Cause if you are then you admit you’re an idiot or intellectually dishonest cause it destroys your whole argument. Or you don’t believe it and jus typing to type

Aight so post panels of Goku fucking up super Buu on his own. With no on else being in there

or intellectually dishonest cause it destroys your whole argument.
How does it defeat my own argument
a stronger super buu gets beat by ssj1 goku and vegeta then later it takes ssj3 to take on kid buu, Where's the contradiction with my position??

kid buu >>> super buu construct >> super buu

Aight so post panels of Goku fucking up super Buu on his own. With no on else being in there
That does not occur but he does inflict damage upon buu and even without that. Said goku is stronger then ultimate gohan who scales above super buu anyway

Imo Super Buu got better hype than Kid Buu unless we are talking about Base Super Buu at best, but even then Kid Buu missed Good Buu, the other didn't 🧐