Current Events Do you still think Zoro vs Kizaru will happen?

Do you still think Zoro vs Kizaru will happen?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Present arguments or cope

Kaidos flame dragon form has not one single statement or feat even placing on the same level of Lethality as the literal Magma fruit.

Mofo ain't even hotter than freaking Ace or Sabo.

His speed is so retardedly slow that without FS to aid him he can get tagged by every single fodder in existence.

Dude got blized by base begginning of Wano Luffy so many times in that fight that it ain't even funny.

The only thing dude ever held up was an island that even Momonosuke could carry.

Much weaker than what Fujitora or even casual old Shiki can do.

Kaidos flame dragon form has not one single statement or feat even placing on the same level of Lethality as the literal Magma fruit.

Mofo ain't even hotter than freaking Ace or Sabo.

His speed is so retardedly slow that without FS to aid him he can get tagged by every single fodder in existence.

Dude got blized by base begginning of Wano Luffy so many times in that fight that it ain't even funny.

The only thing dude ever held up was an island that even Momonosuke could carry.

Much weaker than what Fujitora or even casual old Shiki can do.
I will suggest you read my thread

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/can-kaido-control-magma.31298/

By looks it definitely is like magma and even then it's scale shits on akainu for now

Proof that sabo/ace are hotter. You clearly trolling

He blitzed an FS user in luffy. Lasers were dodged by out of post skip luffy lmfao.

No kaido's lifting feat shits on Fuji hard

I am also pretty sure you are a alt lol

By looks it definitely is like magma and even then it's scale shits on akainu for now

Shits on Akainu indeed.

After Odas Statement that the Magu Magu posseses the highest Lethality of any fruit, the Magma Kaido created is below the Magu Magu.

And it's still not confirmed if that is Magma, if that thing is fire it's even worser for Kaido since Magma eats fire according to Oda.

Proof that sabo/ace are hotter. You clearly trolling

How would I be trolling when Aces fruit is literally stated the hottest?

He blitzed an FS user in luffy. Lasers were dodged by out of post skip luffy lmfao.

Ah yes, Lasers are now equal in one piece.

It's not like we see Queens laser blitz someone much faster than Post Skip Luffy and also much stronger.

Freaking genius assessment by you.

I am also pretty sure you are a alt lol

And this still confuses me, why am I being called an Alt of someone.

It's the second time today.

I'm sorta lost.

Shits on Akainu indeed.

After Odas Statement that the Magu Magu posseses the highest Lethality of any fruit, the Magma Kaido created is below the Magu Magu.

And it's still not confirmed if that is Magma, if that thing is fire it's even worser for Kaido since Magma eats fire according to Oda.

How would I be trolling when Aces fruit is literally stated the hottest?

Ah yes, Lasers are now equal in one piece.

It's not like we see Queens laser blitz someone much faster than Post Skip Luffy and also much stronger.

Freaking genius assessment by you.

And this still confuses me, why am I being called an Alt of someone.

It's the second time today.

I'm sorta lost.
Statement means nothing when we have feats. Oda blatntly said in SBS that Kaido is WSM and even brought Kaido when he was asked about strength.

And he already has bunch of statements in manga also. Do you agree Kaido > Akainu then?

@Sasaki Kojirō Can you post all the PICs about kaido WSM statements please

My point is very clear. Kaido's dragon magma/fire is island level. Akainu never showed something on that scale. Even punk hazard was caused in 10 day fight.

Ace fruit is fire. Ace fruit is not some special fire like sanji's blue flame lol

Lol Kizaru was tagged by marco and old ray. Marco was blitzed by BM. Can you even read lmfao

Statement means nothing when we have feats. Oda blatntly said in SBS that Kaido is WSM and even brought Kaido when he was asked about strength.
Ma dude, how do you say statements mean nothing when we have feats and then try to use a statement for your point.

The logic does not exist here man.

And still following this same statement Oda Says Akainu would have found One Piece in a year, something Kaido cannot achieve.

My point is very clear. Kaido's dragon magma/fire is island level. Akainu never showed something on that scale. Even punk hazard was caused in 10 day fight.

What in the hell are you talking about?

Prime Whitebeard and Prime Roger fought on and Island for three days and the Island wasn't destroyed or permanently changed.

So less than Island level Prime Whitebeard and Roger according to your Logic.
:seriously:

Lol Kizaru was tagged by marco and old ray. Marco was blitzed by BM. Can you even read lmfao

Ah yes, let's just add more to the dishonesty.

Jinbe tagged and streamrolled Big Mom, even Robin also tagged her.

Jinbe stronger and faster than Kizaru confirmed.

:finally:

Ma dude, how do you say statements mean nothing when we have feats and then try to use a statement for your point.

The logic does not exist here man.

And still following this same statement Oda Says Akainu would have found One Piece in a year, something Kaido cannot achieve.

What in the hell are you talking about?

Prime Whitebeard and Prime Roger fought on and Island for three days and the Island wasn't destroyed or permanently changed.

So less than Island level Prime Whitebeard and Roger according to your Logic.
:seriously:

Ah yes, let's just add more to the dishonesty.

Jinbe tagged and streamrolled Big Mom, even Robin also tagged her.

Jinbe stronger and faster than Kizaru confirmed.

:finally:
You started coping now lol :suresure::suresure:

With statements Kaido > Akainu :holdthisl::holdthisl: