Character Discussion Do you think with the Hype Crocodile has got recently that the next time he appears fighting that Oda will show him stronger than Doffy,Queen etc. ?

Mind you the WG send two seraphim's for Boa, the same boa that has a island of HAKI warriors.

Three seraphim's were sent for Croc and Daz before CG was even a thing, thats how much WG rates croc threat level.

Croc appears a short time later in front of Buggy unharmed!

Law call Croc someone who's worthiness plays a part in why Buggy is a Yonko, not Mihawk alone.

Plus 1.9 B bounty. Almost a Yonko BB before boost!

Croc portrayal is solid above YC1

Mind you the WG send two seraphim's for Boa, the same boa that has a island of HAKI warriors.

Three seraphim's were sent for Croc and Daz before CG was even a thing, thats how much WG rates croc threat level.

Croc appears a short time later in front of Buggy unharmed!

Law call Croc someone who's worthiness plays a part in why Buggy is a Yonko, not Mihawk alone.

Plus 1.9 B bounty. Almost a Yonko BB before boost!

Croc portrayal is solid above YC1
Wasn't Sabo's portrayal also above YC1? Some people had him stronger than some of the admirals like Fuji. I don't think that many people will say the same for Sabo now

Wasn't Sabo's portrayal also above YC1? Some people had him stronger than some of the admirals like Fuji. I don't think that many people will say the same for Sabo now
Sabo was above YC1 only and only for supposedly fighting two admirals, when that was shown to not be a thing he fell apart.

He has no other feat to his name, and only the portrayal of being the Revo number 2.

I argue that Crocodile has much more going for him solidly, bounty + being hyped by Law + respected by Mihawk + escaping from Three Seraphim ( threat level recognized by WG)

This all pile up unlike Sabo admiral argument. I feel like we should give him the benefit of doubt until he fights for real.

Sabo was above YC1 only and only for supposedly fighting two admirals, when that was shown to not be a thing he fell apart.

He has no other feat to his name, and only the portrayal of being the Revo number 2.

I argue that Crocodile has much more going for him solidly, bounty + being hyped by Law + respected by Mihawk + escaping from Three Seraphim ( threat level recognized by WG)

This all pile up unlike Sabo admiral argument. I feel like we should give him the benefit of doubt until he fights for real.
How do you know Crocdile even fought with those seraphims? You are making the same mistake everyone did when they heard Sabo and rev commanders fought the admirals. they said it was a 4 v 2 But sabo never actually fought with an admiral.

He wasn't respected by Mihawk because of his strength, Mihawk and Crocdile have the same kind of way in life when it comes to trusting people. that's all

And getting huyped by Law????!! Law never even meet the dude in his life time:luffylaugh:

Nah doffy doesn't... Only time I thought so was when Monet mentioned.. Then we saw doffy was just doing shady business.. And scared of people above him.... Making her dialogue basically redundant as he never showed any hints of it unlike crocodile.
"Doffy doesent"
Having CoC literally comfirms you have Kingly Potential/Ambition. Doffy has CoC saying doesent isnt even a thing cause its comfirmed its just a matter of if he can reach his Goal.