Questions & Mysteries Do you have good experiences with op reddit?

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I can’t stand any of the “gODa forSHaDowIng”, and the discussion is generally pretty bad because of the upvote/downvote system. You’re basically punished and shunned for having unpopular opinions.

I do like the fanart and cosplay though, there’s some seriously talented people posting there

No
Post automatically merged:

After luffys DF reveal. I said jokingly with a sensible argument, chopper is not a user of human human fruit, if he was we would have seen his actual human form like every other zoan..... And I got downvoted and people were arguing against that.... In fact they sis not even disprove my point with their comments.... Their argument was pretty much oda already said it's human human :gokulaugh:

It's impressive how you really nailed it.
All the replies on the thread the OP linked were stressing these points
Place is full of crybabies and they don't accept things that they consider as´´toxic behaviour´´
Here in worstgen you have special people who are always´´buah buah zorotards, this place is full of them´´ if you don't like this gtfo reddit is your site

They banned me for saying "Mid Piece" so no
Post automatically merged:

I feel like the best place to go for One Piece discussion is probably /a/. Obviously it has its problems, but there's more open discussion about the series than there is on reddit and unlike worst gen they talk about things other than powerscaling.