Current Events Do you still think Zoro vs Kizaru will happen?

Do you still think Zoro vs Kizaru will happen?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Mofo showed better magma in scale compared to doggu. Mofo showed better speed than lizaru. Mofo showed better lifting capabilities than lujitora lmfao
And still lost to a rookie who just learned his PUs.
I know it’s kinda tough he was excluded from the final saga by hyping up Luffy’s EoS opponent.

Stick to wanking Zoro from now on I’m sure you’ll get your W eventually
:cheers:

Honestly don't care. Zoro won't be strong enough to even really stall Kizaru to the end of story. Kizaru is really really strong he's not some firstmate lackey. You can't compare him to scrubs like king. Marco was only able to contend with Kizaru because he's has a super rare and powerful devilfruit. That makes him impervious to damage and gives him flight.

And still lost to a rookie who just learned his PUs.
I know it’s kinda tough he was excluded from the final saga by hyping up Luffy’s EoS opponent.

Stick to wanking Zoro from now on I’m sure you’ll get your W eventually
:cheers:
Lol I am beyond impressed from Kaido's abilities. Seeing how oda treated greenbull it's not looking good for Admirals. Man even admitted he doesn't want Kaido smoke.

Akainu is the only Admiral who gets the endgame advantage assuming he is an endgame fight for luffy

Zoro will get a win eventually. If not here in the future he will clap kizaru high diff at best and then proceed to have a much tougher fight against mihawk who is always compared with shanks.