Character Discussion Do you really know how strong is Sanji is?

IDK.. but he did insinuate as a cold asssinator he'd make shish kabab out of queen handily so I believe his emotions were a type of a limiter to his brutality..

Might mean him using his hands and stuff 😳 idk.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
1 - Did Queen coat his? Both didn't, or both did with invisible haki. The the comparison stands, unless you decide to cherry pick in order to downplay Sanji. That'd be really dishonest. :kriwhat:

2 - That's merely a conjecture. Prove that Zoro's endurance improved from that training. :seriously:

3 - Anything can be said to be overrated if you choose to pay attention to delusional fans. I've seen Zoro fans state that he's tronger than Kaidou and that he's the strongest in the verse, that pre TS Zoro is stronger than current Sanji... See? Everything about Zoro is overrated following your logic. :seriously::seriously::seriously:

4 - Prove that it being a pointy weapon matters. Zoro was hit in the torso, an area with a natural armor. Where's the natural armor in the skin? :seriously:

5 - Yes, that was a massive feat. Sanji's endurance feat was superior to Zoro's in a similar situation and you're doing your best to downplay Sanji. :seriously:

6 - Zoro COULD be able to do something Sanji did EFFORTLESSLY by using haki. While Sanji didn't despite being able to. Somehow you think this is a great argument to downplay Sanji, when in reality it means he probably surpasses Zoro in ONE SINGLE STAT.:seriously::seriously::seriously:

Yes, it was a great feat. People like you just have a pathological necessity to downplay anything Sanji does.
???

Like I suggested both Queen and Sanji presumably did not coat. Queen likely went for the kill acknowledging Sanji would have likely not managed to get away from that strike. We don't know if Sanji can coat his Exoskeleton, I truly hope so.

Zoro's CoA haki is pretty proficient, his AP is not so great merely because of his physical strenght and Queen's sword lacks hype. By calculations Zoro should be able to shatter it at least if he coated and Queen didn't.

Oda will soon enough grant the answers to the queries.

YC3 -YC4? At least this was inferred after Queen practically low diff him in one attack.

Like i doubt a YC2 can low diff another YC2 so Sanji was not here yet.

After the awakening he migth have stepped into the YC 2.5 realm I feel and after he beats Queen he will be solidified as YC2.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
IDK.. but he did insinuate as a cold asssinator he'd make shish kabab out of queen handily so I believe his emotions were a type of a limiter to his brutality..

Might mean him using his hands and stuff 😳 idk.
Sanjino did well preserving his integrity over attempting to attain extra power. Displays how he cares about it.

what a Fucking joke
which feat sanji got to even close to FMI Zoro level?
What joke? Part 1 zoro and sanji was almost close
Nah, this dude's not that strong, might i remind you he kicked guys in the past hard enough to alter their facial bone structure withoud a shred of self restraint.

Even pre ts all his oponents where leagues bellow whoever Zoro or Luffy fought, and even after TS Luffy and Zoro trained with top tier characters while Sanji trained with Ivankov. Theres a reason why he is called Luffy's "left hand", and thats because of the suport he gives Luffy outside of fighting, like all his mister prince stunts and stuff, most recently saving momo. While Zoro is the right hand man thats always in the front of the enemy with Luffy, as seen in the rooftop, and now with him taking down Kaido's strongest and most dangerous subordinate.

Kaido's crew work kinda like that too, with King taking charge against the enemy, like he did with big mom's ship, while Queen takes care of the back stuff, like preparing the party and dealing with stuff like management of the udon prison.
Thats not actualy true it took only few chapters of during his training with ivankov to get all the recipes of the new kama. You can check his own manga if you want. I mean who knows what kind of intense training he did after that especially after mastering this recipes it definetely helped him to destroy his limitation of his physical powers thats why he was able to fly just like ciper pols do

what a Fucking joke
which feat sanji got to even close to FMI Zoro level?
you sound like whatever ill tell you wont listen or understand what im coming from! Lol but think about it how the hell sanji was easily shot by bullet during the whole cake island? Have you seen him got shot in part 1? Id say after the 2 year time skip they shouldve able to easily dodge bullets by now.
Post automatically merged:

Probably because he's disgusted of such technology and also because he might think it could affect him negatively emotions wise.
thats one of the reasons too, see he limits himself so many blockages that he did to himself his the only one member from the trio that weve never seen improve ever since the 2 year time skip and Oda gave him so much new stuff for new world think about it ussopp accepted that his weak and he became strong, chopper accepted that he has a blue nose, that he is a monster and he became strong, luffy accepted that he was a weak and he became strong, nami, robin, etc all of them accepted their flaws but sanji didnt accept his

Last edited: