Do you think Anime community is not inclusive about women

Women are often shown to be endless emotional, weak and helpless in a lot of shows. It is not straight out bothering me in One Piece, though it is sad that most female characters face the same destiny of getting help bc they alone cannot do it. I don't want to say that every manga/anime shows women as weak or anything but the amount of fanservice, boobs, and weak whining girls that need guy's help is annoying and tiring.

Anime is not really inclusive for women but one thing that makes anime more "appeal" for male audiences is female oversexualization. It's like they demeaning the supposedly quality of female character which perpetuating stereotypes of gender equality. It's not gender hatred but more like neglecting. That's why I always fond of female characters more than males because I feel like female characters is "underwhelming" when it comes to character development arcs. I want to give female characters some chance before shitting on them (which is why I love Sakura from Naruto despite how poorly and badly she is as a character). Sure there are a lot of badass and well written female characters like Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop, Sophie Hatter from Howl's Moving Castle, Nana Osaki from Nana, San from Princess Momonoke, Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion (never got the time to watch the newer Evangelion but I do know that Asuka is one of the best written female character out there), Mereoleona from Black Clover, Casca from Berserk, etc.

All of these female characters that I mentioned above are good developed characters without oversexualized them (but unfortunately, rule 34 exist so there's that) but other than that, most female characters in anime and manga seems lackluster and dull which is why Shoujo genre exist, and even in Hollywood movies like Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman where people would rather see male leads instead of females. Gender issue is still exist and is everywhere. Rey from Star Wars is a huge example of this. She is not a bad person but Disney totally butchered the whole plotline and character zone for her. That's why Star Wars sequels gets badly criticism because the audience couldn't stand a female lead.

Rant over.

Anime is not really inclusive for women but one thing that makes anime more "appeal" for male audiences is female oversexualization. It's like they demeaning the supposedly quality of female character which perpetuating stereotypes of gender equality. It's not gender hatred but more like neglecting. That's why I always fond of female characters more than males because I feel like female characters is "underwhelming" when it comes to character development arcs. I want to give female characters some chance before shitting on them (which is why I love Sakura from Naruto despite how poorly and badly she is as a character). Sure there are a lot of badass and well written female characters like Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop, Sophie Hatter from Howl's Moving Castle, Nana Osaki from Nana, San from Princess Momonoke, Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion (never got the time to watch the newer Evangelion but I do know that Asuka is one of the best written female character out there), Mereoleona from Black Clover, Casca from Berserk, etc.

All of these female characters that I mentioned above are good developed characters without oversexualized them (but unfortunately, rule 34 exist so there's that) but other than that, most female characters in anime and manga seems lackluster and dull which is why Shoujo genre exist, and even in Hollywood movies like Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman where people would rather see male leads instead of females. Gender issue is still exist and is everywhere. Rey from Star Wars is a huge example of this. She is not a bad person but Disney totally butchered the whole plotline and character zone for her. That's why Star Wars sequels gets badly criticism because the audience couldn't stand a female lead.

Rant over.
Sakura is absolute fucking aids and a disgrace to women everywhere. Kishi has said in interviews that women approach him on the street to tell him how much they hate her. There is no excuse for portraying women as helpless, one dimensional caricatures and stereotypes. They make up more than half the population and every human being on this earth should have at least one or two female role models in their lives as inspiration for their characters.

Some characters like Captain Marvel are not well received since they defy gender stereotypes and have not had enough time to develop fully. It took Thor 3 movies to become a fan favourite for his development and growth; Captain Marvel, Shuri and other female characters will get their time eventually.

Sakura is absolute fucking aids and a disgrace to women everywhere. Kishi has said in interviews that women approach him on the street to tell him how much they hate her. There is no excuse for portraying women as helpless, one dimensional caricatures and stereotypes. They make up more than half the population and every human being on this earth should have at least one or two female role models in their lives as inspiration for their characters.
Yeah, Kishimoto and Kubo is not really the best when it comes to female characters. There are other cool females like Tsunade and Yoruichi but the rest seems meh.
Some characters like Captain Marvel are not well received since they defy gender stereotypes and have not had enough time to develop fully. It took Thor 3 movies to become a fan favourite for his development and growth; Captain Marvel, Shuri and other female characters will get their time eventually.
I already like Thor since the first movie but I can see what you're saying here.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Eh i kinda feel Captain Marvel reciceved hate from being Average rather than gender.

Movie wasnt all that good and she barely had to do more than one shot people. Her character personality wise was the same in and out.

Meanwhile thor first movie was about arrogance replaced with empathy and humility. Showing that Thor is indeed strong but there is more to it than power.

CM on other hand was me punch my way through the movie - same stuff she does in Endgame too

Brie Larson is just a piece of shit. They probably could have casted another woman and the movie would have probably been received better. Maybe not fully as of a movie sucks because of plot direction etc...

Brie Larson is just a piece of shit. They probably could have casted another woman and the movie would have probably been received better. Maybe not fully as of a movie sucks because of plot direction etc...
If anything, she’s more than perfect for the role of Captain Marvel. The character has traditionally been very abrasive, arrogant and unabashedly feminist. In that sense, the actor portrays the character very well. I thought her acting was good in the movie, she really sold the arrogant Kree supremacist Vers and transitioned nicely to the still arrogant but more selfless Danvers.

I trust the MCU and its casting. Sometimes they gender flip the characters like Karl becoming Karli Morgenthau in Falcon and the Winter Soldier but Karli is looking pretty good so far. The MCU has also handled issues of racial justice and warmongering in the Middle East well, but seems as though only one of these gets criticised as ‘SJW’ and ‘too political’. Wonder why that is? 🤔

Remember actress have to survive in hollywood because of guys like Weinstein and others producers who puts up hurdle in their ambition is already bad enough .

I think most actress see all the shit happening in Hollywood, they have cloud of judgement that all powerful men lack morality. I think her statement was probably about powerful men in Hollywood who takes decision .

If anything, she’s more than perfect for the role of Captain Marvel. The character has traditionally been very abrasive, arrogant and unabashedly feminist. In that sense, the actor portrays the character very well. I thought her acting was good in the movie, she really sold the arrogant Kree supremacist Vers and transitioned nicely to the still arrogant but more selfless Danvers.

I trust the MCU and its casting. Sometimes they gender flip the characters like Karl becoming Karli Morgenthau in Falcon and the Winter Soldier but Karli is looking pretty good so far. The MCU has also handled issues of racial justice and warmongering in the Middle East well, but seems as though only one of these gets criticised as ‘SJW’ and ‘too political’. Wonder why that is? 🤔
There's a difference, imo. Robert Downey is similar, But he's likeable and loveable. She imo isn't.