Current Events Do you still think Zoro vs Kizaru will happen?

Do you still think Zoro vs Kizaru will happen?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Apollo

The Sol King
I am not delusional to think Oda will give the biggest bad of Egghead to anyone other than Luffy. Best case scenario for Zoro is if he clashes with him and looks good before Luffy tags in.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I am not delusional to think Oda will give the biggest bad of Egghead to anyone other than Luffy. Best case scenario for Zoro is if he clashes with him and looks good before Luffy tags in.
Last time Luffy fought an Admiral, Zoro said he takes over. :goyea:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The first yonko a strawhat defeated was by Luffy. The first admiral to be defeated by a strawhat will be by Luffy too.

This is Luffy piece.:goyea:
First Yonko to be defeated was Whitebeard, not by Luffy.
Second Yonko to be defeated was Big Mom, not by Luffy.
Third Yonko to fall was Kaido and wasnt done by Luffy alone.

Luffy wasnt strong enough to deal with an Admiral, thus Zoro took over.
Nothing changed, he still isnt strong enough for it.
Zoro's job once again. :goyea:

Apollo

The Sol King
First Yonko to be defeated was Whitebeard, not by Luffy.
Second Yonko to be defeated was Big Mom, not by Luffy.
Third Yonko to fall was Kaido and wasnt done by Luffy alone.
Read my post again:
The first yonko a strawhat defeated was by Luffy.
no other strawhat defeated a yonko, only clashed with them (Brook,Jinbei,Zoro...etc)
If kizaru is defeated in Egghead, it will be Luffy who will do it.

Luffy wasnt strong enough to deal with an Admiral, thus Zoro took over.
Nothing changed, he still isnt strong enough for it.
Zoro's job once again. :goyea:
Zoro didn't defeat that admiral though ? :few:

I already said a clash is possible. Not a 1v1 fight with a clear winner.

I don’t even think anyone will fight Kizaru. He’ll be what Oda uses as tension but the Strawhats will escape before a fight breaks out with him and his fleet.

cp0 probably will be done before fight with marines with out seraphim against shs they're noting and wont last for to long
and kaku alone won't last more than few minutes against zoro its just for fan service like lucci vs luffy

zoro vs kizaru is still as possible as it was before zoro vs kaku if lucci also join the fight then it won't be easy for zoro

also i don't think we will get a full on shs vd marines fight but we will get some clashes

i also don't want to see another long luffy fight for some time g5 will destroy any fight

Last edited:
Why Zoro fighting with Kizaru = ZKK?

I mean Zoro clash with Fujitora in Dressrosa and win an exchange and scared Kaido in Wano. Why him being able to fight Kizaru is supposed to be outrageous?

I don’t get it.
The ones laughing at ZKK are overcompensating for being the people who said Zoro would never get CoC, get to the rooftop, hurt Kaido, or even beat King.

Why Zoro fighting with Kizaru = ZKK?

I mean Zoro clash with Fujitora in Dressrosa and win an exchange and scared Kaido in Wano. Why him being able to fight Kizaru is supposed to be outrageous?

I don’t get it.
Why tbf I think it involves Zoro picking up a juicy W when there's no one else for Luffy