Questions & Mysteries Do you have good experiences with op reddit?

One Piece Reddit is a pestilential cesspool that's done exponentially more harm to the community than every One Piece YouTuber they whine about. This is an objective fact.

The board's performative pearl-clutching on the topic of spoilers when they openly refer to themselves as spoiler addicts should say it all.

But this describes worstgen too
Not nearly to the same extent. Here, it's self contained in spoiler threads and there aren't dedicated thousand reply long threads by the same users every single week spreading misinformation and regurgitating the same tired talking points about how much you guys hate YouTubers on a weekly basis.

Veku

Flamboyant
If you enjoy 70-90% of the content there being young women cosplaying as the most revealing One Piece female characters to gather attention, the "Goda" worshipping and of course censorship, sure why not?

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
But yeah, if I went there I would die of toxic comments ... It's not for the light hearted truly
I mean while that is true you also need to understand that worstgen, per the name, is probably the worst place to spend your time.

Everyone is so unrelentingly awful to each other there that it’s definitely horrid for it’s users mental health.
what did we ever do to traumatize these people:milaugh: