Questions & Mysteries Do you have good experiences with op reddit?

I will give you a simple example:
I’m already satisfied with Zoro's performance in Onigashima but there’s still a burning desire for ZKK. You know why? Because I want OP Reddit to suffer. After that we will see if their perfect Goda is criticisable or not?
If ZKK, then I am extremely curious to see how they react. Will Oda still be Goda in their minds? I predict that they will say Luffy did 99% of the work and Zoro was like a vulture who swooped in.

Reddit sucks. Sometimes you can write bullshits and you get randomly upvoted,some other times you can write great post or comments and you get downvoted en masse just because. I hate this random element of Reddit. Also,in the OP subreddit criticism is just not allowed. You get like 10 downvotes in a few seconds after you write a critic comment.

Reddit is just boring.

OP criticism is pretty much not tolerated there. Just looking at that thread, they think we all hate One Piece when most of us actually love it but recognize it for what it is and not "Peak fiction" or whatever cringe shit.

And they mostly dislike Zoro for some reason. It's hard to say good things about him there without it being considered wank.

They hate theories like ZKK which is a theory with a lot of valid evidence... I know it gets most of them mad being luffytards and all but people are allowed to think for themselves without being insulted/banned all for believing in a theory.

Last edited:
Reddit sucks. Sometimes you can write bullshits and you get randomly upvoted,some other times you can write great post or comments and you get downvoted en masse just because. I hate this random element of Reddit. Also,in the OP subreddit criticism is just not allowed. You get like 10 downvotes in a few seconds after you write a critic comment.
Anything against Oda san and you are down

Of course, everytime those stupid fools take a massive L for underestimating the grandmaster i still go back there to laugh at them having a copium overdose.
:cheers:

It's like if you took Moe, cloned him, and made a subreddit out of 70% Moe clones.

But it's different from downplayers and haters on WG or forums. They know what they're doing and they give no fucks. But in OP, they're too scared to even be direct about it and pretend they absolutely adore characters they downplay and hate the shit out of lol.

Though not getting into "Luffy >>>>>>>>>>> his crew combined" or "Base Luffy >>>>>>>>> Zoro >= Sanji" retardism, one particular thing I've noticed about them is that criticism is always downvoted.

Criticizing story in any shape or form, no matter how small or big, will get you negativity.

Sometimes feels like the community there is of fairly younger age group of fans, though.

Also, they still think Katakuri is stronger than anything not named Luffy or Yonkos lol

Reddit is just boring.

OP criticism is pretty much not tolerated there. Just looking at that thread, they think we all hate One Piece when most of us actually love it but recognize it for what it is and not "Peak fiction" or whatever cringe shit.

And they mostly dislike Zoro for some reason. It's hard to say much good things about him there without it being considered wank or whatever.
They hate theories like ZKK which is a theory with a lot of valid evidence to it btw. I know it gets most of them mad being luffytards and all but people are allowed to think for themselves without being insulted/banned all for believing in a theory.
yup when reddit say nika fruit is "peak fiction" i cringe so hard :whitepress: dunno why they worship oda so much but hate zoro even though zoro is oda favorites :gokulaugh:

reading through comment in there feels like some cult mentality , but sometime a good theory n speculation show up but mostly just oda wank ...

n if ZKK happen they still worship oda i believe if they can call nika "peak fiction" they will accept ZKK

It's a shithole where opinions that contrast the majority are never seen or given any consideration. It's essentially a religious cult where Oda is God, there are no issues with the story, if it seems like there is you need to just "have faith" in Oda until you forget about it, and if there were issues in the past somehow it wasn't that bad. Emphasise the good, ignore, deny or excuse the bad. They don't really care either way how the story goes, they'd rather not care at all than care too much and risk being downvoted. No one has their own opinions, everyone just says what everyone else says as that gets them upvotes. Anyone who wants to step outside of that gets banned or is left in a corner that no one looks at.

It's fashionable to hate Zoro and wank Luffy, they mention Sanji without giving any extreme opinions either way. Basically a bunch of bland, opinionless garbage that tries so hard to be inoffensive that it's actually offensive. At least the idiots on here have some personality about their takes.
Its exactly this. I have an account and did some comments of how bad OP is right now and guess what... I was downvoted to hell.
Every single person that doesnt have a good opinion about one piece is downvoted even if you have good arguments. they just wont care, its like they are monkeys without a brain.