Do you guys still deny kid Buu >>> super Buu?

Goku alone cannot be stronger than goku and vegeta fused BECAUSE IT HAS FUCKING GOKU
Goku could of just got stronger less your saying super goku in base is weaker then dbz vegito?

Goku outright says if we go out (To fight SUPER BUU) they will die
And at 4 35 in the same video, it says just cause it wont be easy would not mean that we cant take you down
Post automatically merged:

Cry you've been bodied loser
Whatever you say bub
If you have to call other names like a child then surely your not the winner on anything but fights with fellow kids on the playground

Me after soling this entire forum

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Goku could of just got stronger less your saying super goku in base is weaker then dbz vegito?

And at 4 35 in the same video, it says just cause it wont be easy would not mean that we cant take you down

Whatever you say bub
If you have to call other names like a child then surely your not the winner on anything but fights with fellow kids on the playground
No window licker

Don't try run elsewhere fucking coward
We not on about super

This is strictly z

Vegito shits on goku its not even debatable to anyone who doesn't lick windows.

Yes to a construct which isn't actually super buu at full power

You've been bodied by someone who doesn't know what he's talking about according to you how embarrassing

Who they still didn't beat and vegeta just removed fat buu

Cry more

Don't try run elsewhere fucking coward
We not on about super
I never said it was about super, I just used it as a example
You are saying fusions are always stronger then the parts, Im just saying those parts can get stronger then the original fusion

you just cant understand the point as your just unable to comprehend things more advanced then huh duh my group likes this as evidenced by you not having any proof for anything regarding the buu constructs and evidenced by you stumbling around in attempt to bandaid, the fact that you thought evil buu was this guy.

Yes to a construct which isn't actually super buu at full power

Still have no evidence of it being weaker
It's actually implied that this buu is stronger but im guessing. you didt know that right??

HA001

I never said it was about super, I just used it as a example
You are saying fusions are always stronger then the parts, Im just saying those parts can get stronger then the original fusion

you just cant understand the point as your just unable to comprehend things more advanced then huh duh my group likes this as evidenced by you not having any proof for anything regarding the buu constructs and evidenced by you stumbling around in attempt to bandaid, the fact that you thought evil buu was this guy.

It's actually implied that this buu is stronger but im guessing. you didt know that right??

Not once did I say just evil buu on its own was super buu

You've lost this argument and are resorting to lies

The construct is irrelevant it keeps coming back as long as buus real body is fine
Why
Because its just a construct

And goku was even about to die to the fucking construct showing how weak he is

Same goku that beats kid buu

You've been bodied by someone who doesn't know what he's talking about according to you how embarrassing
you didt body anything, All you done was insult me and present complete lack of knowledge about what material you are discussing

Not once did I say just evil buu on its own was super buu
Your own words here
Super buu is the evil grey one

And goku was even about to die to the fucking construct showing how weak he is
No evidence on the construct being weaker infact evidence presented by me indicates the opposite result

HA001

you didt body anything, All you done was insult me and present complete lack of knowledge about what material you are discussing

Your own words here
Super buu is the evil grey one

No evidence on the construct being weaker infact evidence presented by me indicates the opposite result
Keep crying
Me without knowledge is embarrassing you in the debate.

Lies
Never said that
I clearly say super buu is the grey one absorbed fat buu

You're proving your own point wrong

Goku said he can't beat super buu

Goku almost dies to super buu construct

Goku beats kid buu

Proving how weak kid buu is

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Oh so you’re insinuating tha Super Buu inside was stronger, right? So we know Super Buu>SSJ3 Goku and you’re saying that internal construct was stronger. So how is Kid Buu stronger than someone stronger than tha SSJ3 Goku that beat him……

The unenlightened masses They cannot make the judgement call Give up free will forever Their voices won’t be heard at all Display obedience While never stepping out of line And blindly swear allegiance Let your country control your mind

Live in ignorance And purchase your happiness When blood and sweat is the real cost Thinking ceases, the truth is lost Don’t you worry You’ll be told exactly what to do I give my people the lives they need The righteous will succeed - Jamie Christopherson (Collective consciousness song)

Metal gear always predicting the future quite the amazing thing

Oh so you’re insinuating tha Super Buu inside was stronger

It's implied.
That's all that was said by me. nothing more least with regards to this inside buu stuff

So we know Super Buu>SSJ3 Goku

How can super buu be stronger then SSJ3 goku when the construct got beat by somebody weaker then that?
Also how can he be that strong if he's verbatim stated below kid buu who's portrayed as relatively equal to ssj3 goku??

I thought Goku was wrecking Buu? Where Vegeta come from….
He did.
Just because vegeta was there in that scene does not negate goku's own feats

HA001

Beat does not equate to kill, you can beat someone without literally murdering them

How is this even an argument??
Is uub stronger then goku as he didt murder a literal child?

proof or it didt happen
They didn't beat the construct if it came straight back

Keep crying